And you thought yelling fire in a theater was bad

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

And you thought yelling fire in a theater was bad

Post by R-Jack »

What about opening fire??????

What the fuck is with Denver suburbs and mass shootings?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: And you thought yelling fire in a theater was bad

Post by Wolfman »

That gunman didn't do it by himself. He had the roads, a teacher,the internet, etc....
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Wolfman wrote:That gunman didn't do it by himself. He had the roads, a teacher,the internet, etc....
Wurd. Somebody else made that happen.
Hey you are right for once, the gunman didn't build the roads to the theater, somebody else did that.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Of course Obongo used it to make mileage in his "speech"..

Carefully framed in the picture by 2 black women, a teen age white boy, with a 70 something white woman behind him, he stammered his way through a somewhat extemporaneous speech and then said " This was supposed to be a campaign rally, but today is a day for prayer and reflection."

So he gets his speech and public show in, and that puts it like if Romney speaks, it would be like campaigning. Wonder which of his campaign honks came up with that idea.

Fucking slick slimy twisting snake that he is.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Jsc810 wrote:How dare the President comment on a tragedy, observe a moment of silence, and ask for us to keep the victims in our hearts and minds today??? The nerve of him to do so.
At least he didn't blame it on George W.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Jsc810 wrote:How dare the President comment on a tragedy, observe a moment of silence, and ask for us to keep the victims in our hearts and minds today??? The nerve of him to do so.
Can you clarify what the body count must be before the Prez makes a speech instead of just releasing a statement?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Don't mind duhron. Like mvssican, poptard, etc., he'd bitch just as loud if the Prez didn't say anything.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Derron wrote:So he gets his speech and public show in, and that puts it like if Romney speaks, it would be like campaigning. Wonder which of his campaign honks came up with that idea.
you're right, romney sounds much more sincere.....

Romney also released a statement Friday saying he and wife Ann are "deeply saddened by the news of the senseless violence."
"We are praying for the families and loved ones of (sic) those people during this time of deep shock and immense grief. We expect that the person responsible for this terrible crime will be quickly brought to justice," Romney said.
meh.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's amazing that people like this actually get elected to office.
Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) said Friday that the shootings that took place in an Aurora, Colo. movie theater hours earlier were a result of "ongoing attacks on Judeo-Christian beliefs" and questioned why nobody else in the theater had a gun to take down the shooter.

During a radio interview on The Heritage Foundation's "Istook Live!" show, Gohmert was asked why he believes such senseless acts of violence take place. Gohmert responded by talking about the weakening of Christian values in the country.

"You know what really gets me, as a Christian, is to see the ongoing attacks on Judeo-Christian beliefs, and then some senseless crazy act of a derelict takes place," Gohmert said.

"Some of us happen to believe that when our founders talked about guarding our virtue and freedom, that that was important," he said. "Whether it's John Adams saying our Constitution was made only for moral and religious people ... Ben Franklin, only a virtuous people are capable of freedom, as nations become corrupt and vicious they have more need of masters. We have been at war with the very pillars, the very foundation of this country."

Ernest Istook, the host of the show and a former Oklahoma congressman, jumped in to clarify that nobody knows the motivation of the alleged Aurora gunman. Gohmert said that may be true, but suggested the shootings were still "a terrorist act" that could have been avoided if the country placed a higher value on God.

"People say ... where was God in all of this?" Gohmert said. "We've threatened high school graduation participations, if they use God's name, they're going to be jailed ... I mean that kind of stuff. Where was God? What have we done with God? We don't want him around. I kind of like his protective hand being present."

Gohmert also said the tragedy could have been lessened if someone else in the movie theater had been carrying a gun and took down the lone shooter. Istook noted that Colorado laws allow people to carry concealed guns.

"It does make me wonder, with all those people in the theater, was there nobody that was carrying a gun that could have stopped this guy more quickly?" he asked.
I know that I'd feel a lot safer knowing there were a bunch of armed morons ready to start shooting in a dark crowded theater.

:meds:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Love how he referred to him as a "derelict." The shooter was working on his Ph.D in neuroscience at the University of Colorado-Denver, the fact of which, according to Bace at least, makes him smarter and a greater achiever than nearly everyone here.

:mrgreen:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:Love how he referred to him as a "derelict." The shooter was working on his Ph.D in neuroscience at the University of Colorado-Denver, the fact of which, according to Bace at least, makes him smarter and a greater achiever than nearly everyone here.

He was probably just fed up with all the recent attacks on Judeo Christian belief.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Obama said today should be a day of prayer. What? Prayer? I can't believe in this day and time there are still idiots who believe in these fairy tales and sky gods. I wouldn't let this Christer, this thumper, any where around our kids. Geez, what a backwards believing imbecile.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Felix wrote:
Derron wrote:So he gets his speech and public show in, and that puts it like if Romney speaks, it would be like campaigning. Wonder which of his campaign honks came up with that idea.
you're right, romney sounds much more sincere.....

Romney also released a statement Friday saying he and wife Ann are "deeply saddened by the news of the senseless violence."
"We are praying for the families and loved ones of (sic) those people during this time of deep shock and immense grief. We expect that the person responsible for this terrible crime will be quickly brought to justice," Romney said.
meh.....
Obongos "campaign " stop that was then changed to a "Presidential statement". Covered by all major networks of course. Getting more free TV face time as the incumbent. No campaigning involved there at all. Just circumstances.

Missed Romney's televised statement if there was one too, since the media did not bother to carry that.

Obongo and his handlers changing once again to capitalize on the situation.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Python wrote:Obama said today should be a day of prayer. What? Prayer? I can't believe in this day and time there are still idiots who believe in these fairy tales and sky gods. I wouldn't let this Christer, this thumper, any where around our kids. Geez, what a backwards believing imbecile.
Maybe they could go to this dudes church and kneel down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhzSDSfHdI
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Van wrote:Love how he referred to him as a "derelict." The shooter was working on his Ph.D in neuroscience at the University of Colorado-Denver, the fact of which, according to Bace at least, makes him smarter and a greater achiever than nearly everyone here.

He was probably just fed up with all the recent attacks on Judeo Christian belief.
Those are the worst types. There was a psychology professor at a local university who specialized in "anxiety " disorders who sucked off a pistol here a few months back. At least he won't be teaching "students" more bullshit.
Derron
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The news has already spit out the "this kid was bullied" angle.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:The news has already spit out the "this kid was bullied" angle.
Speaking of which, where's brad?

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Best comment I've read so far today regarding this story...

"That's what you get for being a grown-ass adult and paying money to go see a Batman movie...."

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:So he's a Cali transplant in Colo. Mismatch made in HELL!!
Elevation prolly go to him.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

He also lives in an apartment in the deepest, darkest part of Jigaboo town. No way he's not the only white person in the entire apartment complex. Oh, and he's apparently a registered DemocRat... whoops! nothing to see here, folks, move along now...
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:Don't mind duhron. Like mvssican, poptard, etc., he'd bitch just as loud if the Prez didn't read anything off the teleprompter.
fixed.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Mikey wrote:Don't mind duhron. Like mvssican, poptard, etc., he'd bitch just as loud if the Prez didn't read anything off the teleprompter.
fixed.

You must be referencing his multiple I,IIIIII ahhh...ahhh IIII

Hell of a public reader when he has it, not so good a speaker when he does not have prepared remarks. .
Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold wrote:
fixed.
Awesome. You sure know how to come up with original material.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:The mere fact that some of you connect your political BS with this shooting cracks me up.
Wolfman has the only remotely funny political blast in this thread.

Might as well trots it now.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Cuda wrote:

He also lives in an apartment in the deepest, darkest part of Jigaboo town. No way he's not the only white person in the entire apartment complex. Oh, and he's apparently a registered DemocRat... whoops! nothing to see here, folks, move along now...
ABC News, Brian Ross apologize for report suggesting shooting suspect tied to Tea Party

"There is a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea Party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last year," Ross reported.

Funny... I still can believe those right-wing freaks didn't shoot Gabby Giffords either. :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:"That's what you get for being a grown-ass adult and paying money to go see a Batman movie...."
Yep. Well, you don't deserve to die, but you are a Grade A tard if you are over the age of 25 and paying to see Batman.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You can't just be a simple nutbag anymore, Sammy. Such analysis is completely unacceptable, and no doubt L-TARD will be along soon to set us all straight. Of course the Aurora massacre and others like it have to be politically motivated and fomented by right-wing talk radio. Ross was simply staying on message...
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

President Obama gets a Wolfman "Wolfie" for scrapping his political stump speech today in Fort Myers and giving a short homily about the murders in Aurora. Mark your calendars, it may be the only time I'll give him any props.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:ABC should have their FCC license yanked. That's too stupid for words.
Yep. They didn't even try to vet the speculation. They just ran with it and we're all supposed to believe that liberal media bias is a myth.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:If most of the people in there were packing guns, he would have probably only gotten off 1-2 shots.
This has made me rethink my carry strategy a bit. I normally carry a .380 3 inch barrel. Its OK, but no good beyond about 10 yards or 30 feet. I will probably start carrying my Glock 23 in .40 when I go the the movies or other confined events, where I may have a bit of an extended range to engage. The extra accuracy is worth it, and having 14 rounds is good also, may have to get the 17 round clip.

He may have had a vest on, but you hit him with a couple in the chest even with a vest, you are going to slow him down enough to get some effective shots in. Going to have to be pretty damn aggressive. No challenges, just shoot the fucker.

We are going to run a couple of low light target drills at 40 feet tonight to see what it takes.
Derron
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I was there because someone I was with wanted some smoked salmon.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Derron wrote:We are going to run a couple of low light target drills at 40 feet tonight to see what it takes.
"We"?

:lol:

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Van wrote:
Derron wrote:We are going to run a couple of low light target drills at 40 feet tonight to see what it takes.
"We"?

Luther will prolly drop by.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Van wrote:
"We"?

Well what do you think Derron and his family do with their welfare cheques?

They buy ammo. Lots of it.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

How did my post in the cooking forum end up in here?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:How did my post in the cooking forum end up in here?
I'm sure your car would have had a similar question upon finding itself in a ditch were it sentient.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Now that is certainly no way to talk to your sex slave sweetheart.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Really. No one even said anything. It's as if the post was a normal thing.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:this was a pretty solid take from a guy who runs a small hedge fund i follow. He's also an Athiest BTW
What the fuck is going on in this stupid country? A dozen plus people were brutally murdered while watching a fucking movie, by some asshole with an ax to grind.

There is a reason why I disallow my children from watching network tv or anything coming out of Hollywood. I don’t want them being part of the “social fabric.” Even the PG rated movies are filled with degeneracy, promoting sex, drugs and gratuitous violence. I cannot turn on the radio without some idiotic rap song identifying women as “bitches and hoes”, while promoting codeine pills and cocaine.

The social fabric of this country is being methodically unraveled, by the fucking pedophiles who work in the media. Most kids today have absentee parents and/or broken homes because Dad or Mom is too busy fucking the mailman. The parents split and the kids are raised by Warner Brothers and Saturday Night Live. Everything is a fucking joke until 12 people are shot dead inside of a movie theatre. This is heart wrenching and my deepest sympathies go out to the families who lost loved ones.

Politicians will blame guns for this massacre; but we all know who is to blame. It’s the lack of respect and honor amongst people that leads to such senseless crimes. Nothing is sacred anymore, not even children. When you stop caring about the well-being of children, sentencing convicted pedophiles to serve less time in prison than a drug dealer or a shop-lifter, there is nothing left saving in society.

I cannot speak for other countries. But I can tell you this, with 100% certainty: America is filled with rot, from the top down, and is in desperate need of a hard reset
So...if society were to embrace respect and honor more closely, psychotics won't snap and massacre people? Is that the point? If so, I'm going to have to call bullshit. This murderous rampage does not appear to have anything whatsoever to do with the political climate or social/moral decline of the country.

He is just batshit crazy and there is nothing new about crazy. Just conduct an extensive series of psychiatric interviews with him then put him to sleep and dissect his brain for any useful information.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev wrote:Really. No one even said anything. It's as if the post was a normal thing.
How does that make you feel?