Moderator: Moorese

Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

George Karl IN As Nuggets Coach

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

So what is the over/under on Karls stint in Denver?

2 years..
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Nuggets win,Karl takes the credit.

Nuggets lose,Karl blames the team.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Karl rocks, nuff said.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Did any of you screwballs see the game on Altitude last night?

2nd quarter - Bonzi Wells gets fouled after some rough play the past few possessions with Carmelo and after he gets fouled, he's on his ass on the baseline under his own basket. Altitude shoves a camera and a mike in his direction, and dude says, "'Bout, time! Penis imbiber!" Gol durn hilarious.

Yes, I've edited the above post from "'Bout, time! Cocksucker!' Fucking hilarious," to read "'Bout, time! Penis imbiber!' Gol durn hilarious," because this is a "clean language forum," you fucking knuckledragger. Keep up the motherfucking potty mouth and I will Bobby42 this bitch right into the shitter.

Oh. I forgot to edit the "on his ass" bullshit you dropped above so I'll just assume you meant he was riding a donkey.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Never thought I would read this in my lifetime...

2005 Power Rankings: Week 23
Rank Team Rec. Comment
1 Nuggets 45-31 Dare we say it's safe to anoint Denver as the proverbial Lower Seed No One Wants To Play. Nuggets are now a ridiculous 21-0 since Feb. 23 . . . if you exclude two losses to Phoenix.

2 Mavericks
3 Spurs
4 Suns
5 Heat
Run if you have to but keep up!
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Nuggets are officially IN! Two consecutive seasons, hopefully this year we can actually make it past the opening round.

It just blows me away at how much this team has made a complete 180 since Karl took over. Everyone is playing as a team, no ball hoggers and it looks like the guys are having fun. As a fan, I know I'm having fun!

I love the buzz around town about the Nuggets. I've lived here in Denver for almost 11 1/2 years and it's been that long since the sports buzz was about the Nuggets.

Kiki doesn't mess around when it comes to getting top quality guys to not only play but to coach the team that was once a laughing stock of the entire local sports scene.

go Nuggets!
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Nuggets are playing great ball! Karl has really turned this team around and being 22-2 since the All-Star break is freaking unreal.

Its to bad the Warriors couldn't have given the Nuggets a better game tonight. The Warriors were 11-2 in their last 13 games, but playing back to back to back games was just to much for the Warriors to do. They beat Phoenix, then the next night lost by 2 to San Antonio in double OT 138-136 and Baron played 50 minutes last night, then had to leave for Denver today and only were in Denver for only 6 hours before the tip tonight and losing an hour by traveling from the west coast today.

I think the Nuggets can make some waves in the playoffs this year, and it should be fun to watch both the Warriors and Nuggets next year during the season.

m2
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

godzilla2002 wrote:Never thought I would read this in my lifetime...

2005 Power Rankings: Week 23
Rank Team Rec. Comment
1 Nuggets 45-31 Dare we say it's safe to anoint Denver as the proverbial Lower Seed No One Wants To Play. Nuggets are now a ridiculous 21-0 since Feb. 23 . . . if you exclude two losses to Phoenix.

2 Mavericks
3 Spurs
4 Suns
5 Heat
As a Spurs fan, I am not enthusd about a possible Spurs-Nuggets matchup in the first round, to say the least.

Even with Duncan playing well, such a series going 7 would not surprise me if Denver stays as hot as they've been.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Well, it looks like the Nuggets have cooled off a bit. Two blowouts in a row and it's not looking good in tonight's game either. I relize tonight's game is meaningless, but it can't build much confidence heading into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak.

When the playoff picture was starting to shape up several weeks ago, I was hoping to get the Suns and wanted nothing to do with the Spurs. However, the Suns just seem to have Denver's number, and the Spurs & Nuggets split their season series. Duncan's ankle will be the X factor. I know he's back, but who knows how close he is to 100%? I'm hoping he plays tentatively, because if Duncan's at full-strength, it could be a short series.

If Denver can actually get past the Spurs, then anything is possible. The only other Western team that scares me is the Suns, who they'd meet in the finals if they both made it that far. At that point, all bets are off. That would be one hell of an entertaining series though.
"Keys, woman!"
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Nuggets have actually turned it into a game in the 3rd Quarter by outscoring Portland 34-18 in that quarter alone. they're currently up by two in the 4th.

I have noticed ever since they knew they locked up the #7 playoff spot and were going to play the Spurs, they wanted to kinda ease back a bit and save all their energy for when it really counts and I actually don't blame them. We've always had problems with the Spurs and this season is no different, even though we did beat them twice.

Best of luck to the Nuggets in the playoffs! Man it feels great to say that and it's about damn time the whole city has Nuggets fever!
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Yeah, it's on NBA TV, so I'm watching it too. Back to back Nuggets games on TV in PHX. What are the odds???

I'm glad they're making it a game and a win would be a nice way to end the season, but it worries me to see Melo play this late in a meaningless game.
"Keys, woman!"