Little Piggy Murders Majestic Hog

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Little Piggy Murders Majestic Hog

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

http://www.monsterpig.com/

In a galling display of America's decadence, an 11-year-old butterball toddles into the woods armed with a hand-cannon, assisted by his gloating dad and his obese buddies, somehow locates the King Boar, and shoots him eight times, then trails him for a few miles and finally executes him.

If the kid and his family--or village--were hungry and in need of food, this might be an amazing feat. But, he's a fatty, his gun probably cost two-grand, and the hog was probably much more intelligent in a variety of ways.

Today, as we bear memorials in our honoring of the fallen, let us raise a glass to the hooved King who was so dishonorably slain.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

sure
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

rack.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I'm sorry...it's just a shame to let that much good eatin' go to waste.

WAR carnitas for everybody
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Hell yes, Rich.

Reminds me of the Memphis in May World Championshp Barbecue Cooking Contest. Saw a documentary on it on the Food Network about a week ago. That beast glass dicked by our resident psycho would make one hell of an entry in the whole hog category.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

Holy Shit Rosie O'Fatdyke just quit the view, and she's gunned down a couple days later?! A crying shame.. Good shot kid!!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Can you say "Glass Dick"?

viewtopic.php?t=23519
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

'swat I said, Mikey.

Happy Memorial Day, btw. Got any big cookout plans today? We've got some steaks and mushrooms, but I can't make them today because my gf has to work 'till about 11 p.m.

I'm toying with trying something different. I have chicken breasts and a ton of basic side ingredients. Any suggestions?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RadioFan wrote:I'm toying with trying something different. I have chicken breasts and a ton of basic side ingredients. Any suggestions?

I'd suggest going with a chicken breast entree.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

RadioFan wrote:'swat I said, Mikey.

Happy Memorial Day, btw. Got any big cookout plans today? We've got some steaks and mushrooms, but I can't make them today because my gf has to work 'till about 11 p.m.

I'm toying with trying something different. I have chicken breasts and a ton of basic side ingredients. Any suggestions?
:oops:

Passed right over your GD proclamation.

Happy Memorial Day to you too, and everybody else

Just finished the morning yard work, and I'm about to jump in the pool to cool off. The OL is picking up Grampa and I'm gonna stoke up the smoker on which I shall sanctify a couple of sides of spare ribs. Should be good.

For the chicken breasts, if they're boneless try marinating for a couple of hours in Italian dressing and then grilling them. For "complete" chicken breasteses I sometimes season with Scott's Santa Maria Tri Tip Seasoning and then grilling indirect for about 50 - 60 min.

http://www.scottsfoodproducts.com/seaso ... aMaria.htm
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Rich Fader wrote:I'm sorry...it's just a shame to let that much good eatin' go to waste.
It isn't going to waste.
Yes, it sounds like it’s all being made into sausage. Because something that big has to be on the older side, and older means tougher. I would have cut out the tenderloins, however. Motherfuckers must have been as big as dinner plates.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Gotta love these PETA faggots melting over this animal like it's some kind of rare or endangered species.

With no mention how it's not indigenous to the region, and probably poses a major threat to many native species.
Goober McTuber

Re: Little Piggy Murders Majestic Hog

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jsc810 wrote:By the way, you idiots who complain about this obviously have no clue. Hogs are varmits, they destroy crops and property. I promise you the land owner was delighted to have that nasty animal gone.
I thought I read it was shot on a game preserve? In that case, the landowner was happy simply for the publicity. Doubt that he's raising many crops there.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: WAR bacon
Why, there must've been enough for every Muslim insurgent in Iraq to have his own slab clenched between his teeth during his next suicide bombing, and that's a lot of bacon.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Feral hogs are the South's version of city rats: overpopulated, dirty and eating up the food supply.

They attack on sight, also. Especially ponytailed hippies out in their herb gardens.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I saw a show on feral hogs a couple of months ago on Discovery Channel or some similar network. The majority of feral hogs are domestic hogs that escaped, and their subsequent offspring. Also, I think they said that it only takes about 8 weeks for an escaped domestic hog to go completely wild, tusks and all.

In Wisconsin, they are always in season. 365 days a year. No bag limit. I've never seen one.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote:Feral hogs are the South's version of city rats: overpopulated, dirty and eating up the food supply.
This should be in the "Regional English" thread.

Here in the U&L, we refer to them as "Mexicans."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Carson wrote:
They attack on sight, also. Especially ponytailed hippies out in their herb gardens.
doh!

Sin,

Mikey
Paul's Tattered Asshole

Post by Paul's Tattered Asshole »

Goober McTuber wrote:I saw a show on feral hogs a couple of months ago on Discovery Channel or some similar network. The majority of feral hogs are domestic hogs that escaped, and their subsequent offspring. Also, I think they said that it only takes about 8 weeks for an escaped domestic hog to go completely wild, tusks and all.

In Wisconsin, they are always in season. 365 days a year. No bag limit. I've never seen one.
Look in the mirror. :lol:

Living in Wisconsin and watching the Discovery Channel. Quite the life ya got there, homo. :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul's Tattered Asshole wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I saw a show on feral hogs a couple of months ago on Discovery Channel or some similar network. The majority of feral hogs are domestic hogs that escaped, and their subsequent offspring. Also, I think they said that it only takes about 8 weeks for an escaped domestic hog to go completely wild, tusks and all.

Living in Wisconsin and watching the Discovery Channel. Quite the life ya got there, homo. :lol:

As opposed to living in KC and sucking off homeless men ('sup Kaley?), I'll take it. :lol:

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Carson wrote:Feral hogs are the South's version of city rats: overpopulated, dirty and eating up the food supply.

Feral hogs are a problem in several places out here.

Couple of years back I was camping at Lake Nacimiento on the central coast, and about midnight, this family of wild pigs rolled into camp to scavenge. The next morning we woke up to see this 400 pound male trying to open our cooler. He failed, but moved on to some idiot fishermens campsite who had left their shit unsecured, and he trashed their camp. They were loud assholes the night before, so fuck em.

A few hours later the camp dude who over sees the place drove by, so I asked him about the pigs. He said they become a problem every few months, but the animal protection wackos won't let them be killed, so they have to capture them and ship back out to the wilderness, only to have them wander back in a few months later and the cycle starts again.

I asked him why no one just went out and hunted them for food. He laughed and told me this story of when a couple of local hunters tried just that. They killed this big boar, brought him home, and cut him open only to find that the meat was BLUE.

Apparently, during their foraging he had managed to break into a storage site for porta potties. :shock:
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Feral hogs are a problem here as well, what with the 400 lb. males scavenging in coolers and the uncontrolled breeding. But the flooding and tornadoes in the trailer parks keep down the population to a managable degree.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Hogs are varmits, they destroy crops and property. I promise you the land owner was delighted to have that nasty animal gone.
Whose "property"? What "land owner"?

You aren't getting it.

Some butterball Christer brat with a gigantic handgun is the operative image of decadence and disgust.

The great hog is eternal and beautiful in its supreme indifference to some pale fat chimpanzee spin-off's claims of "property," as well as the specious and insane religious edict to attack and dominate nature.

Wake the fuck up!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You go ahead and worship your supreme hog. I’ll have mine with a side of sweet potaters.

Stick to the political forum, you fucking whack-job.

The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

R-Jack wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Jsc810 wrote: Hogs are varmits, they destroy crops and property. I promise you the land owner was delighted to have that nasty animal gone.
Whose "property"? What "land owner"?

You aren't getting it.

Some butterball Christer brat with a gigantic handgun is the operative image of decadence and disgust.

The great hog is eternal and beautiful in its supreme indifference to some pale fat chimpanzee spin-off's claims of "property," as well as the specious and insane religious edict to attack and dominate nature.

Wake the fuck up!
Mr. Frisco, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
And you expected one? My turn to throw a chuckle your way R-Jack.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:My turn to throw a chuckle your way R-Jack.

Phffft. O' Doyle rules!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Headhunter wrote: Phffft. O' Doyle rules!
Werd!

Sin,
Giant Penguin
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Paul's Tattered Asshole

Post by Paul's Tattered Asshole »

Using his trademark IKYABWAI smack, Goober McTubesmoker wrote:
Paul's Tattered Asshole wrote:

As opposed to living in KC and sucking off homeless men ('sup Kaley?), I'll take it. :lol:
:lol: Nice going, Shitbag! Why are you never more than 30 minutes "behind" a post from Paul's Anus? :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Kaley wishing he were Paul's Tattered Asshole wrote:
Once again pounding on the transparent KC tard, Goober McTuber wrote:
Paul's Tattered Asshole wrote: Look in the mirror. :lol:

:lol: Nice going, Shitbag! Why are you never more than 30 minutes "behind" a post from Paul's Anus? :lol:

It was an hour and 17 minutes, cum-breath. Is that some kind of special Kansas City math?

Why do you like to fanatasize about being another man's poop-chute? Do you picture yet another dick entering your "mouth", or do you just like the smell of shit? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

R-Jack wrote:
Mr. Frisco, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
My statement is obviously not rambling. It may appear incoherent to you--because you're walking around in a coal mine, as it were, of extremely low, processed consciousness. You have no points to award. And your "God" is a vile fiction. The butterball Christer brat with the gigantic handgun is a malignant product of a diseased culture. The hog, on the other hand, is a truly amazing entity--far more intelligent than you (or Whistler), no bullshit--and the shallow annoyance at a hog acting like a hog, i.e., rooting and eating--is typically infantile and clueless.

Wakey Wake
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I still say that if God did not mean for us to eat pig, then why did He make it out of meat?
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Ang wrote:Feral hogs are a problem here as well, what with the 400 lb. males scavenging in coolers and the uncontrolled breeding. But the flooding and tornadoes in the trailer parks keep down the population to a managable degree.
Rack!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Ask a rabbi just how amazing an entity a pig is.

...or are you an Anti-Semite?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:
Ang wrote:Feral hogs are a problem here as well, what with the 400 lb. males scavenging in coolers and the uncontrolled breeding. But the flooding and tornadoes in the trailer parks keep down the population to a managable degree.
Rack!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn. I missed that the first time. Who knew Ang, our angel, our Angela, could run smack?

Rack, sister. I didn't know you had it in you and wasn't looking for that hidden gem.

Rack Bri for catching it and alerting my failure to recognize.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:Rack, sister. I didn't know you had it in you and wasn't looking for that hidden gem.
Yep, Ang is one of the most underrated posters here.

Sadly, there have been far too few tornadoes to take out the proper number of feral hogs this year. Al Gore needs to get busy.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

R-jack, you really don't get it.

Billy Graham paying an emotional visit to the Creation Park in Florida, gently--with a mounting sob--reminding any yahoo who will listen (like you) that the dinosaurs existed side by side with humans....

and you'll presume to condescend to a 1,060-lb feral hog?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice link, you cum-drunk limey manwhore. Try this one:

http://www.astrobio.net/stinkyjournalism/

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Nice. And no surprise the butterball Christer and his hog-dad are total liars. It goes with the territory.

Now, let's turn that same investigative zeal into exposing the vile lies and machinations of Rove and AIPAC.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Al Gore needs to get busy.
:lol: nice...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.