It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Whitey
Crack Whore

Gay- Transgender kids feel uncomfortable

Post by Whitey »

60% of gay and transgender students feel unsafe at school

I am at a loss for words...

Imagine someone picking on a transgender kid.

They didn't do that when I was in school.

:meds:

There were effeminite males and masculine chicks when I went to school and yes, nearly 100% of the effeminate males were picked on. I wouldn't mess with the Butches (okay, they took my lunch money a few times)..

But, WTF is this country coming to?
I don't think kids really know what the hell is going on in High School and to label yourself as a freak so early in life and then to have Adults encourage this...

You just can't make this shit up!!
no-F-N-Joke
Crack Whore

Re: Gay- Transgender kids feel uncomfortable

Post by no-F-N-Joke »

To be honest.. it doesn't surprise me. Eventually the fruitcakes will want a city of their own (what is San Francisco) then secede from the union and form their own "Homo" country. There you can enjoy the fruits and loins of the same sex, engage in Hepatitis and AIDS roulette and join the fairy naval that rides around the bay harbor in dinghies. The 49ers will change their whole football team to just Wide Receivers and Tight Ends. All will be great in homoland, love will be had by all.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Funny thing happening around our neighborhood.

There are two soccer leagues for kids in the area. One is this Fair Fun Positive thing where no one wins, you can't yell, etc, etc. Turns out the kids playing in this crap league are getting picked on at school and called names, including Fags and gays. Typical comment, "Your a fag cause you play in that gay league."

So now kids are quitting the league left and right and want to play in the normal league. Sounds about right.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Ha ha ha. Poor losers. Their entire world is crumbling around them, and the only comfort that's left is to suckle upon that big ol' chapped teat of Gay.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”