Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Wiki-wha?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It's the contributions of the more regular posters that really make the board stand out. Some of the household names include Mikey, Dinsdale, R-Jack, The Seer, Bizzarofelice, Bsmack, poptart, Mister Buschice, Goober McTuber, Raider James, socal, mvscal, Shoalzie, Cuda, smackaholic, OCMike, and a host of others.

8)
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

pretty deece mgoo, but...

"Aside from T1B, TrollTrain and TheTrolls.net remain as the three major Jim Rome-based offshot message boards."

:lol: yeah..

no mention of the one that gets mentioned on the stoopid show EVERY DAY

bwa
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

wait....

did I misunderstand a hidden "go get some tards, timmah" message?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Way to edit yourself in, AP.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

I used mention twice in the same sentence.

fukk
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Yep. That's us.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

It is often mentioned that a specific portion of the country, for some unknown reason, breeds tards by nature. This location is Kansas City, Missouri.
:lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Way to edit yourself in, AP.
Bhahaha. I also explained the U&L a little better.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I don't get no respect.

Are you still pissed at me for thinking you were a Black Guy MGO?

Dude...

It was an honest mistake.........
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Your in there Jack.

Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

Seriously fucking gay.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

well, for what it's worth, I laughed the whole time I was reading it. I recently authored something similar (but less epic), but it was deleted by wikimoderators for "having no sources". I wish this one longer life, and I rack the submitter.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:well, for what it's worth, I laughed the whole time I was reading it. I recently authored something similar (but less epic), but it was deleted by wikimoderators for "having no sources". I wish this one longer life, and I rack the submitter.
This one is probably going down for the same reasons. Good smack, bad scholarship.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Reading that was like listening to that T1B music 'slam' Buttsy concocted a couple o' seasons ago.
Interesting effort to produce something fresh, but afraid no-doze stock just hit post-9/11 highs.

Speed dial Luth, Moorese, orc, Bace, insert any of about 30 different names, and have 'em do that little diddy proud.

Korean judge scores it an 8.4 for concept, and a 3.1 for artistry.

Get some sex in that thing too.
Sex sells.

You whores.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Sex? Sure. :)

Whatcha looking for? Blondiebabe rack? Monen gash? Or stuff from the pros? Maybe a link to http://www.myfreepaysite.com.

:tits:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

e wrote:any wiki listing of the site should at least contain a bit of humor. that thing was fucking dull.
Sorry I left you out.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

lack of creativity? It's Wikipedia, tards. It's not supposed to read like a General Peters story.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

no mention of the shrubber...

rack it!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Where did I say that was my "best?"

I had time to kill. I slapped it together in 10 minutes.

Next time I'll try to take it more seriously.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

So do a better one with all of your ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

It's a work in progress. Looks like ornicus made the latest edit. PSU said we need to include some reference links. Maybe adding the links to the other two boards might keep the Wiki page alive? Who is Trix?

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Several spammers have received permanent "bannings" at T1B for various reasons, many of whom are very bitter to this day because their entire lives revolve around posting on the internet. Some of these posters included Innocent Bystander, Samurai Gangbang, and shutyomouth. All were uber tards. None are missed.
:lol: :lol:

well, for what it's worth, I laughed the whole time I was reading it.
2nd
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

In the fifth paragraph:

"However, few post with the same veracity they once did."

I'm pretty sure that the author meant to say "frequency" or something similar, and not "veracity."

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that Luther, Fester, et al. became less truthful as time went on...
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:In the fifth paragraph:

"However, few post with the same veracity they once did."

I'm pretty sure that the author meant to say "frequency" or something similar, and not "veracity."
Yeah, I caught that too. The author was Mgo-Blow, what'd you expect? The self-appointed board historian and judge of who's cool can't be expected to actually know what those big words mean.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RJ wrote:
well, for what it's worth, I laughed the whole time I was reading it.
2nd
3rd.

RACK Mgo.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Whoever is taking out the links I've been putting in there is going to be responible for it being deleted. They have to be there or the page is gone. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. This board is a dysfunctional group of idiots that stay around each other for 7 plus years.

"This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion. The given reason is: The article is very poorly written, with no sub-headings, structure, sense of formality which is needed in an encyclopedia, hyperlinks. At times, it is very difficult to understand the article and the context of events that it describes. It makes frequent references to 'tards', and overall is not written froma neutral point of view. Therefore, I believe it would be better to just delete the article, rather than do such a major rewrite on a subject so unimportant(I have not found there to be any links to it from other pages)"

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

well, you could link up the "tard" wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tard

AND - T1B is a listed link on Jim Romes wiki page.

The trouble with trying to make it funny AND make it fit Wikis encyclopedia guidelines is that those two roads never cross.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

If that thing was laid out correctly in the wiki format and random people didn't fuck with it, it might stay up there.

I give it 6 hours. :)
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

R-Jack wrote::lol: at whoever edited me out of there.
For real.

There are some sorry ass petty fucks up in this bitch...........

RACK Mgo for the effort, and Unrack each and every one of you pathetic cunts who went in and changed it 30 times over.

Like your fucking hairlines, you all should have receded.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yep, but it is what it is AJ. PSU said it needed links, and I put them in. I added the demise of SC3 and why. Then made some but not many basic spelling and grammar fixes. A bunch of people went in and fucked it up.

What do you expect though?

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Nice job cataloguing Paul and Kaley’s past indiscretions, Mgo-Sawyer. The boys have been duly run, and the Board - and the City - are a much better place for it. But you might wanna consider leaving the city-smack brush in the can. A past-tense description for the town in your little narrative would be most appreciated.

Should you continue to persist along these lines, however, I can assure you that somebody from that town just might eventually take an extra special interest in slapping your junky ass silly.

And, well… you ain’t up to it. Sorry.

Just sayin’. But their Varsity is that good.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

There's nothing on that link. Am I missing something?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

what the fuck happened to the link?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

And then it was gone.

Major racks to Mgo for the effort.

T1B, or "The One Board," index.php is a smack-based internet message board which formed in January, 2005. The board is comprised mostly of posters who once formed a Jim Rome-based message board in the late 1990s called Smack Chat. The original Smack Chat was launched in 1996 by Mark Rabick and Jim Benton. Of course the money grubbing whores at Premiere Radio shut down the original Smack Chat, and its successor Smack Chat II, and launched the tard fest known as Smack Chat III. Eric "webdog" Altson later locked down the board where each "new" :rolleyes: poster was to be reviewed before being allowed to tard up the board. He later wrote in a blog how the company hadn't paid him for months and he hinted the "suits" were close to shutting down the board due to complaints.

Smack Chat III was known for its versatile collection of quality posters, tards, trolls, spammers, and homosmackers such as Valvenis and Beantown Basher. However, the board was overrun by internet nut jobs who couldn't handle the smack, and therefore, contacted employers of various posters from the board in an effort to get them fired. Infamous for SCAT pics, racist topics, and long-winded tales of sexual debauchery, Smackchat underwent much turmoil and was taken down from Jim Rome's website shortly thereafter. The race-baiting poster known as "The Big Pickle" basically complained enough to webdog, board administrator, and to the "suits" in management about his alleged unfair treatment from the board m0derators. The Big Pickle was primarily responsible for Smack Chat's termination.

Throughout the early-to-mid 2000s, a multitude of offshoot Jim Rome-based message boards were spawned, most of which have failed either due to low volumes of traffic, or because a small collection of well-known spammers drove everybody away with their tedious posting efforts, and their pursuit to make the internet a dangerous place for those who post from work, by submitting magnified shots of human anuses (often stuffed with produce or random spherical objects), among other acts.

In an effort to get away from the rampant everyday spammers that ruined the posting atmosphere for many members, PSUFAN and others formed T1B as a haven for quality smack, funny story telling, political debating, and witty one-liners. However, with the internet, come worthless spammers. This is a message board fact which is no less concrete than death or taxes. Several spammers have received permanent "bannings" at T1B for various reasons, many of whom are very bitter to this day because their entire lives revolve around posting on the internet. Some of these posters included Innocent Bystander, Doctor Detroit, Samurai Gangbang, and shutyomouth. All were uber tards. None are missed.

T1B boasts some of the "original" legends which help to make the board a cut above the rest, such as Luther, Euroclone (aka Nishlord), Uncle Fester, Moorese, Salad Tosser, and DC Smackmaster (aka Cromag), among others. However, few post with the same veracity they once did.

It's the contributions of the more regular posters that really make the board stand out. Everyday topics, which are found on the main forum "Cul de Smack," can range from commentary on news links from around the world(made famous by Bobby42, (aka Newslink42), to debates on bicycle paths and light beer, as well as plenteous amounts of land and "regional smack," mostly instigated by Oregonian, Dinsdale, dogged in his pursuits to regale the board about all things "U&L," or "Up and Left" (slang for the Pacific Northwest) who likely believes that Heaven is the runner-up to Oregon.

Although the worthless spammers have been either banned or run, tards still thrive at T1B. However, it is often said that "a board needs its tards." Some of these tards include posters such as Cicero (aka Sissyroo), Jack, Derron, War Wagon, jtr, Toddowen, Trix, and the all-time King of Tards, 420 (more infamously known as m2). At any given moment on the board, 420 is thought of as a shoo-in for #1 tard. It should come as no surprise to know 420 has won several "Board Bitch of the Year" awards throughout the history of the Jim Rome-spawned forums, and is often thought of by the majority of his posting peers as the absolute worst poster on the internet, regardless of whether his act is considered a trolljob or not.

It is often mentioned that a specific portion of the country, for some unknown reason, breeds tards by nature. This location is Kansas City, Missouri. Most of the posters who represent from this area are known for their "I know you are, but what am I" brand of "smack." Additionally, it seems to be a requirement for everything they post to be at the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel in terms of creativity. Which, across the board, might be considered acceptable, however, this particular group seems to have the genuine, unwavering belief that their material is "good." Posters from the Kansas City area, KC Paul 3.0 and Kansas City Kid, have recently been either banned or received "timeouts," due to their incredibly tedious spamming, most of which were childish threats and insults directed at each other. Most of their threats, which included discussions about "meeting up" some place to fight, were through private messages, but all too much of their act was displayed on the board for all to see, so it was unanimously decided they had to go. Both are widely considered to be fat, annoying, and stupid.

Although traffic is relatively low, the sports forums are considered a highly quality aspect of T1B. The college football forum, labeled, "Big Time Power College Football," is highly regarded due to its ample collection of very knowledgeable college football posters, such as Believe the Heupel, King Crimson, 88, BlindRef, the ouskull, Nolesy, Mr T, MuchoBulls, and many others. The CFB forum is arguably one of the best college football forums on the internet. However, the forum isn't above tards. Perhaps the most widely known tard in the college football forum is TheJON, who once posted a thread calling for his guaranteed, stone cold, lead pipe lock picks, then proceeded to go 0-7. It could be described that what ensued thereafter was "comedy gold."

Tears, Jerry, Tears.

Aside from T1B, TrollTrain and TheTrolls.net remain as the three major Jim Rome-based offshoot message boards.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T1B"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

what's wrong with that profile for t1b?

wikipedia, your thoughts?
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Well, I hate to state the obvious; but let me be a voice of reason here.

If there really is a desire amongst the peasants to have a T1B wiki page; why not start a thread here (or even use this one), and put it all together here (without all the offending references contained) from the start, so that maybe they wouldn't automatically delete it once you started to build it on the Wiki site.
That way, you could kind of refine it before it got started over there, and make sure that the majority of posters here at T1B agree with it before hand. Also that way, maybe, just maybe they won't fuck it up so bad, once it gets posted at Wiki?

I know a majority of the posters here would just end up arguing like preschoolers about the content; it's just a suggestion for everyone to sorta kick around....and see if "the group" could pull it off.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Tiny wrote:Well, I hate to state the obvious; but let me be a voice of reason here.

Ain't happenin' in my lifetime or yours...

Might as well advocate World Peace, a Chicken in Every Pot, and a Tard-Free Board.

'sayin'.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

If you guys want to put together a "well written, professional-looking" wiki page with links and references and all the bells and whistles have at it. Sounds like a cool idea. Like I said, I slapped that together in about ten minutes to kill some time, with no real intent on being serious or extremely accurate. It was just for laughs. If I incited a few, then hoo-freaking-ray for me, I guess.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:If you guys want to put together a "well written, professional-looking" wiki page with links and references and all the bells and whistles have at it. Sounds like a cool idea. Like I said, I slapped that together in about ten minutes to kill some time, with no real intent on being serious or extremely accurate. It was just for laughs. If I incited a few, then hoo-freaking-ray for me, I guess.
looks like some tard(who wants to be a admin at wiki) sought out the page and had it deleted. Looks like the dude has had 20 pages deleted today.

guess when you called mtool and the boyz tars, it hit too close to home for him.
Last edited by Adelpiero on Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.