Fuckin' Noob

CAREER OVER

Post by CAREER OVER »

Career Over.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: CAREER OVER

Post by .m2 »

I liked what the Clemson QB had to say when he was fired....

"Well, he deserved it!"

Too funny.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

When I watched the Bama-Clemson game, I knew something was wrong.

Clemson just kinda strolled onto the field and their sideline never looked like they were playing football. It looked as though they were at a church or watching their wife shop.
Bama ran out onto the field and was hyped up from the start. They looked like a team ready to play some football.

Bowden has been known to blame the players and the coaches. I think the team quit on him after that peach bowl loss to Auburn. The guy shouldve been fired years ago if Bobby didnt hire jeff and thus cost us games versus clemson. Those wins over FSU and Miami kept him above water.

Funny that Bobby outlasted almost every coach from his era and his sons.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

beating his father has kept him in a job at least 1 year, if not 2.

he's not good, and his teams were always overrated and flopped
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Adelpiero wrote:beating his father has kept him in a job at least 1 year, if not 2.

he's not good, and his teams were always overrated and flopped
I don't think I've ever seen a team with the propensity to piss away games at home as much as Clemson. They have the total package: rabid fanbase, 82k seat stadium that contains sound, talent up the wazoo and a "favorable" league to play in...and they shit the bed at every opportunity.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a team with the propensity to piss away games at home as much as Clemson. They have the total package: rabid fanbase, 82k seat stadium that contains sound, talent up the wazoo and a "favorable" league to play in...and they shit the bed at every opportunity.
Yes, Clemson is the total package. Not to mention if Tommy Bowden lasted as long as he did, just think how much job security a competent coach would actually have. Clemson takes its football seriously, but the head coach isn't on as short of a leash like at other schools. That's kind of a unique thing. They're one good coaching staff away from being a serious contender. The rest of the components are already there, as you said.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Tommy has a hot daughter, who I believe is also related to Bobby Bowden.

Sincerely,
Marcus Allen
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

This team was loaded, it was do or die for Tommy to finally make a national splash. Looks like die. Wonder who they'll hire, I know Cowher and Leach have come-up in early speculation.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?