Eternal Scobode

Re: Onda hala okulonga koPolytech moNamibia

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Petrus...is that you?

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Petrus needs an education, regardless of M Club's financial status. Just pony up a few bucks, jackass. You'll feel better.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Actually, the guy in the green shirt is MClub. A few years ago, he went to Namibia with
the Peace Corps, he says he saw a lot of interesting things there.

Well I'm sure he did, ... when he wasn't shitfaced.

Put me IN for a pack o' Tums for the peace guy.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:Any particular reason why I should give a fuck?
Yep. Africa dude. Don't FUCK with Africa. And when Africa calls, you damn well best answer and stand tall ready to do her bidding.

If not, the consequences might cause you to wish you were dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080422/od_ ... tchcraft_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sorcerers simply touched them to make their genitals shrink or disappear, in what some residents said was an attempt to extort cash with the promise of a cure.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Next time you jump into a cold pool or body of water .....

YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY

Kalapo nawa, oshiwete nale
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

He could have at least said he was Prince Petrus, rightful heir to the throne of Namibia...

...if only he could have a small, initial cash backing...of course, we would be repaid tenfold...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Petrus...is that you?

I pray he finds the money and soars towards his degree.
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

When mvscal sees the word "agape", he think of Dan Vogel's hairy ass cheeks.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Or another one of Cuda’s Blondiebabe resets.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Come on, mvscal, "Love your neighbor as yourself" is from the Bible.

"The Lord helps those who help themselves" is from Aesop’s Fables.

Uh, never mind.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote: What ever happened to "The Lord helps those who help themselves"?

You don't really think there's one "christian" out there who actually believes that, do you?

Here's some real winners --

A 16-month-old child who died at home this month in Clackamas County could easily have been saved by basic medical treatment, according to the state medical examiner's office.

Dr. Christopher Young, a deputy state medical examiner, said today that Ava Worthington died from bacterial bronchial pneumonia and sepsis, both easily treatable with antibiotics.

Young said the infant's breathing was further compromised by a benign cystic mass in her neck, a mass that had never been medically addressed and could have been removed.

"It had enlarged to the point that it was pressing down on her esophagus,'' Young said. Because of the restricted airway, he said, the child could not cough easily to clear her lungs.

Clackamas County sheriff's deputies investigated the March 2 death and referred the case to the district attorney's office for consideration of criminal prosecution, according to Detective Jim Strovink, a sheriff's spokesman.

Greg Horner, Clackamas County chief deputy district attorney, said if his office determines no crime has been committed, the case will dropped. Otherwise, it will be turned over to a grand jury.

"We are reviewing the case and our investigation is progressing,'' Horner said.
According to Young, the child's parents are members of Followers of Christ, an Oregon City church that practices spiritual healing rather than seeking medical treatment, even when children become gravely ill.

A June 1998 investigation by The Oregonian found that of the 78 children buried in the church's cemetery since 1955, 21 died from treatable diseases. The Followers of Christ came under intense scrutiny in 1997 and 1998, when three children died after their parents denied them basic medical care. One of them, 11-year-old Bo Phillips, had diabetes.

Police saw Phillips' death as a clear case of abuse, because the state medical examiner ruled that the disease was easily treatable. But Clackamas County's district attorney at the time, Terry Gustafson, said she could not prosecute Phillips' parents because of ambiguity in state law.

Gustafson's remarks set off a firestorm of debate when the state legislature convened in January 1999.

After arguments over religious freedom, parental rights and the state's responsibility to protect children, a compromise bill emerged in the final days of the session and was quickly signed into law.

The new law, which will apply if criminal charges are filed in the Worthington case, eliminated the spiritual healing defense in cases of second-degree manslaughter, first- and second-degree criminal mistreatment and nonpayment of child support.

When it came to their daughter's healt, they were all about the Lord working his magic and making it all better, and had no need for doctors.

When they were charged with manslaughter over the deal, they couldn't hire lawyers fast enough.

It's the christian way.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I'll pray for them.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

mvscal wrote:What ever happened to "The Lord helps those who help themselves"?
that depends on how you define helping yourself. the dood is an orphan in the middle of the african bush. both of his parents are dead. he's told the same boring shite everyone's told about do well in school and it'll pay off in the end, so he stays after school every day for two hours for extra study. he asks for candles so he can study at night and so i give them to him instead of repeating some stupid horseshite about "god helps those who help themselves" to excuse myself from caring about anyone but me. then he goes to secondary school and is threatened to be kicked out because a child-headed sustenance farm doesn't lend itself to cash income and he can't afford the fees, so i pay them on the condition he gets good grades. he brings them to me after every term and then to my friend after i've left and is in the top three of his class. he eventually leaves for the capital city and has access to loans for the last four years of his study but has to find a way to pay for the first. he has a loan for half but needs help with the rest. i make an inquiry and it turns out most people don't mind parting with $10 or $20 considering the only overhead involved with directly helping him is a couple paypal fees and the cost of a wire transfer. afterward, petrus will continue smoking pot and wasting money on rims for the family donkey cart, which is the obvious explanation for how he went from here:

to here:

that, by the by, is the village center where they'll erect the mud and straw statue of me, though sand isn't usually thought of as muddy.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Followers of Christ, an Oregon City church that practices spiritual healing rather than seeking medical treatment, even when children become gravely ill.
Sounds like a faith that might catch on. No HMO, PPO, premium, deductible, prescription, or co-pay. We should all convert.
"I see everything twice!"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Then what does he need with a college education?
So he can get out of the bushes, you goddamned nitwit.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

What's truly baffling here is that anyone thinks mvscal is going to have a logical, reasoned take on this subject. I mean, stop and think about it for a second... Do "Help out a black kid" and "mvscal" even belong in the same time zone together??
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Well, good luck with that. Most likely he will end up falling between two stools and not have the skill set he needs to survive in either world.
Why do you hate Namibia?
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

dear petrus,

if you're reading this i can put you to work. how are you with your fists? can you fill with RAGE on a dime and BEAT some motherfelching ASS?

i'll send you an application for employment into The Crew. the approval process will take several days.
Get fucked, dick.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:For what it's worth I hold the African Nog in much higher regard than their American cousins who persist in squandering every advantage civilization has to offer.
If slaves were composed of the strongest of the men and captured warriors, wouldn't you say we've already got the best that Africa has to offer?

Still, what I want to know is what Rodney Peete was doing in a small village in Namibia...

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Well, at least MClub is gazing in the right direction.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Ponyboy
Crack Whore

Post by Ponyboy »

If somebody gave Dally $800, he might be alive today.
Darry's gonna be awful sore.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

M Club wrote:
mvscal wrote:What ever happened to "The Lord helps those who help themselves"?
that depends on how you define helping yourself. the dood is an orphan in the middle of the african bush. both of his parents are dead. he's told the same boring shite everyone's told about do well in school and it'll pay off in the end, so he stays after school every day for two hours for extra study. he asks for candles so he can study at night and so i give them to him instead of repeating some stupid horseshite about "god helps those who help themselves" to excuse myself from caring about anyone but me. then he goes to secondary school and is threatened to be kicked out because a child-headed sustenance farm doesn't lend itself to cash income and he can't afford the fees, so i pay them on the condition he gets good grades. he brings them to me after every term and then to my friend after i've left and is in the top three of his class. he eventually leaves for the capital city and has access to loans for the last four years of his study but has to find a way to pay for the first. he has a loan for half but needs help with the rest. i make an inquiry and it turns out most people don't mind parting with $10 or $20 considering the only overhead involved with directly helping him is a couple paypal fees and the cost of a wire transfer.
You know, this is WAAAY more beveeable than reading about a dead uncle having $25 million in gold and diamonds in a safety deposit box that needs only $400 of my money to transfer it all to my bank in the US to ensure the government of Nigola does not steal it.

I might just kick over a buck or two to petrus for the subtle freeway off ramp beggar creativity aspect of this scam.

Then again, there's this guy at an intersection not too many miles away far from where I live whose sign says he needs help raising money to put his two starving kids through school.

Hell. On my next beer run I could save on wire transfer fees and still help the under privileged.

rack me for thinking outside the card board box.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscal wrote:For what it's worth I hold the African Nog in much higher regard than their American cousins who persist in squandering every advantage civilization has to offer.
Awesome!

Sin,

Stanley.

But just to keep score here ...

So which race will be to blame, exactly, when we're attacked again?

Nogs, Mexicans or other foreigners?

Fucking idiot.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

RadioFan wrote:Fucking idiot.
Toddowen wrote:No....you are the idiot
Whoa. Try not to overwork your brain too much with this stuff, Pauldowen.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RadioFan wrote:
Personally, I'm partial to the Arizona redneck logic. When attacked by Saudi nationals, go beat a Sikh to death just because he's wearing a turban. :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: This does not make any sense at all. Nice meltdown, pussy.
RF posting at 3:44 am = never a good thing.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote: Uh no. The strongest ones were the ones who caught the slaves whitey brought to the New World. We got the dregs.
rack.

African slaves were no different from any other slaves in history. They were on the losing side of battles.

Ohh, and one other little tidbit for our modern day black muzzy radicals. The jews didn't have a damn thing to do with it other than maybe writing the loan on the boat that carried their asses away. The real muzzies however were quite involved in the slave pimping bidness as they are still. And their merchandise is still their subsaharan neighbors. The more things change.....

When is the rev al or jesse jackass gonna go after them? [/quote]

As for 'lil petrus getting some of my dough, let's see a tittie shot of aunt jehmima and I might be persuaded.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

R-Jack wrote: I'd easily go third president on that bitch.
bwa!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:The jews didn't have a damn thing to do with it other than maybe writing the loan on the boat that carried their asses away. The real muzzies however were quite involved in the slave pimping bidness as they are still.
Jews have historically been the middle-man for Muslim-Christian trade, in slaves and other goods. The Jews and Muslims were quite chummy until 1947.

Read a history book, you chucklehead.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

88 wrote:We are getting close to meeting the goal of $800.00, but we need some more caysh.

Check out the web page (collection total added to the bottom): http://www.cfbpickem.com/petrus.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Government loan will only pay N$ 8600.00 for this year...

What's the N stand for?

sin,

not mvscal.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

No way....really?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

What kind of Engineer is he studying to become?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

OCmike wrote:
RadioFan wrote:
Personally, I'm partial to the Arizona redneck logic. When attacked by Saudi nationals, go beat a Sikh to death just because he's wearing a turban. :lol:
Exactly. Hey, it's the American way.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

jiminphilly wrote:What kind of Engineer is he studying to become?
Sanitation engineer, most likely.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

R-Jack wrote:
I'd easily go third president on that bitch.

RACK! :bode:
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Dying from a burst colon?

wow.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

I once donated some money to a homeless man I met in an alleyway. However, after realizing I had nothing in common with him, I decided to stab him to death with a kitchen knife I was carrying in my briefcase.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote: Here's some real winners --

A 16-month-old child who died at home this month in Clackamas County could easily have been saved by basic medical treatment, according to the state medical examiner's office.

Dr. Christopher Young, a deputy state medical examiner, said today that Ava Worthington died from bacterial bronchial pneumonia and sepsis, both easily treatable with antibiotics.

Young said the infant's breathing was further compromised by a benign cystic mass in her neck, a mass that had never been medically addressed and could have been removed.

"It had enlarged to the point that it was pressing down on her esophagus,'' Young said. Because of the restricted airway, he said, the child could not cough easily to clear her lungs.

Clackamas County sheriff's deputies investigated the March 2 death and referred the case to the district attorney's office for consideration of criminal prosecution, according to Detective Jim Strovink, a sheriff's spokesman.

Greg Horner, Clackamas County chief deputy district attorney, said if his office determines no crime has been committed, the case will dropped. Otherwise, it will be turned over to a grand jury.

"We are reviewing the case and our investigation is progressing,'' Horner said.
According to Young, the child's parents are members of Followers of Christ, an Oregon City church that practices spiritual healing rather than seeking medical treatment, even when children become gravely ill.

A June 1998 investigation by The Oregonian found that of the 78 children buried in the church's cemetery since 1955, 21 died from treatable diseases. The Followers of Christ came under intense scrutiny in 1997 and 1998, when three children died after their parents denied them basic medical care. One of them, 11-year-old Bo Phillips, had diabetes.

Police saw Phillips' death as a clear case of abuse, because the state medical examiner ruled that the disease was easily treatable. But Clackamas County's district attorney at the time, Terry Gustafson, said she could not prosecute Phillips' parents because of ambiguity in state law.

Gustafson's remarks set off a firestorm of debate when the state legislature convened in January 1999.

After arguments over religious freedom, parental rights and the state's responsibility to protect children, a compromise bill emerged in the final days of the session and was quickly signed into law.

The new law, which will apply if criminal charges are filed in the Worthington case, eliminated the spiritual healing defense in cases of second-degree manslaughter, first- and second-degree criminal mistreatment and nonpayment of child support.

Holy crap, they've done it again.

Gladstone police are investigating the death of a 16-year-old boy, the second recent death in an extended family belonging to the Followers of Christ church in Oregon City.

Police and the medical examiner's office identified the boy as Neil Jeffrey Beagley of Oregon City. An autopsy will be conducted today to determine the cause of death.

Police were called to the Union Avenue home Tuesday afternoon, shortly after the teen died about 4:30 p.m. after a weeklong illness marked by stomach pains and shortness of breath, said Sgt. Lynne Benton, a Gladstone Police Department spokeswoman.

"We completely ruled out suicide or homicidal violence," Benton said.

The boy, like all members of the religious order, did not receive medical attention.

His 15-month-old niece, Ava Worthington, died March 2 at her home of two treatable conditions: bronchial pneumonia and a blood infection.

The little girl's parents, Carl and Raylene Worthington, are awaiting trial on criminal charges in her death.

Charles Darwin, BODE be unto Him.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

What in the fukk motivated you to ressurect this burning piece of shit thread?

I think I know.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:He could have at least said he was Prince Petrus, rightful heir to the throne of Namibia...

...if only he could have a small, initial cash backing...of course, we would be repaid tenfold...
He tried that scam before... only he accidently typed Nambla instead of Namibia (you know how the white man's letters all look so similar- any darkie could make the same mistake) Diego & Pickle sent him over $8000 between the two of them
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..