It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Canada shows off its top notch security

Post by OCmike »

Plans for Canada anti-terror unit found in garbage

Thu Mar 20, 10:05 AM ET

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canada will probe how blueprints for the new headquarters of an elite military counter-terrorism unit ended up in a pile of garbage, Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day said on Thursday.

The Canadian Joint Incident Response Unit, housed inside an armed forces base in Trenton, Ontario, is designed to cope with the aftermath of an attack using weapons of mass destruction.

The 26 blueprints were contained in one of seven defense ministry files that a passer-by found on top of garbage bags on an Ottawa street. The other six files are still missing.

"We take this very seriously. So I want to hear first exactly what went on," Day told reporters, saying he had ordered his officials to examine the incident.

The plans -- which the passer-by handed to the Ottawa Citizen newspaper -- contain detailed drawings of the building's floor plan, electrical grid and the storage bay for robots designed to detect chemical and biological agents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By far the funniest part about this whole thing is that Canada thinks they're relevant enough that Muslim extremists would even bother to bomb something there. Hell, the only way that Canada is even remotely involved in world terrorism is that Islamic loonies fly there from Europe, don't even bother to blow anything up while there, and then travel to the US.

I mean, here they tried to cripple the US economy by destroying the twin towers. How are they going to cripple Canada's economy...fly jets into the Molsen and Moosehead breweries?
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Canada shows off its top notch security

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

OCmike wrote:
"We take this very seriously. So I want to hear first exactly what went on," Day told reporters, saying he had ordered his officials to examine the incident.

The plans -- which the passer-by handed to the Ottawa Citizen newspaper -- contain detailed drawings of the building's floor plan, electrical grid and the storage bay for robots designed to detect chemical and biological agents.?
They're just pissed because they were going to use that building to hide in.
Canadian
canadianlattitude.ca

Post by Canadian »

We have an incompetent government here who in all reality is just Bush's good little lap dog..
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

at least you know where you stand.

rack the canadiasses
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

elite military counter-terrorism unit + no terrorist attacks = one elite fucking unit.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Canadian wrote:We have an incompetent government here who in all reality is just Bush's good little lap dog..
Marty, Phibes, and this twit?

Even Canada doesn't deserve this.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage