I had a bad feeling about tonight...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TenTallBen
No title requested

Re: I had a bad feeling about tonight...

Post by TenTallBen »

That's funny. Sorry bro. The game's not over yet!

Plenty of time for LSU to score 21 more points! :wink:
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Ohio State is getting butt fucked tonight. Maybe 7 weeks off is not a good thing. Maybe the MNC game should not be play so late either. Wow. Back-to-back years. tOSU is beating themselves this year though. Penalties, no tackling and totally abandoning the run game early after Beannie started great. That comes down to coaching. Tressel is the SEC's bitch.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

88 wrote:But give LSU a lot of credit. They were a pre-season favorite
Bullssthhit.

Sin,

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Rack LSU thus far. They deserve it. OSU's defense looks juvenile and Boeckman sucks hard. Hell, even I can look at two different women before ducking and running. Why can't he look at two receivers?
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

PROPS to LSU.

sky....

i'm not so concerened about Boeckman....cuz we knew that he was that Smart.

WTF was up with the non-existent Defense?

PROPS to LSU.
Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

Boeckman had that deer/headlight thing going on....Our WR couldn't get to their routes to save their asses......

That said, I'll take this year as a positive because we where pretty young and not expected to do to much........
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

rack the LSU tiger. ill post more when this hangover subsides..
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam wrote:So what's the reason for the Buckeyes miserable failures the last two years? They are very young. Maybe that caught up with them.
I'm not making excuses for OSU, but they really did overachieve this year. I'm guessing the fanbase would've been elated with even a January bowl appearance.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

I agree, I was talking to L45B last night and he said "we aren't going anywhere soon."

I would agree with that, I just hope we stop laying eggs.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yeah, quit embarrassing the Big 10.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm not making excuses for OSU, but they really did overachieve this year. I'm guessing the fanbase would've been elated with even a January bowl appearance.
You'd be right. I picked tOSU to be in the Capital One Bowl before the season started with an outside hope of a BCS game. Getting to the NC game was a combination of overachieving and playing an ultra light schedule (the latter being the more heavily weighted).

But I'm not making excuses for last night's game at all. Except for the early 1st quarter, LSU's d-line completely dominated Ohio State's o-line. And I don't remember a single play that Ohio State's defense was really flying to the ball. I think LSU had better athletes and was the more physical team, and it wasn't that close. I think Tressel had some opportunities on offense to make a game of it, but I wonder how much a difference that really would have made.

Under a playoff format, tOSU's true colors would have been exposed earlier than in the final game. True, they're a bit young but that shouldn't take anything away from LSU's performance. They dominated Ohio State, plain and simple. Props to the Tigers.

But what I told Sky is true. Ohio State isn't going to drop off the map anytime soon. Some awesome recruiting classes coming in and some big games versus the Trojans coming up. Lots to prove after these last two seasons, though. Our coaches need to do some serious self-evaluation when it comes to big-game coaching. Especially on defense.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:I hate these games being on work nights. Wouldn't Saturday night draw better ratings...as well as make it easier on those of us who enjoy a cool libation with friends whilst watching the NC game?
If your team was in the NC game on a Monday night and you travelled to watch the game, most likely you would get to town on Friday or Saturday and stay until Tuesday. That's 3-4 nights of hotel, shopping and restaurants. $$$*70,000 for the host city.

Now, if that game is on a Saturday night, you most likely have 2 nights hotel and gone. If you have questions about anything related to the BCS and why they do what they do, follow the money trail first and you will usually find your answer. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING...about the BCS is about the good of the game before $$$.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

88 wrote:I got home from the office, flipped on the tube and asked one of my sons to fetch me a cold one. He came back from the garage with room temperature beer. I went out to see WTF and guess what, fubared compressor. Two cases of warm beer and about 20 lbs of filet mignon, lobster and crab legs thawed out and ruined. Fuck me running.

So, I'm drinking warm beer and not enjoying my Monday.

Rack LSU and the Grim Garage Refrigerator Reaper for ruining my night.

I'm thinking " why didn't you have your ole lady fry that shit up and send your boy on a beer run?" problem solved and a feast to boot.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nolesy,

If it was in the fridge long enough for the beer to go from cold to warm, chances are that the beef and seafood had already "turned." About the only thing that can make me barf more than warm beer is a big whiff of spoiled beef and seafood. Sorry for the Cinder reset.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

I never heard of a Texan that didn't enjoy a lil road kill from time to time. :wink:

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Regretabley I had a simular experience. Few summers ago we were leaving for vacation and our meat freezer was not fully closed after getting something out before we left. Came home a few weeks later and the house smelled like Dahmers place. Lost alot of deer meat as well as other shit.
Took a BUNCH of cleaning and dozens of boxes of baking sode to get the smell out of the mud room. :cry:

War arm and Hammer

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

My garage fridge. Old but the beer is cold.

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

The tappers are particuarly impressive. Tell me, does Chief use a mug or just lip lock the tap opening?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The garage fridge/tap hasn't had a keg in it in years.

But after seeing a friend's setup, there might be new inspiration -- he has the garage fridge/tap setup, but ran a bunch of extra hose and plumbed it through the wall into the kitchen/dining area. MUCH easier than walking the extra 10 feet to the garage.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

keg-stickers? awesome...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.