Eddie Van Halen: Dead Man Walking

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Eddie Van Halen: Dead Man Walking

Post by BSmack »

I guess smoking 4 packs a day doesn't lend itself to good health?

AP, what's the deal? Is he long for the world?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Snorting an 8 ball a day can't be to good for staying healthy as well. Dude loks like a haggard meth freak.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Is that Tawny Kitaen next to him? If so I give him a week.......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

What a way to go.

No, seriously, and I thought Dave was looking haggard these days...
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

who is that POA next to him?

damn!
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

He's a drunk. It broke up the last incarnation of van hagar after the tour, and Anthony has also been booted from the band.

I had heard a while ago that they were going to be one of the next has-been bands to do what INXS did, have a TV show to get a singer.

That would be a train wreck worth watching.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Jack
enigma

Re: Eddie Van Halen: Dead Man Walking

Post by Jack »

BSmack wrote:Image

I guess smoking 4 packs a day doesn't lend itself to good health?

Serves that dude right for stealing my Girlfriend!!

velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Naw, hasn't changed a bit.

In somewhat related, though better news...

velocet
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

You know, I was a big Van Halen fan. Van Halen with David Lee Roth was the classic band, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame band, the band that left a trail of stoked fans, ravished groupies, empty Jack Daniels bottles and non-filtered cigarette butts in their wake. Van Hagar was, if not nearly on a level with the classic lineup, a respectable unit in its own right. I admit it, I dug both their lead singers. I'm glad to see the band broke up after Sammy left, because there was no way they were going to be able to find a frontman as good as Dave or Sam. So I'm glad those two were the only two singers they had. Props to Eddie, Alex and Mike for knowing when enough was enough and going out at, or at least somewhere near, the top.

(...Spot the homage to Romey's glossing the classic Rams D-line as "The Fearsome Threesome".)

:D

:lol:
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Wow. Eileen Brennan has really let herself go.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Rich Fader wrote:I thought Dave was looking haggard these days...
I thought Merle was looking Haggard these days.

P.S. RACK MtLR
"I see everything twice!"
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

"Roth's show is … skin-crawlingly awful," wrote Rob Sheffield in a Rolling Stone piece. "In these days of bland Clear Channel/Infinity corporate radio, it's bracing to hear a guy who has no idea what he's doing. … Listening to Roth, you feel actual physical pain."
As compared to what, the modern equivalent of the Algonquin Round Table as led by Howard Stern? :)

As for Eddie, dude has really let himself go...

SuperCock
Crack Whore

Post by SuperCock »

Sudden Sam wrote:JESUS CHRIST!

Dang! WOAH!! :shock:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

chowd103 wrote:Image

RACK 'The Cradle Will Rock' reset :lol:

He's giving Keith Richards a run for his money for looking near death.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

dude did have cancer of the tounge

face it------growing old blows monkey spunk
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Considering the size of dude's bank account the least he could do is spring for some new toofers; preferably something from the "white" palette.

Wow.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I guess this is as good a time as any to reset the smack Dave dropped on Ed in a POPSmear interview:

"...The violence and everything and Eddie Van Halen constantly calling me out, screaming into a camera lens from three thousand, two hundred and twenty six miles away, 'I'm gonna kick you in your nuts! You better wear a cup. You better watch your balls.' This causes me to ask, Frank, because we're talking to a very articulate magazine here, with an articulate audience readership, and an entirely articulate interviewer here. What kind of balls is he imagining? What kind of testicles are haunting Eddie Van Halen's sleep? Are these giant turbo-prop monster truck nards that smash Chevies and Buicks and are now rolling over his front gate right now up there at 5150 and crushing his designer sports car and the family pet as it squeals a short, brief, glorious warning? Or are these highly trained, super-mobile, small, but highly maneuverable Belgian assault nards that even now are swarming under the gates and are about to sail into the nerve center of the gangland stronghold! The mind fairly reels, sire."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Van wrote:Considering the size of dude's bank account the least he could do is spring for some new toofers; preferably something from the "white" palette.

Wow.
RACK Van. "white palette" :) :) :)

I'm guess the "brown water" is taking priority over all else.

His teefs have been fucked up forever. His liver has a shorter lifespan.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

No wonder. How sad he looks like that.

I'd love to hear your guitar samples vs. his, though.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Eddie Van Halen: Dead Man Walking

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote: I guess smoking 4 packs a day doesn't lend itself to good health?

He is doing his damndest to be Keith Richards. Problem Ed has is that he doesn't have the good genes Keith has to fade alcohol.

Ed and Al's dad Jan died I believe at the age of 57. Jan told Ed to quit drinking or he is going to die of liver failure like his old man did while in the hospital.

A Zy moment here:

Back when I was at USC a buddy of mine lived in Lindsay Wagner's mothers backyard house which is like the one that is the 5150 studio next door. Ed would light up the whole neighborhood from the sounds coming out of the studio and nody really complained as it sounded pretty cool. My buddy would climb up and look over the cement fence that was covered in ivy or something to see what was happening. Ed and Val would get super pissed that people would look over, but hey, why not?

I've heard that Ed spends most of his time outside during the day drinking and smoking. He is a ful on alcoholic and I think he may not live as long as his dad did due to an extremely hard partying life from the past.

That last album sucked worse than the one prior and you don't see him even trying anymore. Valerie of course left him and he doesn't care about that either. He is in a downward spiral and it's up to his body organs as to how much he can take.

Hearing Mike Anthony Sibleski getting booted is news to me but not surprising. Mike is very close to Sammy Hagtard and I'm sure that created more friction. With Mike's voice being gone, forget Van Halen ever being what is was. That tells me Ed is really fucked up if Mike is gone from the band.

That's too bad it came down to this, but alcohol destroys people like it did here.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Still though...

Dude, Eddie, c'mon. Your grill. Fix those fucking teeth. You look like you should be starring in "British Bum Fights".

Even a corpse in a casket ought to have better chompers than that.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

You are a shit troll and have no credibility. Anything and everything you spew is worthless. Why you aren't banned for being a lying shit troll is beyond me you waste of time.

Which priest repeatedly ass raped you as a young tard, and which one pounds his nutsacks into your awaiting gullet during your current incarnation of being a fucked up tard?

Bitch, name one poster on any board that knows you in person or can vouch for you as being legit.

Didn't think so tard. Not one single poster will come to your defense. Why do you even waste your and everyone else's time by posting being a shit troll that you are?

If your sole purpose is to get reactions then what a waste of life you are as you sit your tard ass behind a monitor then this board is not for you. Why don't you go over to Tard Train and post as your shit self there and admit that you bring nothing to the table.

You've never fessed up to being a shit troll after your claims to go suicidal. Many here were actually sympathetic, then you outted yourself as being a shit troll and you aren't banned.

Un-fucking-beebable you are still allowed to post here when others have been banned that are at least legit people you fucked up sick and disgusting loser with again... no credibility.

You'll find that each time you ankle bite me will be a waste of your time. You seem to have this deal where you bring out all kinds of memories about me and you still get a beatdown on each and every post.

This ends my last response to you. Enjoy yourself... shit troll. :meds:

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:Not one single poster will come to your defense.

I just did, shit troll.

His post was better than anything you've ever posted.

And frankly, you suck so fucking badly, you're going to have to, for once in your sorry fucking life, post something decent. Or else you will be ignored.

I don't know what's fucking wrong with you that you think you're in ANY position to sit here and pass judgement on the posts here, when you've yet to put up one decent one in 5 years.

Just another member of the "I'll just type 'your posts suck' a million times, and then maybe people won't notice mine do too' " crowd. The true fucking definition of a "shit troll."

Just STFU, One-Eye. Have another fucking doughnut and back away from the keyboard, Barney. Or go back to stalking women on here, I don't care...just go away.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Gotta say, nobody does dismissive derision like Dins. It's like he was born to it.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:Gotta say, nobody does dismissive derision like Dins. It's like he was born to it.
He was.

Sin,
Dinsdale's Mother
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

ImageImage
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Todd made AP go ...

But Dins, your blast works as well.
Dinsdale wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Not one single poster will come to your defense.

I just did, shit troll.

His post was better than anything you've ever posted.

And frankly, you suck so fucking badly, you're going to have to, for once in your sorry fucking life, post something decent. Or else you will be ignored.

I don't know what's fucking wrong with you that you think you're in ANY position to sit here and pass judgement on the posts here, when you've yet to put up one decent one in 5 years.

Just another member of the "I'll just type 'your posts suck' a million times, and then maybe people won't notice mine do too' " crowd. The true fucking definition of a "shit troll."

Just STFU, One-Eye. Have another fucking doughnut and back away from the keyboard, Barney. Or go back to stalking women on here, I don't care...just go away.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

Leave the drunken wet nurse alone. You'd be bitter too if you had to give old men sponge baths all day.
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Some Damn Retard wrote:You'd be bitter too if you had to give old men sponge baths all day.
I wouldn't be bitter.

"I see everything twice!"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mothster wrote:face it------growing old blows monkey spunk
True dat. However, while I haven't been immune to the effects of aging -- gray sprouting at the temple, courtesy of my kids, along with more extra lbs. than I care to admit -- at least I don't look like death warmed over. Not yet, anyway.

And I'm not all that much younger than Eddie, although I do have the advantage of not having gone through that hard-partying lifestyle for, what, 20 years.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

on a related note.........

No surprise: David Lee Roth's run as morning radio host is about done. Big surprise: It appears raunchy satellite radio stars Opie and Anthony will replace him on seven CBS Radio stations.

A deal was in the works to dump the ex-Van Halen singer's ratings-deprived program with shock jocks Greg "Opie" Hughes and Anthony Cumia, according to two people with knowledge of the deal. They spoke Thursday on condition of anonymity pending an official announcement of the agreement next week.

Opie and Anthony were banished from terrestrial radio in 2002 -- oddly enough by their new boss, CBS Radio -- after airing a live account of listeners having sex in New York's St. Patrick's Cathedral. CBS Radio was then known as Infinity Broadcasting.

Opie and Anthony resurfaced on XM in October 2004. The satellite radio provider has more than 6.5 million subscribers, with the Opie and Anthony show one of the most popular programs on its 170 channels.

XM will now syndicate the program to the stations in New York and six other markets, with three hours of the program airing on the CBS Radio stations, the people familiar with the deal said. XM will simultaneously broadcast that portion of the show, along with another two hours of exclusive O&A, they said.

A spokeswoman at CBS Radio declined to comment on the report, as did a spokesman for XM.

Roth's radio career began in January, when he replaced Howard Stern on the CBS stations. But reviews were poor and Roth fought with management over the show's format, putting the show on the skids less than four months into its run.

Roth, during one angry on-air rant, predicted the show could be yanked before May.

The move marks a shift in the dynamic between terrestrial and satellite radio. In the past, satellite raided terrestrial radio for big-name hosts such as Opie and Anthony or Stern. Now, the seven FM stations will rely on a syndicated satellite program.

In addition to the Free-FM station in New York, Opie and Anthony will reportedly air on WBCN-FM in Boston, WYSP-FM in Philadelphia, WRKZ-FM in Pittsburgh, WNCX-FM in Cleveland, WPBZ-FM in West Palm Beach, Fla., and KLLI-FM in Dallas.

Stern, who engaged in a lengthy on-air feud with Opie and Anthony, is in his first year of broadcasting for Sirius Satellite Radio. O&A will now fill in his old time slot.
mvscals blow monkey spunk
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Reason #247 I left these boards 2 years ago: AP self-glossing himself into a froth.

Mike -I think that's zzpunk's name- has been everywhere, met everyone, and done everything there is to do in professional, recreational, personal, and anecdotal life. I swear he's claimed to be a tennis pro, submarine commander, nuclear-powered airplane pilot (the first one ever), jigilo, radio host, racehorse trainer, financial guru, olympic swimmer, football star in the midwest, academic genius in the southwest, nuclear engineer, registered nurse, and now he claims to have lived next door to somebody who knew something about EVH and a brick wall with zucchini growing on it. How long is your resumé these days, Mike?

p.s. thanks for letting the Badlands go to pot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Holy. Freaking. Smokes.

A smacker in shining armor comes riding into town.

Apparently, the smell of douchebag blood in the water was too much to resist.

Emoticon-free since 2001-btw. Never posted one, never will.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

He should consult with Meg Ryan and see about getting his grill quartered and drawn like hers. She's a dish now aint she?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:Holy. Freaking. Smokes.

You are so "not getting it," you fucking know-it-all, blowhard moron. (Should I seperate the blow from hard?)

Go back to your "current" smack, circa 2001. It makes Bace quiver in his wet panties.

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

On a slightly different subject, did you see the photos of Joan Collins this week? Fucking hell.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Nishlord wrote:On a slightly different subject, did you see the photos of Joan Collins this week? Fucking hell.
since this is a 'no-hottie' board, suffice to say the
woman in all those pics pulled in a google search
gets a lifetime pass.
on a short leash, apparently.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

AP you fucking pussy, we get this blast from the past directed at you...
Rootbeer wrote:Reason #247 I left these boards 2 years ago: AP self-glossing himself into a froth.

Mike -I think that's zzpunk's name- has been everywhere, met everyone, and done everything there is to do in professional, recreational, personal, and anecdotal life. I swear he's claimed to be a tennis pro, submarine commander, nuclear-powered airplane pilot (the first one ever), jigilo, radio host, racehorse trainer, financial guru, olympic swimmer, football star in the midwest, academic genius in the southwest, nuclear engineer, registered nurse, and now he claims to have lived next door to somebody who knew something about EVH and a brick wall with zucchini growing on it. How long is your resumé these days, Mike?

p.s. thanks for letting the Badlands go to pot.
But you take a swipe at Dins instead ...
Atomic Punk wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Holy. Freaking. Smokes.

You are so "not getting it," you fucking know-it-all, blowhard moron. (Should I seperate the blow from hard?)
You could easily separate the "blow" from the "hard" by removing your lips from his dick. Just make sure you clean up when your done.
Atomic Punk wrote:Go back to your "current" smack, circa 2001. It makes Bace quiver in his wet panties.
At least Dins has some smack to fall back on. Your opinion of it's contemporary value is meaningless. You make claim after claim of your own greatness, yet fail to deliver. Wait, tell us about that time you got over on Toddowen & DiS. :meds:

And before you retort with one of your epic responses about me swinging from Dinsdales sack (or the ever popular "who are you?"), Dins and I agree on The Yankees & The Grateful Dead, aside from that we pretty much hate each other.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?