rack Mgo

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Screw_Michigan

Re: rack Mgo

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, etc.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So the guy who ducked the contest is talking shit to the guy who entered and...won?

Priceless.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I didn't "duck" anything, fucktard. I missed the memo. Hate to go all 2oolio on you, but when you're running your own business with international commerce and six different branches in four different countries, this shit tends to happen.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:but when you're running your own business with international commerce and six different branches in four different countries, this shit tends to happen.

Good to see you applying your basic skill set. Global jizz mopping... who knew?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Good job, Mgo.

I'm just happy I came back to finish as high as I did after a miserable early round showing where I was freaking buried.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Freakin' Louisville cost me the title! :doh: :D

My track record is still good. 1st in 2006, 1st in 2007, 13th in 2008 and 3rd in 2009.

Props to Mgo!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I didn't "duck" anything, fucktard. I missed the memo. Hate to go all 2oolio on you, but when you're running your own business with international commerce and six different branches in four different countries, this shit tends to happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Nicely done Mgo.

I'll take my 6th place finish in this "for shit talking rights" pool and my 1st place finish in the "for cash" pool. Had UNC winning in all 3 brackets I played, just dicked around too much on this one to win. Freaking West Virginia in the Elite 8!!!
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Props to Mgo.

I was in first place after the first two rounds. Jesus H. Christ, did I ever get shithammered in the later rounds.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shine wrote:Nicely done Mgo.

I'll take my 6th place finish in this "for shit talking rights" pool and my 1st place finish in the "for cash" pool. Had UNC winning in all 3 brackets I played, just dicked around too much on this one to win. Freaking West Virginia in the Elite 8!!!
Total opposite with me. 1st place here, and 5th place in the office pool. That pool was worthless anyway -- $2 entry fees, so a $66 jackpot. Give me a break. Plus the dude running it is a jackass -- 1 point scoring system throughout the entire thing, and didn't have us pick tie breaking scores. Didn't even put it up online.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Shine wrote:I'll take my 6th place finish in this "for shit talking rights" pool.

Actually, I think the person with biggest BODE in this forum is obviously, Cueball. Being Rhode Island resident, he obviously has strong ties to the school and probably has 3rd cousin who drove past Chapel Hill once. That fucker has SERIOUS shit talking rights. His presence in this forum was STRONG all year long as he demonstrated very insightful analysis to his alma mater and stuff. Remember that post he had about.... uhm.... :?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shine wrote:Freaking West Virginia in the Elite 8!!!
Me too. WTF was I thinking trusting a Bob Huggins coached team? Never again.
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

Hats off to Mgo...........I suck at these freaking brackets, every year I just suck.