Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Horray !! Darwinism finally works.....

Post by Derron »

Stupid fucking Russian bastard....

Stupid fucking Russian bastard....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

mvscal wrote:Not always.... :(

:lol:

...go ahead and RACK that.

WAR Al Gore, quite possibly our brightest Vice President ever. Uh, not really.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:

Mishandling a weapon in Vietnam? He should be ashamed of himself.

Sin,
W
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:

At least I flew fighters for the Guard. Davy Crockett there was a... :lol: ...journalist.

Sin,
W
FTFY.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Mishandling a weapon in Vietnam? He should be ashamed of himself.

Sin,
W
Get real. He was a Senator's son. He did a six month guided tour of Vietnam. The gravest danger he ever faced was his own ineptitude.
Oh c'mon mvscal, seriously. For a guy who just pulled a "What unit were you in" card on a poster to sit here and say that about Al Gore, is disingenous. I think the dude is a total dork, but he was there, at a time when just being in country was risky.

I respect W, doing his job as well, risky as that was. But to compare the two is a stretch.

Gore gets the nod here.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscaveat wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:but he was there,
Whoopdee fuckin' doo. Doing what, where and when?
Calling out hypocrisy wrote:What about Bush, or other Republican politicans who served?
mvscaveat wrote:What about them? They served. What did you do?
Not that your "expertise" isn't tainted by politics or anything.

Nice job in supporting another soldier, douche.

Btw, you do realize that the picture you posted is part of "the media," right?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Nice hijack fuck sticks.....

Blame Bush for the Rusky blowing his brains out all over his family...

Here's antoher one you can blame on Bush...crist almighty

Suspect dies in apparent fall off Madras cliff

07:06 AM PDT on Thursday, June 1, 2006

Associated Press

MADRAS, Ore. -- A man fleeing a traffic stop early Wednesday plunged to his death from a 30-foot cliff, authorities said.

(kgw.com graphic)

Charles Yallup, 27, of White Swan, Wash., was driving a pickup on U.S. Highway 97 west of Madras when a sheriff's deputy tried to stop him because the truck had one functioning headlight, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

Yallup avoided the stop by driving through two fences and onto roads where the patrol car could not follow, the sheriff's office said.

The deputy soon spotted the pickup and found two people inside. Undersheriff Jim Adkins said they told deputies that Yallup got out of the pickup and fled on foot.

Relatives living in Warm Springs organized a search for Yallup and found him dead, roughly two hours after the attempted traffic stop. He apparently fell over a cliff in the dark.

An autopsy has been scheduled, Adkins said.
Derron
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:but he was there,
Whoopdee fuckin' doo. Doing what, where and when?

He was just a silver spooned moron shuffled through a chaperoned and abbreviated tour who barely managed not to shoot himself in the head while slinging his rifle. It was touch and go for a second there, though.
and you know all of this how?
get out, get out while there's still time
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Shit - the same place the Swift Vets got it...Karl Rove.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:and you know all of this how?
This is not classified information. He spent five months in Vietnam covering the 20th Engineers in Bien Hoa. This was not a combat assignment and Army brass being what it is, there is no chance in hell that Little Lord Fauntleroy was exposed to any meaningful danger.

It is what it is.
so based on your assumption that he wasn't "exposed to any meaningful danger" makes him a bad guy or what? I'm trying to understand why you (a former soldier) opts to trash a guy who was actually in Vietnam.....

we all get the fact that you hate him, but sullying his name simply because he didn't serve in a capacity that you thought appropriate is pretty childish.......
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Derron wrote:Nice hijack fuck sticks.....

Blame Bush for the Rusky blowing his brains out all over his family...

Here's antoher one you can blame on Bush...crist almighty

07:06 AM PDT on Thursday, June 1, 2006

Associated Press

MADRAS, Ore. -- A man fleeing a traffic stop early Wednesday plunged to his death from a 30-foot cliff, authorities said.

(kgw.com graphic)

Charles Yallup, 27, of White Swan, Wash., was driving a pickup on U.S. Highway 97 west of Madras when a sheriff's deputy tried to stop him because the truck had one functioning headlight, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.

Yallup avoided the stop by driving through two fences and onto roads where the patrol car could not follow, the sheriff's office said.

The deputy soon spotted the pickup and found two people inside. Undersheriff Jim Adkins said they told deputies that Yallup got out of the pickup and fled on foot.

Relatives living in Warm Springs organized a search for Yallup and found him dead, roughly two hours after the attempted traffic stop. He apparently fell over a cliff in the dark.

I don't blame Bush for any of this. But getting back to the topic at hand in this thread, the fact that Bush is still around is proof positive that Darwin doesn't always work.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:
This is not classified information. He spent five months in Vietnam covering the 20th Engineers in Bien Hoa. This was not a combat assignment and Army brass being what it is, there is no chance in hell that Little Lord Fauntleroy was exposed to any meaningful danger.

It is what it is.
so based on your assumption that he wasn't "exposed to any meaningful danger" makes him a bad guy or what? I'm trying to understand why you (a former soldier) opts to trash a guy who was actually in Vietnam.....

we all get the fact that you hate him, but sullying his name simply because he didn't serve in a capacity that you thought appropriate is pretty childish.......
Actually, it has more to do with his party affiliation than anything else. Were he a Republican, he'd be a bona fide war hero in mvscal's eyes.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Actually, it has more to do with his party affiliation than anything else. Were he a Republican, he'd be a bona fide war hero in mvscal's eyes.
We have a winner.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Here's antoher one you can blame on Bush...crist almighty
As soon as I saw this --

I didn't need to read the rest. But, my suspicions were confirmed --
Relatives living in Warm Springs

Yup. Indian got liquored up, ran from Paleface cop, and got dead. **Yawn**. It's Madras. The town is a freaking rehab clinic for Indian tweekers.

Save the taxpayers some money -- he was drunk, and had high levels of meth in his system...he was an Indian in Madras....just got that gubmint check, I'm sure.

Oh -- In this great melting pot of ours...Russins have no business being in the mountains, nor owning a gun.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:

It is what it is.
During the Vietnam War, the United States military operated a major combat air base in Bien Hoa. Nonetheless, a significant portion of the city's residents sympathized with or were members of the Viet Cong, and mortar attacks on U.S. and ARVN targets were frequently staged from residential districts in Bien Hoa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bien_Hoa

You were saying dipshit?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:You were saying dipshit?
I was saying that we was rear echelon pogue. The closest he ever got to combat was interviewing combat troops. He didn't get to Bien Hoa until well after Tet.
so your major complaint is that he wasn't there at the right time.....and he wasn't doing a job that you consider to be worthwhile......

ohhhhhhkay.......
:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:You were saying dipshit?
I was saying that we was rear echelon pogue. The closest he ever got to combat was interviewing combat troops. He didn't get to Bien Hoa until well after Tet.

You have something to contradict any of that? I didn't think so. Go fuck yourself, dumbshit.
You might want to look some of this shit up before plungering yourself.
The evidence indicates that if there was an official effort to guarantee Gore's safety, it was uneven at best. His clippings from the Castle Courier, the newspaper of the U.S. Army Engineering Command, and other publications suggest that he pulled his weight, which in his case meant choppering around to report features about the good works of the 20th Engineers, who were tasked with paving roads, building bridges, and clearing jungle to support combat operations. William Smith, another reporter attached to the 20th, recalls the morning in early 1971 when a sergeant asked him to go to Khe Sanh, fifteens miles south of the Demilitarized Zone, to cover the engineers' role in reopening an abandoned airstrip. When Smith said he was scheduled to leave for R&R in Hawaii, the sergeant called for volunteers. Gore stepped up and spent a cold night in a foxhole. "Al did what everybody else did," said Mike O'Hara, the photographer who shot the Khe Sanh assignment.
http://www.snopes.com/military/goreviet.htm
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:I have no complaints. Merely observing the simple fact that he is a dumbfuck.

Case closed.
So now a man carrying arms in service of his country is a dumbfuck?

Dumbfuck.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
...choppering around to report features about the good works of the 20th Engineers, who were tasked with paving roads, building bridges, and clearing jungle to support combat operations.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty "highspeed" shit there.

Why are you trying to reinvent this assclown as Audie Murphy? It's a lost cause. He was a Gomer. Deal with it.
Pretty sad attempt at constructing a strawman. Maybe you should move on down the road with your homies in the brick house.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Silly me -- I was always taught that you never aim a firearm at anything you're not planning on shooting, and you never shoot anything you're not planning on killing.

Maybe that's just me.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: Why are you trying to reinvent this assclown as Audie Murphy?
nobody is.....

I'll ask again, why are you trying to trash his stint in Viet Nam......
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Hmmmm .223 at that range would take half his dome off.

Basic rifle training anyone ??
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Hmmmm .223 at that range would take half his dome off.

I dunno -- at that range, a FMJ might just make a tiny hole in the front, and a tiny dripping hole out the back...and one nasty bowl of soup in between.

A hydroshock(which wasn't invented when that pic was taken)...different story. Big big mess.

End result is the same, regardless.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:So now a man carrying arms in service of his country is a dumbfuck?
That is correct. In fact, it is abundantly clear from the photo that he really shouldn't have been "carrying arms" in any capacity...for his own safety and that of everyone downrange from that sad sack.
Can you show me where the bolt is on that rifle?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:It's not in the picture.
That's what I thought. Thanks for playing.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:His "stint" in Vietnam was a joke. That's not trashing it. It's the simple fact of the matter.
what do Al Gore and General Creighton Williams Abrams, Jr have in common?

they saw the same amount of combat action in Viet Nam........

so I'm assuming that given the fact that Abrams never saw actual combat during his stint in Viet Nam, his tour was a joke as well.......
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

No really, we got it the first time.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:His "stint" in Vietnam was a joke. That's not trashing it. It's the simple fact of the matter.
what do Al Gore and General Creighton Williams Abrams, Jr have in common?
[Nonsensical sequitor]

Well Abrams had a tank named after him. Ironic if they named a gas gouzzling, greenhouse gas spewing tank after Gore. Maybe the first "green", environmentally friendly tank will be named after him.

[/Nonsensical sequitor]
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:there is no fucking way in hell you can spin it that it's "OK" for the muzzle of your weapon to be pointed straight in your face.

BSmack -- as a neutral observer...I strongly suggest you eject.

He's right, you are wrong. No longer open for debate. But if you feel the need to continue aiming the plunger directly at your rectum, then by all means...

"Is there a bolt in that plunger?"

Sin,
BSmack
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
No really, we got it the first time.
I see that you really seem to think you're on to something here. Go ahead and break it down for us, beanbag.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, for one, you are looking at a two dimensional photograph and assuming that the muzzle is pointed at Gore's head. How you can tell this is a matter best kept between you and your dealer, as you cannot even see the bolt on this weapon, much less the angle of the stock resting on the ground to tell you what angle the muzzle is leaning towards.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote: Well, for one, you are looking at a two dimensional photograph and assuming that the muzzle is pointed at Gore's head. How you can tell this is a matter best kept between you and your dealer, as you cannot even see the bolt on this weapon, much less the angle of the stock resting on the ground to tell you what angle the muzzle is leaning towards.

Or, you can stick with the "plunger" angle...doesn't really matter to me. I was just trying to help you out.

It's rare a poster puts on such a stellar display of stupidity, though. Enjoy the impending pile-on.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote: Well, for one, you are looking at a two dimensional photograph and assuming that the muzzle is pointed at Gore's head. How you can tell this is a matter best kept between you and your dealer, as you cannot even see the bolt on this weapon, much less the angle of the stock resting on the ground to tell you what angle the muzzle is leaning towards.

Or, you can stick with the "plunger" angle...doesn't really matter to me. I was just trying to help you out.

It's rare a poster puts on such a stellar display of stupidity, though. Enjoy the impending pile-on.
Maybe you could take a second look at the picture and tell me where the strap is in relation to the muzzle. Oh, and while you're at it, take a look at the hands. Mull it over for a while and get back.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Maybe you could take a second look at the picture and tell me where the strap is in relation to the muzzle. Oh, and while you're at it, take a look at the hands. Mull it over for a while and get back.
OK. I mulled it over.

Basically what it comes down to, is you're patting yourself on the back for being soooo clever and observant...based on the premise that it's OK to AIM A WEAPON IN THE GENERAL VICINITY OF YOUR HEAD, SO LONG AS IT ISN'T AIMED DIRECTLY AT IT.

So...figured out why you look so unfuckingbelievably fucking stupid right now?
Last edited by Dinsdale on Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:How you can tell this is a matter best kept between you and your dealer

RACK the hell out of Rayduh James-btw.

Dude drops this line once a couple of days ago, and the monuments of originality known as Zyclone and BSmack have both hung their hat on it since then.

There's leaders, and there's followers, I guess. Those than can, do -- those that can't, gravytrain those that can.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:B.b.b.b.but you can't see the bolt!!! That means something....I think.

--BDumbfuck
I wonder where the magazine is for this weapon?

My guess is that it joined the plunger up your ass.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

as you cannot even see the bolt on this weapon, much less the angle of the stock resting on the ground to tell you what angle the muzzle is leaning towards.
What the fuck ??

Read the lead post here mensa.... the Rusky was using the rifle as a fucking walking stick and it went off. The location of the bolt has nothing to do with it.

Ever fired an M-16/ AR - 15 B Monica ??
B.b.b.b.but you can't see the bolt!!! That means something....I think.
I think he means if he can't see the bolt, its not loaded. The M-16 has a ton of safety features, but overcoming operator stupidity and error is not one of them .

So what if the bolt is open and the rifle falls, the bolt mechanism goes home and the trigger hits a stick on the ground ?? The mother fucking rifle goes off!!! Duh....

So what if the bolt is closed and the rifle falls and the trigger hits a rock or something ?? The mother fucking rifle goes off !!! Duh....

So now what does the bolt have to do with it ??

I take it from your so intelligent posts that you possibly have never fired a military style weapon ??

Kind of like when we trained rookies in the fire department. Go into a burning house, crawl to the fire and put it out. There was always a officer there on his knees to smack the rookies who freaked out and tried to stand up. Hit them on the fucking dome with a stick, to keep them down, less they burn up. Idiots.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Looks like its in the fucking gun you stupid fuck......
Derron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:
Looks like its in the fucking gun you stupid fuck......
So much for your claim to be able to do cocaine "safely". It is obviously affecting your vision. Notice the gaping hole also known as the magazine port?

Calling you dumber than a box of hammers is an insult to hammers everywhere.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Here you go you ignorant piece of human life.....

The gaping hole you refer to is the one where your brain is supposed to be.

You see that little rectangular box thing... that's a fucking magazine you jackass...

Never did any blow in your whole life B Monica ??

Not affecting my vision...at least I know where the fucking magazine is...and what it is ....
Derron
Turdmaker
Jake

Post by Turdmaker »

Rule #1 in the C. Darwin handbook of firearms safety: If the clip (that's where the bullets are) isn't in the weapon, you should always, always, always assume that there isn't a bullet in the chamber.

Seriously, if my 4 year old son handled a toy gun that way I'd chew his ass, let alone a combat ........errrrrr.....photograper or whatever Inventor Al Gore was in Vietnam.