Tebow Hate

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Its tebows 1st cousin.

He said she was pretty good but not as good a Joiner.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice pair of store-bought titties.

We covered this about 6 months ago, BTW.

Oh yeah, she offered him “around the world” but he declined as he figured it would have meant leaving the south.
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

tebow performed the breast augmentation with his non-broken hand...
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I think most people are a little sick of Tebow because of the constant blow job he gets from ESPN and CBS.

As far as his stats, no one can question the cumulative number. One can question who he accumulated the stats against.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^^^

How dare you question the meatgrinder...

by the way Danielson I think wants to take Tebow's Hershey Highway the way he talked about him all year...good lord...

look guy is a stud...but geez...the constant blowing of this dude...not only is he probably getting it from the lady but from all these announcers...holy shit guy is covered for years...

rack Goobs and the leaving the south reference...
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

The reason is he is a Gaytor. Gaytor fan is accurately played by Trim monkey. Thats about all there is to it. Hence, it is not Tebow per say that is hated, just the UF fan base.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That's a damn fine rack of sweater meat, fake or not.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Gross.

Fake tits are absolutely gross.

But I'll save my commentary on the mental makeup of those who admire them, and simply leave it at "your mother needed to take some child-rearing classes, because boy, did she drop the ball."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dude. You engaged in sexual intercourse with a drunken, sleazy 2AM bar skank who smeared her own fecal matter all over you, and you're going to preach to me about taste and sophistication? Alllllllllllrighty then.

Hey, nobody prefers fake over a nice, genuine set of original cans. Yet at the same time, when I see pics like this:

Words such as "gross" don't exactly race to mind. I guess I'm just hetero like that.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Tebow gets shit-loads of press and man-crush love as a freaking true-soph. When there is that kind of exposure there is also going to be backlash and resentment.

As far as the chick goes I want to see the ass, anyone can buy a big pair of titties. She is definitely attractive but the Double-D's are overkill. With her build single-D's would be plenty.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Tebow Hate

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:What's with all the Tebow hatin'? I'm no Florida fan, but I don't get it.

The guy is a monster. Put up incedible #s. Good passer. Powerful runner.

If Dennis Dixon hadn't gotten hurt, he woulda been a good Heisman pick. I could see that happening. But, overall, how can anyone deny that Tebow was the best player in the nation this year?

Anyone know if this is really his lady?

Or has this been dispelled?
I don't hate Tebow. He is a "good" QB relativly speaking but he is not what the media has hyped him to be by any means. He put up phenomenal numbers because he had a corp of receivers that went ouyt, up, and inbetween to make every amazing catch in the book this season.

BUT... he is not a great passer! I watched almost every single florida game this season so don't tell me I am just a hater who didn't see him play when I make the following statements. Tebow does not have good placement on the ball, as in he does not put the ball where it needs to be; his receivers make plays. Tebow is a run first QB and has happy feet.

I think UF is doing this kid a huge disservice by teaching him to play this way. He has the tools to be an NFL QB someday but he will be too far behind other QBs for the position at the next level.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Apparently that chick is Lucy Piinder, some Lymie pin-up girl. And they are real, apparently.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

You did it now Sun Coast...

wow...

anyway real or not...I'd hit it...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:You did it now Sun Coast...

wow...

anyway real or not...I'd hit it...
The truth hurts...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Apparently that chick is Lucy Piinder, some Lymie pin-up girl. And they are real, apparently.
The article also indicates that she is a lesbian, so maybe that isn’t her with Tebow. That, or Tim Tebow is the most amazing female athlete of our time.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Killian

Post by Killian »

Those two chicks are different.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’d have to agree, because the one with Tebow definitely has plastic titties. The other one looks spectacular.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
I think UF is doing this kid a huge disservice by teaching him to play this way. He has the tools to be an NFL QB someday but he will be too far behind other QBs for the position at the next level.
So this is the obligation that college teams have, coach their players specifically for success at the next level if they have possible pro talent?
Go Bucs, Gators
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bucmonkey wrote: So this is the obligation that college teams have, coach their players specifically for success at the next level if they have possible pro talent?
I'm with ya...

The obligation of a college team is to win as many games as possible while following the rules. And getting the kid a degree is in the discussion, too.

And recent years have shown that the spread, or variations thereof, win games in college.

But here's something I've been thinking about, and I'll solicit opions on...

Bear with me here...

It's not unreasonable to think that spreads, and I realize the "spread" has different forms... but with the success of the spread(s) on offense like Florida, West Virginia, and Dixon's Ducks have had, the spread, one would assume, will spread.

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb making that assumption... heck, Michigan might be in the Spread Club soon...

But if the spread becomes the prevalent offense in college, and QBs are increasingly geared to run it, does it stand to reason that eventually someone is going to try and impliment a form of it in the NFL?

I realize similar types of offense have never done well in the NFL, probably due to the increade size and athleticism at the linebacker position, amongst other factors.

But if many if not most of the top-talent CFB QBs are spread guys, will it be "evolution" in the NFL to try and run an NFL version of the spread, since many of the best QBs will be geared to it?

And if so, will Tebow be the prototype?

As anti-homer as it is, I just can't see building an offense around Dennis Dixon, due to his propensity to tend to wash down the shower drain unless he's wearing skis. I just can't see him surviving too many hits from Julius Peppers, Merroidrage, and those of that ilk(no, that "ilk" wasn't referring to juice-monkies).

We've seen how Alex Smith has had trouble making the transition to the "pro-style" offense(although in his defense, he's had multiple coordinators and injuries to deal with). Alex ran a spread variant like a mofo in college.

But Tebow has the build and whatnot to maybe be able to deal damage from the QB position. Will they reinvent NFL offense to utilize Tebow? Or other spread-type QBs?

I suppose only time will tell.

Is it time for pro teams to emulate colleges on the offensive end?

Thoughts(since there's no games on right now)?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

^^^^^^^^

how dare you bash Alex Smith which in turn bashes Urban indirectly...

but don't these hyped kids (I mean Tebow was a 5 star, yadda, yadda) go to schools like UF not only to win games but try to get to the next level? So that being said if I were a RB trying to get to the next level wouldn't I go somewhere like USC, OSU, Oklahoma, Texas, etc that features strong running games...I mean there are some great RB's from Texas, OU, OSU, USC, etc in the NFL and I am sure they got coached up really well in college and that has transferred to the league...

if Tebow doesn't make it as a QB in the NFL...can you imagine him as a FB or TE...holy shit...kid does have awesome athletic ability and the sky is the limit...

Dins...onto your thoughts...yeah some teams do run a variante of the read option (like Tennessee with VY)...but not so sure there are enough mobile QB's out there right now...although with the next crop (Tebow, Dixon, Pat White) that could change...but you are right the defenses are so fast and athletic in the NFL...not sure how long the spread would work...I mean every "gimmick" has met a demise Run and Shoot, martz's greatest show on turf, etc...so who knows...I wouldn't mind seeing a team try the Spread or Read Option to see how it fares for a time...
Killian

Post by Killian »

The differnence is that by the time players reach the NFL, they are the elite of the elite. The same reasons why the option won't work in the NFL, the spread will also not work.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:The same reasons why the option won't work in the NFL, the spread will also not work.

That's the direction I'm leaning towards, but I'm also sticking with "never say never."

Would definitely take the right coach with the right players to not be a short-lived joke, though.

Maybe Tebow is that guy... and I have no idea who might be able to coach it at the pro level.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Only thing Petrino knows how to spread is his resume.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:
You see THAT photo, and very first word you come up with is gross?? Only gays or dumbasses would say gross to that. Which are you?

Neither.

If you feel the need to categorize me in some way, go with "a guy who Sigmund Freud couldn't make several lifetimes' worth of case studies out of."

Killian wrote:Those two chicks are different.

The two pictured in the first post here?

More than likely, yes. But the pussy-challenged, fake-tits fans here won't see the differences, and will go with "well, she has huge fake cans, so it must be the same chick."