shutyomouth to get movie role?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

shutyomouth to get movie role?

Post by Mikey »

I'm sure that there's a suitable part somewhere in this production...
Legendary 'Hogzilla' to hit big screen
Sun Apr 29, 5:41 AM ET

Hogzilla, a near-mythical monster hog that roamed south Georgia, is about to get a little bigger. An independent filmmaker is producing a horror movie about the super swine called "The Legend of Hogzilla," and has even enlisted the beast's killer on the set as an adviser.

"He's our hog expert," producer Rick Trimm said of guide Chris Griffin, who shot the huge porker in 2004 at a hunting preserve.

Photographs of the hog hanging from a backhoe were sent around the world, and the town of Alapaha 180 miles south of Atlanta quickly adopted Hogzilla as its own, even launching a parade in the pig's honor.

A National Geographic team confirmed the pig's existence in 2005 after exhuming the behemoth's remains. While the experts said the hog didn't exactly live up to the hype — local hunters said the pig was 12 feet long and weighed 1,000 pounds — they still discovered a mighty big hog. They estimated it weighed around 800 pounds and was probably about 8 feet long.

Lithium Productions says the production will need 200 locals for extras and is hosting tryouts next month.

"We don't need professional actors," Trimm said. "We need real people who are interested in the movie."

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: shutyomouth to get movie role?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BS will probably catch this thread two weeks down the road when he does a search for his name to see who's still "obsessing" over him.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Mikey wrote:"He's our hog expert," producer Rick Trimm said of guide Chris Griffin, "
[/quote]

Not around HERE he ain't.

Sincerely,
IL II
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:BS will probably catch this thread two weeks down the road when he does a search for his name to see who's still "obsessing" over him.

I love his weekly State Of The Union threads in .Net's "Wayward Cousins" forum, which, of course details our obsession with him.

Uhm................... yeah...........................

Rack Vic, btw.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Image

That's Spray strung up there?

He was on his way home from a trollstop
Was getting hungry so he thought he'd stop
At KFC and have a 3 piece 'fore he went home to squirt
Some trolls said "hello"
Spray said "how's Denver, yo?"
The Trolls™ said "sit down, I got some bad news that's gonna hurt"
Sammy said "I'm your only fliend and you know that's right"
And them blue jeans just fit too tight
Since you been gone we've been running fat-smack on Jess
Spray started farting till his asshole bled
Shrubber said "BS, don't you lose your head"
"Because, to tell you the truth, I'm portly myself"

That's the day that the sun went dim in Georgia
That's the day they hung Spray up like a hog
Well don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern lawyer
Cause the one on this board's got truck stains from a dog

Well Spray got drunk and posted scat pics
And a few .jpg's of chicks with dicks
See Sammy didn't have many fliends, and he'd just lost him one
Buttsy thought the firewall must have been down
A secret messageboard he'd finally found
Although that super-sluething only made him look dumb
He went off to Golden Corral
A whole rack of ribs he quickly choked down
Then he came across the machine that makes shakes
He ran through the men's room door
Splattered the bowl, the walls, and the floor
In a puddle of poo, was heard a colon-fuelled-quake

Well the custodian was making his rounds
So Spray fired off a queef just to flag him down
Then a big-bellied janitor grabbed his mop and said "why'd you do it"
And Spray said "BODE" all the damn while
Rolling in shit with an ear-to-ear smile
Said "supper's waiting at home, I gotta Type 2-it"

Well don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern lawyer
Cause the one on this board's got truck stains from a dog
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

:lol:

You sure are 'sessin' on 'Spray.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Rack it, Dins.

Course, would be nice if you folks would put the song you are parodying prior to the actual song so some of us who haven't listened and memorized every song on the face of the Earth ('sup music forum?) can know what the hell you are parodying before it begins.

Surprised Dins is that in touch with Country, especially Reba. Is she from the U&L or something?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

IndyFrisco wrote:Rack it, Dins.

Course, would be nice if you folks would put the song you are parodying prior to the actual song so some of us who haven't listened and memorized every song on the face of the Earth ('sup music forum?) can know what the hell you are parodying before it begins.

Surprised Dins is that in touch with Country, especially Reba. Is she from the U&L or something?
I caught the song right away. That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia... That's the night that they hung an innocent man...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Atomic Punk wrote:I caught the song right away. That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia... That's the night that they hung an innocent man...
AP,

Dude, those weren't the first lines.

That's when I picked up on it. Same lines you posted from the real song. And my Reba reference meant I "got it"...eventually.

I just see so many song parodies around here, and most fly over my head because I guess when I grew up, there was more to do than turn the spinstyle...or spin the turntables...what did you guys call it?

Just sayin'.

P.S. How's yer stock? ;)
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Okay... no problemo mi amigo.

My stock? Well, you'll have to ask Mace as I'm sure he's taking very good care of the flock. Ohhhh, now I get it! Stock. Not livestock. Took me awhile to "^^^gets it" there. Whew. I'd sure hate to get bufu'd several ways and all.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Not sure if you "gots it". I was referring to you BBQ sauce stock. PM me for details.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote: Surprised Dins is that in touch with Country, especially Reba.

I'm so freaking in touch, that I even know that it was Vicki Lawrence who originally sang the song.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

:lol:

RACK Dins!!
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Dinsdale wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: Surprised Dins is that in touch with Country, especially Reba.

I'm so freaking in touch, that I even know that it was Vicki Lawrence who originally sang the song.
its no Carol Burnett....but you're RACKED!

no offense Dins...i HATE that i could actually remember that you were RIGHT! :lol:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:

Yeah, Google is so dang hard to work. :meds:

but the "thing that makes ya go hmmm" is that you knew the original song melody well enough...

Too well.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, let me tell you -- it's pretty tough to remember a song that was played about once per hour on the old AM radio, when it was the #1 song for like months on end. And I most surely needed Google to tell me that it was Vicki Lawrance, of Carol Burnett and Mama's Family(worst.show.EVAR) fame, nevermind that she's quite possibly the most notorious one-hit-wonder in history.

Matter of fact, I just Googled "Obese message board posters" in the hopes that it would return song song lyrics that I could use to parody.

You've got me all figured out, tard.

I now have some insight into your tardly ways, Tard Twin #1. The idea that common knowledge and clever creativity are so foreign to you, explains a lot about you, and your ankling ways.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That's Spray strung up there?
Almost certainly - but there's no doubt, that's Badfish there supervising the work. Moments later, he cashed a couple 7 figure paychecks and mouthily resuscitated a case of Bud Select, while his wife was forced to turn to the dog to sate her lust.

Someone has a critical assload of BODE one sphincter quiver away from dirtying Dixie.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Who Farted! Dinsdale
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Dinsdale wrote:Well the custodian was making his rounds
So Spray fired off a queef just to flag him down
Then a big-bellied janitor grabbed his mop and said "why'd you do it"
And Spray said "BODE" all the damn while
Rolling in shit with an ear-to-ear smile
Said "supper's waiting at home, I gotta Type 2-it"

Mighty fine postin'.

:highfive:
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

'Bode shutyomouth
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Honey?

Get over here. We need more babies!

Sin,

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Amphibious look about her...can't she just emit an egg mass?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm afraid he's been beaten out for the part by a more serious contender...

Boy, 11, Bags Hog Bigger Than 'Hogzilla'
Ala. Boy Bags Wild Hog Bigger Than 'Hogzilla'; It Could Yield 700 Pounds of Sausage
By KATE BRUMBACK
The Associated Press
MONTGOMERY, Ala.

Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig. An 11-year-old boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9 feet 4, from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

If the claims are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in south Georgia in 2004.

Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet long. National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains believe the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.

Regardless of the comparison, Jamison is reveling in the attention over his pig.

"It feels really good," Jamison said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Monster Pig. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.

Through it all, there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation for doing.

"I was a little bit scared, a little bit excited," said Jamison, who lives in Pickensville on the Mississippi border. He just finished the sixth grade on the honor roll at Christian Heritage Academy, a small, private school.

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast, with 5-inch tusks, decided to charge.

With the animal finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500-acre Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve in Delta, trees had to be cut down and a backhoe brought in to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.

It was hauled on a truck to the Clay County Farmers Exchange in Lineville, where Jeff Kinder said they used his scale, recently calibrated, to weigh the hog.

Kinder's scale measures only to the nearest 10, but Mike Stone said it balanced one notch past the 1,050-pound mark.

"It probably weighed 1,060 pounds. We were just afraid to change it once the story was out," he said.

The hog's head is being mounted by Jerry Cunningham of Jerry's Taxidermy. Cunningham said the animal measured 54 inches around the head, 74 inches around the shoulders and 11 inches from the eyes to the end of its snout.

"It's huge," he said. "It's just the biggest thing I've ever seen."

Mike Stone is having sausage made from the rest of the animal. "We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds," he said.

Jamison, meanwhile, has been offered a small part in "The Legend of Hogzilla," a small-time horror flick based on the tale of the Georgia boar. The movie is holding casting calls with plans to begin filming in Georgia.

Jamison is enjoying the newfound celebrity generated by the hog hunt, but he said he prefers hunting pheasants to monster pigs: "They are a little less dangerous."