Damn HDTV... and the Wizard of Oz!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Chiming For Fags

Damn HDTV... and the Wizard of Oz!

Post by 420 »

A few hours ago I munched down some Sh rooms and was playing catch with a football laughing my ass off.

I just turned on the TV and it's on channel 75 DirecTV... the HDTV channel for TNT.

The first thing I see, is the slut and the scarecrow dancing down the yellow brick road, and they run into the dancing trees throwing 90 mph fastballs at them with the apples off their twigs. The whole time the trees are laughing and dancing.

Cool, they just found the tin man.

Damn, as I'm typing... they just found the fucked up lion.

This should get good. I think they meet the wizard after they leave Strawberry Fields on that opium daze. Then those freaky monkeys with wings come to the party.

This fucker will always be a classic.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

R-Jack wrote:This is probably the most normal, and productive, part of your day.
Don't you have a horse of "different" color to feed?

It does feed you're kid... right?

By the way, you're probably right. I can't stop laughing at this shit. Hell, I can't stop laughing at the walls at this point.

But, watching the "Wizard of Oz" in high-def is just right/wrong, when trippin'.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

420 wrote:
R-Jack wrote:This is probably the most normal, and productive, part of your day.
Don't you have a horse of "different" color to feed?

It does feed you're kid... right?

By the way, you're probably right. I can't stop laughing at this shit. Hell, I can't stop laughing at the walls at this point.

But, watching the "Wizard of Oz" in high-def is just right/wrong, when trippin'.
you must not be tripping hard enough if you are able to type anything remotely coherent on a computer. go eat some real "magic" mushrooms and get back us, faggot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:you must not be tripping hard enough if you are able to type anything remotely coherent on a computer. go eat some real "magic" mushrooms and get back us, faggot.

Did you forget the "Sin, Ken Kesey" at the end of that?

Fucking idiot. Yeah, buddy, tell the West Coast old-man contingent alllllll about mushrooms...it'll make you sound all smart and stuff...no, really.

Fucking idiot.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

hey man what's frickin' up with that ?
shit