And you thought yelling fire in a theater was bad

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: And you thought yelling fire in a theater was bad

Post by trev »

Van wrote:
trev wrote:Really. No one even said anything. It's as if the post was a normal thing.
How does that make you feel?

:lol:
Hurt to the core, pretty much.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:He is just batshit crazy and there is nothing new about crazy.
Word.

Scott, your friend sounds like a god damn simpleton. Link him up to this place so we can fuck him up.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:
Van wrote:
trev wrote:Really. No one even said anything. It's as if the post was a normal thing.
How does that make you feel?

Hurt to the core, pretty much.
I saw it and tried to make sense of it. I really did. Failing to come up with anything, I finally said to myself, "I guess that's just trev being trev."

:oops:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Scott, I kinda doubt that a guy who's going for a Ph.D in neuroscience and who was sporting a gas mask and a bullet-proof vest upon entering a theater to shoot the place up is too particularly influenced by an environment of glamorizing thug life.

Rather, he's just a fucking psycho who blew a fuse.
Last edited by Van on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
mvscal wrote:He is just batshit crazy and there is nothing new about crazy.
Word.

Scott, your friend sounds like a god damn simpleton. Link him up to this place so we can fuck him up.
This. Putting the blame on tv, movies and video games is kind of stupid.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:a guy who's going for a Ph.D in neuroscience
An attempt to self-diagnose perhaps?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:Best comment I've read so far today regarding this story...

"That's what you get for being a grown-ass adult and paying money to go see a Batman movie...."
haha

RACK!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Can we just arm and staff this guy for any and all Seth Rogen movies?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
Van wrote:Scott, I kinda doubt that a guy who's going for a Ph.D in neuroscience and who was sporting a gas mask and a bullet-proof vest upon entering a theater to shoot the place up is too particularly influenced by an environment of glamorizing thug life.

Rather, he's just a fucking psycho who blew a fuse.
You're not going to hear any disagreement from me.

I've not studied enviornmental psychology enough to give an opinion about whether something like that would have either contributed to or dissuaded from him shooting up that theater.

I did think it was a good enough rant to put into this discussion
The obvious solution is to ban PhD's in neuroscience. How long must we be terrorized by these vile, hatemongering bigots?!?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

There is a reason why I disallow my children from watching network tv or anything coming out of Hollywood.
The harder you push your children away from something, the more they are drawn to it. I love how crunchy granola guy thinks that locking his children in the basement for 18 years is going to add value to their lives. Instead of 'protecting' them from Hollywood, perhaps dude should consider communicating with them about it instead. "You can't watch that." Sure thing, bro. Check back with me when they turn 12...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Children don't have the same insatiable desire to inhale cock the way you do, Tardpwned. If you have an actual point, feel free to share it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
There is a reason why I disallow my children from watching network tv or anything coming out of Hollywood.
The harder you push your children away from something, the more they are drawn to it. I love how crunchy granola guy thinks that locking his children in the basement for 18 years is going to add value to their lives.
WTF are you talking about?!

Sin,
Todd Marijuanvich
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote:If most of the people in there were packing guns, he would have probably only gotten off 1-2 shots.
Right. That's what's going to save lives. Dozens of people who have been tear gassed in a dark theater shooting back at an unclear target.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

KC Scott wrote:I think this lends itself to the theory mentioned previously. Batshit Crazy on his own, but possibly influenced to act out his finale by what he had seen in movies, video games etc.

It's worth contemplating based on evidence coming to light
If he really was "Batshit Crazy on his own", he eventually would have found another trigger that led him on this spree. I think you're missing the larger point. Billions of other people have played video games and watched movies without going out and killing 12 people. Yes. I said billions. So let's stack them up against the handful of people who have supposedly been influenced (to the point of massacre) by the social mediums your clinically insane friend is bashing.

If it wasn't movies/video games... it was going to be a book. Or someone in the news. Or the barista at the coffee house who wouldn't give him the time of day. Or the person who cut him off in traffic. Seriously, get a fucking clue.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

KC Scott wrote:Mainstream media / pop culture isn't going to suddenly change to Abba songs.
I think this would cause MORE people to go on homicidal rampages. I am getting all pissed off just thinking about this possibility. And I think I'm 'normal.'
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

KC Scott wrote: NYC rolled out cops last night to all 40 theaters in the city to prevent a "copycat" scenario
Yeah, because there are hundreds of whack-jobs out there with stores of body armor, thousands of rounds, and IED-laden apartments just waiting for one of their own to inspire them. Over-react much Mayor Bloomberg? :meds:

At least the 32oz. fountain drinks formerly sold at those theaters’ concession stands will no longer kill New Yorkers….
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Toddowen wrote:Sorry for bringing up a subject you've no knowledge of.
Whipping my cock out in front of children... that subject? Yeah. You... 'got' me there, pal. You're right. I do have absolutely zero knowledge on this subject.

Why don't you share your years of experience with the class?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Scott -- if you want to talk about crazy theories on this shooting, I think this is much more interesting than that flaming bag of shit you posted. Now this has some teeth: :lol:

July 21, 2012 - James Holmes, the Aurora, Colorado shooter who reportedly opened fire at a Batman movie premiere, was a medical student at the University of Colorado, pursuing a PhD in neuroscience, reports ABC News.

As part of the attack, Holmes painted his hair red and referred to himself as "The Joker," one of the arch enemies in the DC Comics-inspired Batman movie series.

According to news reports, this sudden violent rampage was completely out of character for James Holmes, who was described as "shy."

The New York Times is now reporting:

Billy Kromka, a pre-med student at the University of Colorado, Boulder, worked with Mr. Holmes for three months last summer as a research assistant in a lab of at the Anschutz Medical Campus. Mr. Kromka said he was surprised to learn Mr. Holmes was the shooting suspect. "It was just shocking, because there was no way I thought he could have the capacity to do commit an atrocity like this," he said.

"He spent much of his time immersed in the computer, often participating in role-playing online games..."

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

His behavior doesn't add up

His behavior already reveals stark inconsistencies that question the mainstream explanation of events. For example, he opened fire on innocent people but then calmly surrendered to police without resistance. This is not consistent with the idea of "killing everyone."

Furthermore, he then admitted to police that his apartment was booby-trapped with explosives. If you were really an evil-minded Joker trying to kill people (including cops), why would you warn them about the booby trap in advance? It doesn't add up.

"Holmes was taken into custody shortly after the shooting, police said, adding he didn't resist when he was arrested," reports a local CBS news affiliate

"After his arrest, Holmes told police about 'possible explosives in his residence,' Oates said. When police searched his apartment, they discovered it was booby-trapped and evacuated surrounding buildings, police said. Oates said bomb technicians are determining how to disarm flammable or explosive material in the third-floor apartment. He said police could be there some time."

None of this checks out. If you're a killer bent on causing mayhem, why tell the police about your surprise bomb waiting for them back at your apartment?

Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear

Continuing from CBS:

"He said pictures from inside the apartment are fairly disturbing and the devices look to be sophisticated, adding the booby-traps were 'something I've never seen.' One rifle, two handguns, a knife, a bullet proof vest, a ballistic helmet, a gas device, a gas mask, military SWAT clothing and unidentified explosives were also found in Holmes' car, a law enforcement source told CBS News. Oates said Holmes wore a gas mask, a ballistic helmet and vest as well as leg, groin and throat protectors during the shooting."

In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing, explosives, complex booby-traps... c'mon, this isn't a "lone gunman." This is somebody who was selected for a mission, given equipment to carry it out, then somehow brainwashed into getting it done.

"Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a 'sophisticated' maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it," reports Yahoo News.

This is not your run-of-the-mill crime of passion. It was a carefully planned, heavily funded and technically advanced attack. Who might be behind all this? The FBI, of course, which has a long history of setting up and staging similar attacks, then stopping them right before they happen. See four documented stories on these facts:

As you soak all this in, remember that the FBI had admitted to setting up terror plots, providing the weapons and gear, staging the location of the bombings and even driving the vehicles to pull it off! This is not a conspiracy theory, it's been admitted by the FBI right out in the open. Even the New York Times openly reports all this in stories like this one:

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years -- or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts. But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. ...the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of “inert material,” harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving...

On top of all this, Holmes apparently has no background. "He's not on anybody's radar screen -- nothing," said a peace officer in a NYT article. "This guy is somewhat of an enigma. Nobody knows anything about him."

Mr. Holmes's only criminal history is a traffic summons, the authorities said. He earned a bachelor's degree with honors in neuroscience in 2010 from the University of California, Riverside, and was a graduate student in neurosciences at the University of Colorado at Denver's Anschutz Medical Campus... He was currently collecting unemployment...

Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

If you start to look at the really big picture here, the obvious question arises: How does an unemployed medical student afford all the complex weapons gear, bomb-making gear, "flammable" booby trap devices, ammunition, multiple magazines, bullet-proof vest, groin protection, ballistic helmet, SWAT uniform and all the rest of it?

A decent AR-15 rifle costs $1,000 or more all by itself. The shotgun and handgun might run another $800 total. Spare mags, sights, slings, and so on will run you at least another $1,000 across three firearms. The bullet-proof vest is easily another $800, and the cost of the bomb-making gear is anybody's guess. With all the specialty body gear, ammunition, booby-trap devices and more, I'm guessing this is at least $20,000 in weapons and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

The mere manufacture of an explosive booby-trap device is, all by itself, a felony crime by the way. And remember: "Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a 'sophisticated' maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it," reported Yahoo News.

Question: Where does an unemployed, introverted medical school student get the training to deploy sophisticated booby traps, tactical body armor, weapons systems and more? Certainly not in graduate school!

All this leads to an obvious third party influence over all this. Someone else taught this guy these skills and funded the acquisition of the equipment.

Note: Some readers have questioned the $20,000 figure estimated here, saying this gear could have been acquired for only $10,000 or so. I doubt that, as all the extras that you need to effectively run these guns cost a lot of money: training courses, spare magazines, etc. Just a decent AR-15 battle sight (a holographic red dot sight) can run $1,000 - $2,000. Search "ACOG" if you don't believe me. It is also reported that Holmes bought 6,000 rounds of ammo, which definitely isn't cheap either. It's clear this guy was spending big bucks. Whether it's $10k or $20k isn't really that much of a point.

Staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty?

More and more, this shooting is looking like a deliberate plot staged by the government itself much like Operation Fast and Furious pulled off by the ATF which helped smuggle tens of thousands of guns into Mexico for the purpose of causing "gun violence" in the USA, then blaming the Second Amendment for it.

All this looks like James Holmes completed a "mission" and then calmly ended that mission by surrendering to police and admitting everything. The mission, as we are now learning, was to cause as much terror and mayhem as possible, then to have that multiplied by the national media at exactly the right time leading up the UN vote next week on a global small arms treaty that could result in gun confiscation across America.

Even Forbes.com wrote about this quite extensively, warning readers about the coming gun confiscation effort related to the UN treaty. The story was authored by Larry Bell and says the UN treaty could "override our national sovereignty, and in the process, provide license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights."

In other words, this has all the signs of Fast & Furious, Episode II. I wouldn't be surprised to discover someone in Washington was behind it all. After all, there's no quicker way to disarm a nation and take total control over the population than to stage violence, blame it on firearms, then call for leaders to "do something!" Such calls inevitably end up resulting in gun confiscation, and it's never too long after that before government genocide really kicks in like we saw with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao and other tyrants.

Governments routinely murder millions

Here's a short list of government mass murder carried out throughout history, almost always immediately following the disarmament of the public (and usually involving staged false flag events to justify the disarmament):

12+ million dead: Adolf Hitler (Germany, 1939-1945) - concentration camps, civilian deaths and dead Russian POWs

6+ million dead: Jozef Stalin (USSR, 1932-39)

So yes, James Holmes and other crazed shooters kill a number of people each year in random acts of violence. It's horrifying and wrong, but it's nothing compared to the millions of lives that governments tend to destroy when they gain total power over the populace.

The most dangerous thing in the world, it turns out, is not a crazy person with a rifle; it's a government with a "monopoly of force" over the entire population. And that's exactly what the UN spells out as its goal for the world: Stripping all power from individual citizens and handing "monopolies of force" to the governments of the world, shoring up their positions as the only "legitimate" power on the planet.

( via naturalnews.com )

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Colorado_Ba ... z21HX95SoW
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:Mainstream media / pop culture isn't going to suddenly change to Abba songs
Not terribly germaine, but you chose a band whose most popular song is about dudes getting their ass kicked in a violent battle for your example of "peaceful" music?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:This is interesting
The graduate student, who authorities said had dyed his hair red and called himself "The Joker" in a reference to Batman's comic-book nemesis, was taken into custody outside the theater minutes after the attack.
The Joker has green hair. You would think a fanboy would know that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

KC Scott wrote:^^^ there's more than a few jokes in that observation, too bad R-Jack or Marty isn't here to make them
tha fuck?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

R-Jack wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:If most of the people in there were packing guns, he would have probably only gotten off 1-2 shots.
Right. That's what's going to save lives. Dozens of people who have been tear gassed in a dark theater shooting back at an unclear target.

Oh, and an unclear target who was donning full SWAT gear.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote: The Joker has green hair.
goddamn right he does
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Bwahahaha
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Heard today that he'd have probably killed a lot more people, but his rifle jammed.
I read that he fired hundreds of rounds. But he only killed 12. Should have spent more time on the range.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Now the world can see this idiot, he looks like a stoner with a bad dye job.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Sudden Sam wrote:That guy was a better shot than the Tuscaloosa bar shooter.

What's with the girl in the background?

mudshark?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Image

Seems to be an odd time to be smiling if you ask me.
She and the black guy in the background are both staring at the back of the other black guy’s shirt. Maybe some joker stuck a “Kick Shoot Me” sign on his back.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:Image

Seems to be an odd time to be smiling if you ask me.
Probably she is happy that her friend is going to get with Dwandariusmikla there and find out that he is hung like a horse and that is why skanky white chicks fuck black guys.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote: The Joker has green hair.
goddamn right he does

HARdee, har, har...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

maybe he thought the green hair would make him look gay

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

SOB was getting 26k a year to go to school on top of the free tuition he was getting. I see where he spent all his money.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Gun sales spike in Colorado after shooting, just like they did in Arizona
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Lookout – 5 hrs ago

Holmes (Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office)

Gun sales in Colorado have spiked since last week's massacre, The Denver Post reports.

Background checks jumped more than 41 percent since Friday's shooting that left 12 dead and 58 injured during a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" at an Aurora movie theater. Over the weekend, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation approved background checks for 2,887 people who wanted to purchase a firearm, the Post said, an increase of 43 percent over the previous weekend.

"It's been insane," Jake Meyers, an employee at Rocky Mountain Guns and Ammo in Parker, Colo., told the paper.

Spikes in gun sales are not uncommon in the aftermath of mass shootings like the one in Colorado. Following the January 2011 shooting that killed six and wounded more than a dozen others—including former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords—in Tucson, sales of handguns soared more than 60 percent in the state, according to FBI data. Similar spikes were seen after the massacres at Virginia Tech and Columbine.

Some of those seeking to buy guns in Colorado over the weekend said they were seeking to arm themselves for protection in the wake of the shooting, according to the report. But many were likely fearful of a change in gun laws. Democratic state Rep. Rhonda Fields of Aurora told the paper she wants Congress to reinstate a ban on assault weapons.

"When something like this happens people get worried that the government is going to ban stuff," Greg Wolff, an Arizona gun shop owner, told Bloomberg.com after the rampage in Tucson.

They also get worried when a Democrat is about to take office. Before President Barack Obama's 2008 election, there was a spike in gun sales, and gun shop owners and manufacturers have reported similarly brisk buying in 2012.

"It's definitely the election year," Jason Hanson, a former CIA officer, told Fox News in March. "People feel that Obama will serve second term and with it their gun rights with taken away, so they are stocking up."

In December, the FBI reported a record number of background checks—1,534,414—sent by gun dealers. "Almost half a million checks were done in just the last six days before Christmas," according to CNN. In 2010, the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System received more than 14 million requests, more than in any other year.

James Holmes, the suspected shooter in Friday's massacre, was found with a military-style AR-15 assault rifle, two Glock .40-caliber pistols and a Remington 12-gauge shotgun when he was arrested outside the theater in Aurora. And like Jared Loughner, the accused killer in the Tucson massacre, Holmes purchased the guns legally.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:SWAT gear doesn't cover the head. Nothing wrong with blowing a fuckhead's head off.
I think the point is, 150 people shooting guns through tear gas and panic, in a confined space, is probably going to lead to more deaths.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Logic, rational thought and Tubby don't go well together.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Spray fancies himself as some kind of cowboy.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

We don't need fewer guns, we need more guns. We need more guns to shoot fuckheads like RackFu in the head due to his daily violation of the Constitution. We need guns to shoot duhron's ‘roided out kids or mvscal circa 1990. The Government is a lot more dangerous than a few nut jobs with guns.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If you think I was being sarcastic then your have not been paying attention, or you are so fat you can't even see over your belly to read your monitor in which case you would have missed me saying the very same thing dozens of times, or you really are as stupid as your board persona suggests.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There are no tomato seeds in cheetos you resoundingly stupid oaf.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Walked a guy on a .12 DUI yesterday and got a Felony drug charge reduced to diversion today and made 1000's of $ in the process… and you killed 25 bags of Doritos’s.