Rack Guvnor Romney

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Rack Guvnor Romney

Post by Mister Bushice »

For stepping up and dealing with this problem straight up. Too bad he's out of office in a few weeks.
Not a bad parting shot to get ready for a run in 2008, though.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061213/ap_ ... mmigration

ACLU lawsuit will be filed in 3,2,1.....
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

Another super thread. You're really good at this.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

"Gat en the feckken Caw Hah-soos"
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Comet wrote:Another super thread. You're really good at this.
Being that you are the only female of the Santa troop, get your ass over to the cock sucking thread and tell your tale of sucking off your Goof Troop.

Should be absolutely invigorating to this entire board.
I fucking suck.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Re: Rack Guvnor Romney

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Well, Romney's right, troops do work. They work so well that the coyotes and illegals have to go elsewhere to cross over. Just as that Sheriff in Arizona and the Minutemen (and an underfunded Border Patrol) have been trying to tell everyone. He is a hypocrite, he's currently a leading Democrat... though the same could be said if he were a leading Republican. Neither party is doing shit about immigration, nor do they want to.

As for the ACLU, I don't know what they're doing nationally, but here in New Mexico they've made a pretty good show of pettiness and prevention of speech and outright censorship within themselves. The ACLU out here is kind of like an Amerindian tribal council... that's how bad it is when it comes to dissent within. They used to stand for something; I hope the rest of the nation's national chapters are better than our ACLU internally.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

RedHerring wrote:Image

"Gat en the feckken Caw Hah-soos"
What does the Sanctuary City of Cambridge, Mass., have to say about that photo?

Policemen's hands have tied all around the nation when it comes to dealing with them, to the point of having to let illegals go for shit that regular citizens would be expected to show up in court for. I don't like the stories coming out of routine traffic stops yielding illegals that are allowed to go on their merry way because the cops have been given orders not to do anything with them.

Are there any traffic cops here, though, still on the beat, to give their own stories?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Well, Romney's right, troops do work. They work so well that the coyotes and illegals have to go elsewhere to cross over. Just as that Sheriff in Arizona and the Minutemen (and an underfunded Border Patrol) have been trying to tell everyone. He is a hypocrite, he's currently a leading Democrat... though the same could be said if he were a leading Republican. Neither party is doing shit about immigration, nor do they want to.

As for the ACLU, I don't know what they're doing nationally, but here in New Mexico they've made a pretty good show of pettiness and prevention of speech and outright censorship within themselves. The ACLU out here is kind of like an Amerindian tribal council... that's how bad it is when it comes to dissent within. They used to stand for something; I hope the rest of the nation's national chapters are better than our ACLU internally.

Whoever is running this troll is doing an awful job.

Mitt is a republican btw.....
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Neely8 wrote:Whoever is running this troll is doing an awful job.

Mitt is a republican btw.....
Well, damn, just shoot my whole post out of the water with one line.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mister Bushice wrote:For stepping up and dealing with this problem straight up. Too bad he's out of office in a few weeks.

You sure showed how fucking ignorant you are with this bit of news. Deval Patrick will see it to that this doesn't last long. Dude is a Nog and definitely pro-criminal. Part of the platform he road to election last month was a promise to issue all illegals the right to obtain driver's licenses and also make them eligible for in-state tuition. That's right, dipshit, these fuckers are here illegally and he wants to coddle them. How long do you think the deal with the Mass Troopers will last? I'd say, it will be his first act of governor to pass a new law that not only prohibits detaining suspected illegals, but also give these fuckers cushy state jobs. Patrick is moonbat.

As for your take (can't fault you for regurgitating what some other idiot wrote) on Romney making an 08 run for Republican nominee = no fucking chance. The Big Dig spiraled out of control under his watch and someone died in one its tunnels in July. Let me repeat... contractors lined their pockets with millions for a shit tunnel system that was over-budgeted by BILLIONS and COMPLETED YEARS LATE... and someone fucking died traveling through it. Under his watch. He stands no chance to get the nomination. As soon as he is even mentioned to be running, he will get crushed by the media backlash.

To put this in proper perspective, Kerry Healy (current Lt Governor) made a run for her boss's job this year. The state of MA elected a criminal coddling Nog (by a wide margin!!!) over her just because they didn't want anyone associated with the Big Dig mess to be back in office. Romney in '08? Please. He'll get laughed out of "the race" the day he announces his intentions.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:For stepping up and dealing with this problem straight up. Too bad he's out of office in a few weeks.

You sure showed how fucking ignorant you are with this bit of news. Deval Patrick will see it to that this doesn't last long. Dude is a Nog and definitely pro-criminal. Part of the platform he road to election last month was a promise to issue all illegals the right to obtain driver's licenses and also make them eligible for in-state tuition. That's right, dipshit, these fuckers are here illegally and he wants to coddle them. How long do you think the deal with the Mass Troopers will last? I'd say, it will be his first act of governor to pass a new law that not only prohibits detaining suspected illegals, but also give these fuckers cushy state jobs. Patrick is moonbat.

As for your take (can't fault you for regurgitating what some other idiot wrote) on Romney making an 08 run for Republican nominee = no fucking chance. The Big Dig spiraled out of control under his watch and someone died in one its tunnels in July. Let me repeat... contractors lined their pockets with millions for a shit tunnel system that was over-budgeted by BILLIONS and COMPLETED YEARS LATE... and someone fucking died traveling through it. Under his watch. He stands no chance to get the nomination. As soon as he is even mentioned to be running, he will get crushed by the media backlash.

To put this in proper perspective, Kerry Healy (current Lt Governor) made a run for her boss's job this year. The state of MA elected a criminal coddling Nog (by a wide margin!!!) over her just because they didn't want anyone associated with the Big Dig mess to be back in office. Romney in '08? Please. He'll get laughed out of "the race" the day he announces his intentions.
And yet another person in this world wastes their day posting this. Do you think those paragraphs above will have any impact to anyone, anywhere?

Go over to the cock sucking thread and at least get your fellow fatfucks something to get off on.

I didnt even read your post. I just saw a bunch of text and saw how sad you are.
I fucking suck.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Gunslinger wrote:I didnt even read your post.

Let me get this straight... you hit the reply button without actually reading what you were replying to?

I'm sorry... is this supposed to be news or something?

Tell ya what... next time you actually do read what you're responding to, please make the board aware. That would be newsworthy.