What the fuck is up with all these troll's ?? Mod's ??

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

What the fuck is up with all these troll's ?? Mod's ??

Post by Derron »

I mean this thing is in a death spirial.

I will go ahead and take T1B in the Death Pool for 2007.

You have to assume that the trolls are all nics used by the lame ass tard posters, and think by registering as a "new " troll they might get over.

But you all suck, your takes are as lame as your takes under your regualr nics, and your posts make for verrrrryyyy poor reading. If fact cunts / trolls like Ingse and Risa and every one who registered in the last 2 weeks all suck, are not worth the read and just really make decent smack threads boring.

I hope all you troll's are axe murdered by your kids on Christmas Eve and that you die impotent.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: What the fuck is up with all these troll's ?? Mod's ??

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Derron wrote:You have to assume that the trolls are all nics used by the lame ass tard posters
Stop registering trolls, Derron.

Also, watch out for that little girl's right hook.
why is my neighborhood on fire
AP's Cooky Eye
Crack Whore

Post by AP's Cooky Eye »

What's going on here?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Just snort some more coke, Derron, damn. This board has been room temperature for a long time. No point in bitching on that point. Might as well make the most of it.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

axe murdered
I think if you stay around here, something bad will happen. I think I might hurt you. You don't want to get hurt, do you?
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
Kelly Roehrig
Crack Whore

Post by Kelly Roehrig »

Patrick Bateman wrote:I think if you stay around here, something bad will happen. I think I might hurt you. You don't want to get hurt, do you?
Try comin' down the lane swinging that thing and see what the fuck happens.
OTST
Elwood

Re: What the fuck is up with all these troll's ?? Mod's ??

Post by OTST »

Derron wrote: But you all suck, your takes are as lame as your takes under your regualr nics, and your posts make for verrrrryyyy poor reading. If fact cunts / trolls like Ingse and Risa and every one who registered in the last 2 weeks all suck, are not worth the read and just really make decent smack threads boring.

I hope all you troll's are axe murdered by your kids on Christmas Eve and that you die impotent.

Now I know who is behind the Phoenix Rob troll.
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Does anyone have a moist towelette I could borrow?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

No way. Phoeniz Rob is excellence in trolling. Only way is if Derron and all his stupidity is an act, as well.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bones
Jake

Post by Bones »

What am I, a DOCTOR or a MOON SHUTTLE CONDUCTOR?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Bizzarofelice wrote:No way. Phoeniz Rob is excellence in trolling. Only way is if Derron and all his stupidity is an act, as well.
Better it be an act and not reality like you and all the shit you post.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Bizzarofelice wrote:No way. Phoeniz Rob is excellence in trolling.
Oh bullshit, bace. Does he garner any response from legit posters, does he make us want to post other threads, does he charge the board, does he make it interesting?

no.

His shit went away about a year and a half a go. I haven't opened a thread of his, or that other tard, General Peters since the last laugh....about the time he was first funny...the same time I thought William Shatner could sing.

The problem with all those "older style" posters is that the owners don't know when to pull the fucking plug on them. They let a decent thing just go too long. It isn't so much the troll nick as it is with the original nick who's running them. Who are they ?...I dunno. But when the sun sets they get to look at their own spreadsheet and realize that they didn't cut it. Why did TOT or whatever suck at the end ? Cuz the trolls there, as they do here, blow fucking chunks.

If a trollnick doesn't work, then shit-can it, people. The odds on that happening are about the same as Zyclone riding the next Derby winner... 8-1

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Rudolph
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Rudolph »

I was always under the assumption that Derron was a Luther troll. My bad.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

You're funny Dins.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.