Hey Wags, Paul........SUCK IT!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hey Wags, Paul........SUCK IT!

Post by Go Coogs' »

I have to say the F150 is the best truck out there hands down. The best truck ever made is the 1999 F250 Powerstroke. In fact, Ford did such a good job on it, that they had to change it up because sales were gonna go down if they kept manufacturing it the same way.

Theres been reports of the 1999 F250 turning over 750,000 miles without any major issues. My stepdad owns one and he said the truck feels like its just breaking in at 150,000 miles. It's a fucking beast.

Smackaholic, my schedule isn't the 9-5 Monday-Friday bullshit. I work 15 days a month (barring overtime) and car pull with another coworker. And yes, the miles are mostly highway. I bought the car in April of '09 w/ 13,000 miles on it. It now has 79,000 miles on it. The car is strictly a communter car. I tote around town in the F-150 any chance I get because it needs to be driven after sitting in the driveway for weeks at a time untouched.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Go Coogs' wrote:I find your post complete bullshit, james.
Who fucking cares.

My younger brother has been a Ford dealership tech for the better part of 7 years, and one of my high school friends has been a Toyota dealership tech for 10+ years now....which has led to meeting thier friends over the years who work at Nissan, Weseloh Chevy/Hummer, and Acura. Overall, a few of the cars from the shit companies do come out right and give relatively little problems. I wasnt basing my post on personal opinion....it was based on the opinions of the techs who have worked on these cars day in and day out for many, many years. And Dins...cant forget the all knowing Dins.

You want something nearly bulletproof? Lexus/Toyota, Honda/Acura, and Ford top that list. EOS. The rest are 2nd tier or lower-including Nissan. Attempting to lump them in with the upper tier of automakers is futile. They simply dont belong there-yet. Chrysler and GM arent even worth fucking mentioning-you truly get what you deserve if you buy thier garbage.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Go Coogs' wrote:The best truck ever made is the 1999 F250 Powerstroke.
Rumps, I assume you are referring to the 7.3L Power stroke with the rail injectors 99-03. Those things are bullet proof. My wife's family are all ranchers and farmers here in central Tejas that is all they own (F250,350 and Excursions). Her uncle has a 2000 with over 500,000K on it.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

txangler74 wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:The best truck ever made is the 1999 F250 Powerstroke.
Rumps, I assume you are referring to the 7.3L Power stroke with the rail injectors 99-03. Those things are bullet proof. My wife's family are all ranchers and farmers here in central Tejas that is all they own (F250,350 and Excursions). Her uncle has a 2000 with over 500,000K on it.
That's the one, angler. That 7.3 is indestructilbe.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Go Coogs' wrote: I work 15 days a month (barring overtime) and car pull with another coworker.
holly shit, you guys must be ucunt huge. do you pull it the whole 150 miles or do you start it up and let the motor do the work for part of it?

btw, i work a similar schedule, 12 hrs, 3/4 days a week. that makes it a little better, but, it's still an assload of miles time and money spent wasting time, aka commuting. if you plan on keeping that yob for a good stretch, seriously consider a move.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:And Dins...cant forget the all knowing Dins.

You want something nearly bulletproof? Lexus/Toyota, Honda/Acura, and Ford top that list. EOS. The rest are 2nd tier or lower-including Nissan.

I'd put Subaru on that list.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

let me chime in, FUCK YEAH that 7.3 is a beast, it will run forever, I know a couple guys who have been offered top dollar for theirs, NO SIR, they wont budge, ON A LIGHTER NOTE,

anyone watch MSNBC news 2 days ago in the afternoon? it seems that contessa brewer, or whatever her name is, she is the real hot chick who anchors the afternoon segment, ANYHOW, she is a left wing mouthpiece for msnbc, and she has this republican congressman on, and they are debating back and forth about the economy, SHE is just praising Obama saying how he saved the economy from utter ruin and complete devestation, and total disaster,
MEANWHILE, the republican congressman, TOTALLY dis-agrees with her liberal ways, and her coddling of the president,
He insists that the economy isnt improving, and that Obama isnt doing us any favors with his horrible policies,
SO, and GET THIS, Contessa tries to dis-credit the congressman, she boldly asks, and I quote, "what, Do you have a degree in economics sir?" end quote. to which the congressman asserts, and I quote, "why yes, I do have a degree in economics, with HONORS", end quote, I almost fell off my chair, she looked like she had just been told that her vagina was filled with cancer, and she had 4 months to live.

needless to say, the crew immediately cut to commercial, and she had to change her tampon,

another left wing fool trying to make a republican look foolish, only this time, it blew up in her pretty little face,
ANYONE get this segment on youtube, pleeeese port it over here, youll be glad you did.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:Brad, you realize cars don't fight, right? They are inanimate objects. Real life is not like those Chevron commercials.
hey jack, un-lock my thread, I promise not to post anymore evil sick twisted smilies, I swear on a stack of Korans, I really swear on them.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:Just fucking RACK the R. James appearance!

We had a Mercury Villager (Nissan Quest). I can't even start to describe what a fucking pile of shit that thing was. I felt pretty lucky if I didn't have a month where I didn't spend at LEAST $500 on it.

Finally - Renault (French faggots) own 43% of Nissan. That's too much for me.
we had a '97 villager. bought it with 60K, put nearly 100K more on it with normal maintenance (t-belts, water pumps). it was bulletproof and quite possibly the best vehicle i ever owned. would still be driving it had lil miss smack not turned right in front of an old dude in a chevy pickup.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I traded for a 2009 F-150 about a month ago and it's the nicest truck I've ever owned, and I've had several. It has the chrome and tow packages and it's getting 21-22 mpg on the highway....far better than I expected. The '09 is a much nicer truck than the '01 F-150 that I had previously owned.

A good friend of mine has a Toyota Camry that he bought new and has put 330,000 miles on it. He's a college basketball official and obviously does a lot of driving. He's trading it off this summer for another Camry and says he'd never buy anything but a Toyota.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Raydah James wrote:Tons of tranny problems.

:shock:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

bradhusker wrote:let me chime in, FUCK YEAH that 7.3 is a beast, it will run forever, I know a couple guys who have been offered top dollar for theirs, NO SIR, they wont budge, ON A LIGHTER NOTE,

anyone watch MSNBC news 2 days ago in the afternoon? it seems that contessa brewer, or whatever her name is, she is the real hot chick who anchors the afternoon segment, ANYHOW, she is a left wing mouthpiece for msnbc, and she has this republican congressman on, and they are debating back and forth about the economy, SHE is just praising Obama saying how he saved the economy from utter ruin and complete devestation, and total disaster,
MEANWHILE, the republican congressman, TOTALLY dis-agrees with her liberal ways, and her coddling of the president,
He insists that the economy isnt improving, and that Obama isnt doing us any favors with his horrible policies,
SO, and GET THIS, Contessa tries to dis-credit the congressman, she boldly asks, and I quote, "what, Do you have a degree in economics sir?" end quote. to which the congressman asserts, and I quote, "why yes, I do have a degree in economics, with HONORS", end quote, I almost fell off my chair, she looked like she had just been told that her vagina was filled with cancer, and she had 4 months to live.

needless to say, the crew immediately cut to commercial, and she had to change her tampon,

another left wing fool trying to make a republican look foolish, only this time, it blew up in her pretty little face,
ANYONE get this segment on youtube, pleeeese port it over here, youll be glad you did.
DONT EVER compare fox news with MSNBC after reading my last post. THIS IS NAKED LIBERALISM ON A REALLY SICK LEVEL!

IMAGINE? an anchorwoman nakedly trying to make fun and dis-credit a republican congressman? after getting her head handed to her in a debate, she resorts to this, "Do you have a degree in economics sir?" end quote, THEN, he sodomizes her with, "Yes I do have a degree in economics, with Honors", end quote.

MSNBC is a slutty whore of the far left, have you guys watched , "THE ED SHOW" or "Rachel Maddow" or, "The Laat word", with lawerence O'donnell????

there is no meaningful debate here, none of thses cowardly left wing sissies will debate anybody. Its all propoganda, and its a sick joke, WHY DO YOU THINK keith olberman got kicked to the curb?? because he was a psychotic left wing pervert.

ON one of keith olberman's last broadcasts for msnbc, he brings on the georgetown universtiy professor, who happens to be a queer dicksucker , by the way, and, together, they spend the entire hour talking about arrest warrants for Dick cheney and George bush???

Jonathon turley, a queer dicksucker for georgetown university, and keith olberman openly discuss arrest warrants drafted over in Spain, for our former vice president and president. WOW, if I had my druthers, I'd personally arrest both keith and jonathon, and throw them in with the sodomites at shawshank.

meanwhile, the cowards over in Spain dont realize that our former leaders actually hunt down the terrorists who killed innocent spainards during the madrid train bombing. BUT no, they dont have the balls to draft arrest warrants for leaders of al queda who took responsibility for the madrid bombings.

thats what left wing cowards are, sick demented sissy cowards, they know that the USA wont come after them and their families for drafting arrest warrants for our leaders, BUT, they know that if they tweak al queda's nose, their families will be tortured and killed and raped.
fuckin cowards.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

^^^preach it, preacher brad.

-----------------------------

Growing up in the 70's, you were either a Ford or Chevy guy, maybe even Mopar, but nobody I knew would ever consider buying a rice burning piece of shit Japanese car. They just weren't part of the conversation. I'd give Ford guys shit, saying the name meant Found On Road Dead, and they'd give it right back.

So it's kinda' ironic that in this day and age, it's American vs. foreign brand nameplates. Never owned a Ford, but I certainly won't give anyone a cold look when a Fusion or Mustang is tailgating me.

I know a lot of people who work at the local Ford plant. If you've owned an F-150, there's a good chance it was assembled at the Claycomo facility. If you drive a foreign car and were lucky enough to get a job at that joint, you wouldn't fucking dare trying to park it on their lot. You would find it turned upside down on your return.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:^^^preach it, preacher brad.
You do realize brad is a troll who is INTENTIONALLY posting like an ignoramus, yes? If that's who you've got on your side, it may be time to start re-assessing your views.
If you drive a foreign car and were lucky enough to get a job at that joint, you wouldn't fucking dare trying to park it on their lot. You would find it turned upside down on your return.
That says a lot more about those dipshits, than it does the guy driving the Jap car. Why are you so self conscious about your image?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: That says a lot more about those dipshits, than it does the guy driving the Jap car.
Oh really? I guess they believe biting the hand that feeds you isn't a good idea, and I agree.

Why are you so self conscious about your image?
What? I have no idea wtf you're talking about and apparently you don't either.

It's not about image, dumbfuck.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You've brought up, multiple times now, that driving a foreign car can lead to disapproval from others. Who gives a fuck?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:^^^preach it, preacher brad.
You do realize brad is a troll who is INTENTIONALLY posting like an ignoramus, yes? If that's who you've got on your side, it may be time to start re-assessing your views.
If you drive a foreign car and were lucky enough to get a job at that joint, you wouldn't fucking dare trying to park it on their lot. You would find it turned upside down on your return.
That says a lot more about those dipshits, than it does the guy driving the Jap car. Why are you so self conscious about your image?
yes BUT MgoBlue, you do realize that everything I said about msnbc is true and factual? dont u?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Raydah James wrote:And Dins...cant forget the all knowing Dins.

You want something nearly bulletproof? Lexus/Toyota, Honda/Acura, and Ford top that list. EOS. The rest are 2nd tier or lower-including Nissan.

I'd put Subaru on that list.

Dude - what is it with Oregonians and Subaru's? When I was out there, that's all they fucking drove! You don't see them hardly anywhere else...

That being said, I know those fuckers always seem to rate good in consumer mags, etc...
you need to get out of flyoverville more often.

new england is over run with young dudes in obnoxious sounding WRXs. and i am pretty sure there is a state law in vermont mandating outback ownership for all lesbian B&B owners. and every other house in vermont is a B&B. and three quarters are owned by folks with unconventional sexual persuasions.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You've brought up, multiple times now, that driving a foreign car can lead to disapproval from others. Who gives a fuck?
Apparently, the author of this callout thread.

Like I said, it's not about image, it's about biting the hand that feeds you.

30 years ago, owning a Japanese car made you a clown, a laughingstock. Today, if anything, it's more of a status symbol to some. Those are the people who in many cases are more concerned about image than reliable transportation.

That said, I'll readily admit that the Big 3 brought this demise upon themselves by producing inferior products for waaay too long. The Toyotas and Nissans and Hondas forced Detroit to pull their head out and start competing. As a consumer and a buy American 1st honk, I'm grateful that happened so I'm not stuck with the pieces of shit that fell apart once the warranty expired.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

American-Made Cars Top 10:
http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story.jsp ... amMade0611

Fuck wags. Dude drinks budweiser, fucking dutch beer
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It's still brewed in St. Louis, you fucking idiot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:It's still brewed in St. Louis, you fucking idiot.

This, folks, in case you've forgotten, is what a YHKYOA looks like in its purest form.

Yes, he rails against Toyotas and the lie, which use more American parts and labor than the "American" companies (depending on model), because they're nominally based in Japan, and defends Bud becuase "it's still brewed in St. Louis." (And a bunch of other American cities.)

But it's a foreign company.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

And Hondas are still made in the US, you fucking idiot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:Yes, he rails against Toyotas and the lie, which use more American parts and labor than the "American" companies (depending on model), because they're nominally based in Japan, and defends Bud becuase "it's still brewed in St. Louis." (And a bunch of other American cities.)

You're defending Toyota and ownership thereof?

Nominally based in Japan? No, idiot, they ARE truly based in Japan. Some part of that you don't get?

We've got the board Illuminati defending foreign makes up in this bitch, how precious.

Just as an exercise of economics 101 let me remind you that there's not a union made car among any of the foreign car plants who only located in the US for generous tax breaks from the local shithole desperate for revenue from any source.

And you're proud of them for this? Go unfuck yourself.

Meanwhile, KC has not one but two manufacturing plants proudly producing hot sellers. These are WWII era plants, capable of producing war planes to bomb the fuck outta' the Japs and Germans we went to war against... and whose cock you are now sucking.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Just as an exercise of economics 101 let me remind you that there's not a union made car among any of the foreign car plants
Good.
who only located in the US for generous tax breaks from the local shithole desperate for revenue from any source.
Uhm... no.

Unless by "generous tax breaks" you meant "to avoid large tariffs."

Now they do it because it's cheaper than manufacturing in Japan.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Good.
huh? I'm at a loss to understand how non-union built automobiles are a good thing. And I've never even been in a union but understand how that structure has benefitted wages and benefits across the mfg industry. The UAW is a bastion of organized labor, what's good for them is good for all workers.

I doubt that. I think it's more about the public relations coup they've evidently scored on with the likes of dumbfucks like you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:

This, folks, in case you've forgotten, is what a YHKYOA looks like in its purest form.

Yes, he rails against Toyotas and the lie, which use more American parts and labor than the "American" companies (depending on model), because they're nominally based in Japan, and defends Bud becuase "it's still brewed in St. Louis." (And a bunch of other American cities.)

:lol: :lol:

no shit.

If KYOA is the force, wags is yoda, obi wan and darth vader rolled up into one.

A number of us have KOOAs here a time or three. The difference is when I do it, I (eventually) man up. Wags just turns on his Obi Wan stare and keeps telling you he didn't, expecting you to agree.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:huh? I'm at a loss to understand how non-union built automobiles are a good thing. And I've never even been in a union but understand how that structure has benefitted wages and benefits across the mfg industry. The UAW is a bastion of organized labor, what's good for them is good for all workers.
Rack.

Sin,

pedro assembling foci in lower meheeeco.

wags, why do you continue to support the euros by consuming their really bad bad? for chrissakes, they also make good beer. you should at least drink that.

or, you could support real american brewers. i hear tell even flyoverland has some good micros.

and honda is on the NYSE. therefore, it is an american owned company. the difference between it and your beloved GM is they don't steal american tax dollars to stay afloat.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote:
I doubt that. I think it's more about the public relations coup they've evidently scored on with the likes of dumbfucks like you.
Right. Because finding room on an island short on open land to produce and build and then ship hundreds of thousands of vehicles to a country is far cheaper than just building them in the country they are selling in. Naw, it must just be a PR coup.

BTW........What's the prevailing wage in Mexico where the Ford Fusion, my first choice, is built? I doubt that is a PR coup they were going for when they opened plants there.

You fear many things, logic being high on that list.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

OK, unions do have some good points, HOWEVER, when some unions want me, THE TAXPAYER to pay 100 percent of their pensions? THATS WHERE I GET FUCKING MAD AS HELL!! and, frankly, Im not gonna take it anymore.

Can you imagine the arrogance of some of these union workers? I'd like to punch a S E I U punk in the mouth.

I, as a taxpayer, a hard working taxpayer, I am responsible for 100 percent of your pension? fuck you!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:huh? I'm at a loss to understand how non-union built automobiles are a good thing. And I've never even been in a union but understand how that structure has benefitted wages and benefits across the mfg industry. The UAW is a bastion of organized labor, what's good for them is good for all workers.
Welcome to the Democratic party, Wags.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim