New Bang Cartoon

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

New Bang Cartoon

Post by BBMarley »

Joe Banner as Mr. Burns is priceless... this is some funny shit.

Bang Cartoon
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Holy shit, that was the funniest shit I have seen in a while..

I put that right up there behind Orc's Ray Ray Avatar, that needs to make an appearance in here!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

T.O: Hey look theres some french fries.

McNabb OOOH where ???

LOL Rack that
Last edited by The Assassin on Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Bwaaaahahahahahah! :lol:

Hilarious!

Bumphuque..... :lol:

Rack it!
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

The Assassin wrote:T.O: Hey look theres some french fries.

McNabb OOOH where ???

LOL Rack that

I like the

"so you're not on the team, but started a fight with my star player while he was getting treatment for his ankle"
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Hilarious! Im sure McNabb will complain about this too......
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

"He said my momma could take a million baths and still she'd smell like Chunky Clam Chowder! "

:lol:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Neely8 wrote:Hilarious! Im sure McNabb will complain about this too......
I found it funny- but how many times have you seen Mcnabb complain? Me- none. The closest was him telling TO to keep his name out of TO's mouth. Mcnabb has been the consumate professional through all this- saying no matter what happens off the field- as long as they could play ont he field- that's all that matters. Even now that TO is gone- TO made one statement that team is better off now- other than that- its what a shame it was that it couldn't work out.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BBMarley wrote:
I found it funny- but how many times have you seen Mcnabb complain? Me- none. The closest was him telling TO to keep his name out of TO's mouth. Mcnabb has been the consumate professional through all this- saying no matter what happens off the field- as long as they could play ont he field- that's all that matters. Even now that TO is gone- TO made one statement that team is better off now- other than that- its what a shame it was that it couldn't work out.

Alot of people have asked why his teamates have not come out in the media to show support. Any local info on why that is?
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Neely8 wrote:
BBMarley wrote:

Alot of people have asked why his teamates have not come out in the media to show support. Any local info on why that is?
Simple- the Eagles keep all that shit in house. You will not see all the guys coming out and showing support one way or the other. If asked- they will stay as neutral as possible.. Now that being said- word around the campfire is that everyone is behind Donovan 110%- they feel he is the leader of the team and is going to keep sailing the ship. They seem to think Donovan handled himself with class through all of this and respect him for not getting into a thing through the media (of course- this all local reporting- no offical word)
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Bang Cartoon Question?

Post by Tiny »

Has anyone found that they received a virus from watching the "Bang Cartoons"?

I watched the above referenced video yesterday; (The only thing I did online at all yesterday, as the wife came home after grocery shopping, and I had to go help unload the car), and I watched a couple more clips from the bang site while I was there. Luved the clip BTW.

This morning, while doing her morning computer routine, my wife found 4 java viruses under my profile, with yesterday's date in the properties of said viruses.

So, now my question is: did I unknowingly get the viruses from the Bang Cartoon site, or did my teenage stepson finally figure out my password (While I was gone for any hour yesterday morning), and log into my profile to look at pron?

Anyone else ever have problems such as this?
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Re: Bang Cartoon Question?

Post by BBMarley »

Tiny wrote:Has anyone found that they received a virus from watching the "Bang Cartoons"?

I watched the above referenced video yesterday; (The only thing I did online at all yesterday, as the wife came home after grocery shopping, and I had to go help unload the car), and I watched a couple more clips from the bang site while I was there. Luved the clip BTW.

This morning, while doing her morning computer routine, my wife found 4 java viruses under my profile, with yesterday's date in the properties of said viruses.

So, now my question is: did I unknowingly get the viruses from the Bang Cartoon site, or did my teenage stepson finally figure out my password (While I was gone for any hour yesterday morning), and log into my profile to look at pron?

Anyone else ever have problems such as this?
I ran AVG, Spyware and Adaware this morning- and I'm clean. So not sure Tiny- but I don't have any JAVA viruses from watching this one.
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Ok...
Just wondering. Not like I'm anywhere close to "informed" about these type of things; but it doesn't make any sense how it popped up after only 10 minutes on-line, and only visiting 2 sites.

We use AVG & Adaware as well, with AVG finding the virus.

Things that make you go "Hummm"???
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!