Colts at Chargers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Colts at Chargers

Post by trev »

Sandy Eggo has clearly been underachieving under Norvilicious. I think they'll get it done against Elishas sister and company. The Colts are coming in mad and a bit deflated. It should be a good game. San D has to prove that they can beat a good team. With every bad loss this year they've gained maturity. Rivers is capable, although he's no Drew Brees.

Colts 24

Chargers 31
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Colts at Chargers

Post by Felix »

trev wrote:With every bad loss this year they've gained maturity.
by the time this game is over they'll rival Methuselah in maturity......

Colts-38
Blots-13
get out, get out while there's still time
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

trev wrote:Sandy Eggo has clearly been underachieving under Norvilicious. I think they'll get it done against Elishas sister and company. The Colts are coming in mad and a bit deflated. It should be a good game. San D has to prove that they can beat a good team. With every bad loss this year they've gained maturity. Rivers is capable, although he's no Drew Brees.

Colts 24

Chargers 31

Excellent analysis.

Sin,
No one.

The best RB and the best TE in the NFL are being dragged down by a shit QB, shit WR, shit coach.

Rivers will have 3+ turnovers, Norv will get outcoached as per usualm… Manning will throw for 350 yards and 4 TD.

Colts 41 SD 20
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

..with Jammer questionable and the rest of the Bolt secondary facing commercialboy, it could get real ugly real fast. Then again, if the Colts watch the film of the Vikings game, Addai could chug for over 200 yds...YIKES The Colts could amass over 600 yards.

Colts ..38
Dolts...24
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal I think you're being a bit harsh on Rivers. He may not have the poise of Drew Brees but he's made great strides. How can Norv mess up a team so badly? I just don't get how he has done this. Last weekend Rivers was under pressure all day. He's a gamer and gets a little hot headed in the heat of the moment.

I'm shocked at the comments about this game.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:He's a gamer and gets a little hot headed in the heat of the moment.
Uhm... getting "hotheaded in the heat of the moment" doesn't make you a "gamer" -- it makes you a fucking melter/choker.

Tell me you knew?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Rivers is turning into a turnover machine. I see a disturbing lack of poise, to put it mildly. He has some talent but if he hasn't been able to get his shit together by now, any remaining hope is getting dim. Error prone QB, shit playcalling on both sides of the ball. Glaring lack of preparation.

This team does have some of the best talent in the league and they got blown out by a second tier team last week. Our only hope is for the special teams to score 3 or 4 TDs but I don't see that happening.

Colts 40
Bolts 13
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

The Chargers would have a better record AND be a better team if Marty was still the coach, and if you think otherwise you are delusional at best.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What would he be at worst?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

As sad as the Chargers are, they're still the best team in the AFC West. Which means Norv will have a chance to equal Marty's playoff record from last year.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:The Chargers would have a better record AND be a better team if Marty was still the coach,
He quit, so who gives a fuck?
Didn't your GENIUS of a GM fired him?
Last edited by RevLimiter on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:As sad as the Chargers are, they're still the best team ON PAPER in the AFC West.
FTFY
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote: He quit, so who gives a fuck?
Didn't your GENIUS of a GM fired him?
No. Smith doesn't have that authority. Douchenbagger quit, at least that's the way I see it when you start delivering ultimatums to your boss.

Dean Spanos had already told that idiot that the team was not going to hire his dumbass brother as DC before they hired Philips for the job. Marty reiterated that demand after Philips left for Dallas and made it an ulitmatum, so Spanos whacked him.
And BOY did that decision pan out well for them.

Sin,
4-4 and looking UP at the Chiefs....AGAIN!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Colts 38
Chargers 17
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Analysis: The Colts are better

Colts - 30
Blots - 20
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fucking Rivers.

If the Bolts ever win another game with him playing it will be despite him, not because of him.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dumb challenge too.

Rivers prolly convinced Turner to do it. These two belong together. Somewhere else.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

They better get a fucking TD off of this one. If they got none after 4 ints that would be unacceptable.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:Cromartie is off the fucking hook. [dins]He has clearly established himself as a first ballot hall of famer over the last three weeks.[/dins]
LOL. Best DB in the league...RIGHT NOW.

(we'll talk about Sproles' HOF prospects later)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

23-7 and yet I don't feel real confident.

Can I change my prediction to 40-23?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Manning with 5 INTs. When do they finally yank him for Sorgi?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Manning with 5 INTs. When do they finally yank him for Sorgi?
Right around the time you fully endorse the next Republican Presidential nominee.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

These INTs are actually hurting the Chargers.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:These INTs are actually hurting the Chargers.
I'm sure that Norv did not game plan for those.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Rivers and Turner are doing everything in their power to lose this game. RACK the effort.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Rivers and Turner are doing everything in their power to lose this game. RACK the effort.
If the Chargers lose this game, Turner should be fired before he makes it to the locker room. I'm pretty sure that there are illegals out there who would be willing to work if Norv isn't.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Should have been interference, but I'm not complaining.

They missed one on Gates a few minutes ago.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

OMFG
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

INT #6.

What I don't get is why I have never heard a boooooo when Rivers comes out. He has got to be the worst, most pathetic, QB in the NFL. RIGHT NOW. They'd be better off just snapping the ball to LT and letting him either run or pass to the receivers running downfield on improvised patterns.
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mikey wrote:What I don't get is why I have never heard a boooooo when Rivers comes out. He has got to be the worst, most pathetic, QB in the NFL. RIGHT NOW.
BULLSHIT- Rivers isn't even the worst QB in his own division.

Sin,

godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Idiot Kicker!!!

Sincerely,
Payton Manning
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
trev wrote:Sandy Eggo has clearly been underachieving under Norvilicious. I think they'll get it done against Elishas sister and company. The Colts are coming in mad and a bit deflated. It should be a good game. San D has to prove that they can beat a good team. With every bad loss this year they've gained maturity. Rivers is capable, although he's no Drew Brees.

Colts 24

Chargers 31

Excellent analysis.

Sin,
No one.

The best RB and the best TE in the NFL are being dragged down by a shit QB, shit WR, shit coach.

Rivers will have 3+ turnovers, Norv will get outcoached as per usualm… Manning will throw for 350 yards and 4 TD.

Colts 41 SD 20
Hi Bitch. You were saying?

All of you in this thread can take a lap.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The best RB (check) and the best TE (check) in the NFL are being dragged down (check) by a shit QB (check) , shit WR (check) , shit coach (check) .

Rivers will have 3+ turnovers (check) , Norv will get outcoached as per usualm (check) … Manning will throw for 350 yards (close) and 4 TD (no check).

Colts 41 SD 20 (no check)
I'd say that ucant was pretty close here. If it weren't for two early kick returns and a surprising bunch of INTs he would have been spot on.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:
trev wrote:Hi Bitch. You were saying?

Your analysis sucked shit. The Bolts should take no satisfaction from this "win." They couldn't even choke properly last night. That's how bad they suck.

Props to Peyton Manning. On one of the worst nights of his entire career, he still put his team in a position to win the game with a 29 yard chip shot field goal. That is a champion.
Did you predict a win or a loss?

Most of you were sure we would be blown out. I knew we would compete. I'm taking note of you all who have given up on Rivers so hastily. Try not to be so emotional. It was a fun game and we got our moneys worth. Yes, it is a game, boys. The only thing ucant was right about was our shit coach. I don't expect a criminal to come clean though. :wink:

I do agree that Peyton is a champion. I've always thought that. One game doesn't change that. Rivers, if you are listening, stop making babies and dedicate yourself to your game.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

I was saying your team sucks ass. My opinion hasn’t changed.

If you’re counting on 2 return TDs to account for your offense and the opposing team having 2 missed FG, 6 INT, a missing TE,WR, and 3 OL in a 2 pt win every week then you’ve got issues….

SD looked anemic an offense. Rivers is dreadful. Turner is the worst coach in the league  someone has to tell him you have limited number of challenges and that stupid challenges that have 0% chance of being overturned cost you a TO.

So… props on the win, trev. I was wrong about the outcome, but I stand by my analysis of the game. You have a very talented team being assfucked by the worst coach in the NFL. And a shit QB. Your team is flawed.

I was almost rooting for Indy to win the game… almost. I’d rather have home field advantage sewn up, but it would have been worth it to see Indy get that first down, bring the clock down to 00:05, and then kick that GW FG with Norviega standing there with another helpless look on his pineapple face.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:...with Norviega standing there with another helpless look on his pineapple face.
Ouch. RACK!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I was saying your team sucks ass. My opinion hasn’t changed.

If you’re counting on 2 return TDs to account for your offense and the opposing team having 2 missed FG, 6 INT, a missing TE,WR, and 3 OL in a 2 pt win every week then you’ve got issues….

SD looked anemic an offense. Rivers is dreadful. Turner is the worst coach in the league  someone has to tell him you have limited number of challenges and that stupid challenges that have 0% chance of being overturned cost you a TO.

So… props on the win, trev. I was wrong about the outcome, but I stand by my analysis of the game. You have a very talented team being assfucked by the worst coach in the NFL. And a shit QB. Your team is flawed.

I was almost rooting for Indy to win the game… almost. I’d rather have home field advantage sewn up, but it would have been worth it to see Indy get that first down, bring the clock down to 00:05, and then kick that GW FG with Norviega standing there with another helpless look on his pineapple face.
How cute is this. NE fan talking about a team capitalizing on the opponents mistakes. [2006 AFC playoff/] Are you saying there is a perfect team out there? You're pretty arrogant. I guess we should all start hiking season early.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:You're pretty arrogant.
Thanks for noticing. But what does this have to do with SD having the worst coach in the NFL? Seriously, who else can take 14-2 and turn it into shit?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

trev wrote:You're pretty arrogant.
Thanks for noticing. But what does this have to do with SD having the worst coach in the NFL? Seriously, who else can take 14-2 and turn it into shit?
This thread is about last nights game. I'm all about the now when it comes to NFL entertainment. Yes, Norv is the worst. That's been established here, you don't have to keep deflecting the topic back to that. Dungy and his team made some huge mistakes. It happens.
I'm a realist and the Chargers have been in that position many times this season. It gets old.
I'm enjoying the win.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

trev wrote:
I'm enjoying the win.
think of it as Adam Vinateri's gift to Blots fans.....
get out, get out while there's still time