RANK 'EM

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Steiner
The Crew

RANK 'EM

Post by Steiner »

[img]http://165.1.59.193/Previews/Mini/{A73B ... j.MINI.jpg[/img]

i'd say 1-never, although the camel toe on the left is very purty. slim-j needs to get his ass to philly tomorrow for the last day of the penn relays so he can mack the bitch on the left for our tour.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

dude, you need to stick with the special olympic hos. these chicks is wayyyy out of your league.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

what's that thing under your eye, btw? won't even notice it after your entire face gets black and blue.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

god DAMMIT Steiner.

This place isn't a fucking playground for you, you little cocksucker. Now GET BACK in the fucking meeting room and quit fucking around. Get the fuck off here. This shit is fucking serious. STOP WASTING MY TIME STEINER.
Get fucked, dick.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Steiner, the only pussy you'll ever touch that won't come with a felony is your mom's and hers only allowed you a half stroke, exit only. Quit puking your depraved sexuality onto this board.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: RANK 'EM

Post by War Wagon »

Steiner wrote: slim-j needs to get his ass to philly tomorrow for the last day of the penn relays so he can mack the bitch on the left for our tour.
She'd kick both of your asses to the curb and laugh while doing it.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Steiner, you dumb bastard. You're going to get yourself straight out KILLED if you keep this up.

Besides. You're not even smart enough to hit that without one of us reeling it in for you on a platter.

Read more, post less.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

I'm sensing some division within the Crew. Perhaps its time for some new leadership if D-Bag cant keep all his women in line
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

gotta keep that pimp hand strong, 'bag or this is the kinda shit that happens.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

Ace wrote:I'm sensing some division within the Crew. Perhaps its time for some new leadership if D-Bag cant keep all his women in line
no you fucking prick, there is no "division". i don't exactly pay Steiner for his brains. he's my fucking bodyguard. so every now and then i have to keep him in check when he starts acting like a dumbshit.

BTW, Steiner, I'm gonna need you this weekend bro. I'm rolling with one of my slut puppies to the mall and don't want any shit to go down. I don't care if you're workin at Club Metro tomorrow night or not. just fucking make the time.
Get fucked, dick.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:BTW, Steiner, I'm gonna need you this weekend bro. I'm rolling with one of my slut puppies to the mall and don't want any shit to go down.
Yeah, you wouldn’t want to get rolled by a gang of 14-year-old wheeggers. Or maybe get run over by a cell phone-distracted mom pushing her kids around in one of those carts.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

Penn relays are a rainy mess today. Thursday and Friday are mostly high school races; college stuff happens a bit today and tomorrow and Sunday. Should be beautiful weather then too.

But some of that Jamaican crap for me....I'm not leaving the building today, what with the rain and 20,000 suburban high schoolers stretching and practising baton passes.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack the St. Vitus Dance Marathon
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Maybe I'm mistaken, but if you check out the camel toe(and you did), if you look very closely at the upper portion of it, it would appear her clit/hood assembly is protruding a bit.

Dirty fucking whore.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

protruding a bit.
that "little bit" is enough to set TVO into spasms of penis envy...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Steiner
The Crew

Post by Steiner »

FUCK OFF you pimple popping sack of shit. i fucked a georgia state swimmer who held the school record in the 200 meter butterfly for three years so don't you dare tell me i can't pull some 6-5 smack junkie tennessee redneck speed freak with a giant fucking camel toe.

shit turns me on.
WHEN YOU STEP TO THE D, YOU STEP TO ME.
Slim-J
The Crew

Post by Slim-J »

Look at all these middle-aged dorks. Don't know jack SHITE about pullin hot ass.

Steiner could pull more ass in the depths of a South American rainforest than any of you dildos could in a room full of tied up drunken coeds.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Slim-J wrote:Look at all these middle-aged dorks. Don't know jack SHITE about pullin hot ass.

Steiner could pull more ass in the depths of a South American rainforest than any of you dildos could in a room full of tied up drunken coeds.
Well sure, when said ass belongs to Slim, the group punching bag. You shouldn't really be bragging about it though.

Kinda gay.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Steiner wrote:
...don't you dare tell me i can't pull some 6-5 smack junkie tennessee redneck speed freak with a giant fucking camel toe.
You might get the time of day from a 6' 5'' smack junkie, but how you going to pull a 5'7" track star? She can out-run your fatass.
Steiner
The Crew

Post by Steiner »

and the sedentary pitchfork driving loser's gonna call me "fat?" I'm fucking "chiseled." get it right or PAY THE PRICE.

i got skillz, biatch. there's no difference between a swim cunt and a track cunt: both are stupid fucking cunts = easy 'tang acquisition.
WHEN YOU STEP TO THE D, YOU STEP TO ME.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Steiner wrote:and the sedentary pitchfork driving loser's gonna call me "fat?" I'm fucking "chiseled." get it right or PAY THE PRICE.

i got skillz, biatch. there's no difference between a swim cunt and a track cunt: both are stupid fucking cunts = easy 'tang acquisition.
Yeah, you got "skillz" alright....."Yes sir", "No sir", "sit", "stay", and "fetch".

Fucktard.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

RevLimiter wrote:
Steiner wrote:and the sedentary pitchfork driving loser's gonna call me "fat?" I'm fucking "chiseled." get it right or PAY THE PRICE.

Yeah, you got "skillz" alright....."Yes sir", "No sir", "sit", "stay", and "fetch".

Fucktard.
And of course, *gulp*
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Since when do Double Chins count as chiseled?
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

e wrote:chiseled from what? jtr?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Douchebag wrote:
Ace wrote:I'm sensing some division within the Crew. Perhaps its time for some new leadership if D-Bag cant keep all his women in line
i don't exactly pay Steiner for his brains. he's my "fucking" bodyguard.
Having a hard time finding women interested in a pink shirted fat guy, eh?

So do you have "bathing" and "feeding" Bodyguards too?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i checked out some other pics of the chick on the ut website and, poor girl, she's got like three other pics where her CT is completely obvious.

cute girl, though.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:i checked out some other pics of the chick on the ut website and, poor girl, she's got like three other pics where her CT is completely obvious.
And she has a small cock under there too. Who cares?

We'd hit it.

-- SissyCrown.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

I volunteer.