Meds.....

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Meds.....

Post by Tiberious »

I would love for Steve Sarkisian to become the new OC at Florida State. He is young, been in that system since his BYU days and could run that system on his own. How is the relationship with him and Kiffin? Do you think he deserves a shot somewhere?
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Sark is great. He is definitely looking for a HC gig at some point - Carroll making him assistant HC when he returned to the program in 2005 is a clear signal that he's being groomed for it. Players like him, and you can see the results he's generated as the QB coach as well.

Not sure what Kiffin's relationship is with Sark. I don't think the players love Kiffin. It's a strange setup we have...Kiffin has playcalling duties, but Sark has input, and PC has veto authority. I'm sure Sark would prefer to steer the ship without a Kiffin guy in the middle.

Will suck when he leaves - hopefully we keep him for another year. He'd be great at a place like FSU. Give him athletes and he'll do well.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Amato is available.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Low and behold, the ucLA Times is reporting that Pete Carroll has asked ASU to include Sark on their list of candidates.

Will be a bummer if Sark leaves, but I think the plan was always for PC to groom him / help him get to the next level over the course of a few years. This must be how he lured Sark away from the Raiders.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Jimmy

You think PC leaves for the Arizona Cardinals if they off Green?
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Nope. I think he is making very good money. Also, he lives in Manhattan Beach which is where his wife grew up. Methinks that counts for something as well.

Honestly, I think at this point PC is focused on creating a legacy at USC. Five more years at this pace would put him next to John McKay in terms of Trojan lore.

He's young enough that the NFL can wait. Of course, I could be entirely wrong - but I hope not.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I dont think Pete leaves USC, no NFL team is going to give him the control he has at USC or allow him to have the fun that he has at USC. Plus he likes that he can get 20 first round draft picks every season at USC