poor grady gets run by joe......again.

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

poor grady gets run by joe......again.

Post by smackaholic »

Outside of that fukked up accent, (just what the fukk is it anyway?) I like grady. I think he actually made the right decision leaving pedro out there, unlike all the fukking monday morning managers. Pedro was THE fukking man at the time in boston and ended up getting beat by a few shabby hits.

He did a good job with the sox and with the dodgers. You can't blame the manager every time a team goes through a choke errrr slump at the end of the season.

So what will become of ole grady? How old is he anyway? Will we see him manage again? If so, how will torre be involved in his next running?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Early this month, there were rumors the Dodgers were looking to pursue A-Rod, Torii Hunter and Andruw Jones this winter. I think the A-Rod thing might have some legs now that Torre is going to LA.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

yeah, arod is obviously tight with joe.

wouldn't ole george get a kick outta seeing the two of them there win a ring.

i've decided that for the first time in about 30 years, I will not end my evening prayer with, please god, kill george steinbrenner, preferrably slowly and painfully.

nope, i want george to live for a few more years. i want him to watch the yanks implode thanks to his buffonery. iwant him to ask himself on a daily basis, "wtf was i thinking, telling my manager he better win if he wants a yob next year?"

so let george live on, G-man, let him watch the sox pick up a few more rings and if you wanna throw one to the torre led dodgers, that'll be fine too.

but, just because i want george alive, it don't mean i want him well. how's about a crippling stroke and maybe a colostomy bag? pretty please.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shoalzie wrote: Torii Hunter and Andruw Jones.

I doubt both would sign.. think about it..
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

jiminphilly wrote:
Shoalzie wrote: Torii Hunter and Andruw Jones.

I doubt both would sign.. think about it..

I saw it on SportCenter...take it for what it's worth.