It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Charles De Mar
Elwood

Re: I'm Sure This is Okay According to Islamic Law

Post by Charles De Mar »

That dude FUCKIN PWNED the mother.

Rack him.

Besides, this story is from Faux news. They made it up so that we would hate the friendly muslims, the practicioners of the religion of peace.
Last edited by Charles De Mar on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I think smackaholic is our local ghusl expert.

Would somebody page him, please?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Or, maybe you should go straight to the source and

Ask the Imam
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Can I fulfill my duties as a wife if I masturbated for a long time?

I masturbated for 7 years but I did not know that it was haraam and forbidden in Islam. I find out through this website that it was haraam, and I stopped that day. I pray five times a day and I did taubah and decided not to masturbate again. Now I am 20 years old and may be getting married soon. I used to feel worthless when I masturbated but now I feel fine. I wanted to know if I will be able to fulfill all my responsibilites as a Muslim wife even though I masturbated for that long. Thanks for answering my question.

Iman sez;
It is encouraging to note that you have abandoned the evil practice of masturbating. That previous habit should not be an obstacle to move on with your life. You have stopped that habit and made Tawbah. Continue with your plans to marry and, Insha Allah, you will be a good Muslim wife.

You should obtain reliable Islamic literature about being a good Muslim wife and prepare yourself accordingly.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

shutyomouth, there's hope for you yet.....
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Sudden Sam wrote:"The murderer was in a dispute with the boy's mother and her husband," a police officer who would not release his name told Arab News. "He chopped off the boy's head in front of the mother to get back at her."
You can bet that bitch is gonna keep her goddam veil on next fucking time she goes outside
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
AJ
Irrelevant

Post by AJ »

Charles De Mar wrote:
I masturbated for 7 years

Damn, her arm must be tired!

:rimshot:
another satisfied Hardcrow customer
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

^^^ Rack^^^
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sorry, mikey, but it seems my ghusil is on the fritz these days. I had to change my sig to avoid false advertisement charges.

I've scheduled an appointment with the Imam next tuesday. Hopefully he'll be able to re-validate it for me. Till then, though, I'm gonna down as many ham sammys as possible.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.