Let's Be More Like Tejas

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Let's Be More Like Tejas

Post by Joe in PB »

Growing up a Redskins fan I never thought much of Tejas, but now I'm envious of their political common sense.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: Let's Be More Like Tejas

Post by Joe in PB »

Some interesting comments posted on Youtube:

Jacob Alexander
7 minutes ago (edited)
Texas is a beacon of freedom. They just need voter ID protection to ensure democrats don't steal it. California is literally a streaming pile of human feces. Perfect example of Conservatism vs Leftism

Moses Martinez
4 minutes ago
THATS WHO WE NEED IN ILLINOIS . ILLINOIS AND CHICAGO HAS BEEN FUCKED FOR DECADES . GO TEXAS

Robert Coughlin
3 minutes ago
Now if Texas will only force the liberal refugees pouring in from Kalifornica to return to the Left Coast.

Eternal Tax Collector
2 minutes ago
All the streets are brown, 'cause they're covered in shit. . . I went out for a walk, and I just couldn't stand it. . . But here I'm safe and warm, a thousand miles away. . . Not sayin' where I'm livin', 'cause I want you commies to stay away

St Myles
2 minutes ago
Texas : MAGA
California : Sewer
America : Don’t be like California.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time for the cousin fuckers. That’s the point.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:02 am SF is becoming more and more of such a shit-sucking embarrassment.

Does anyone want to buy "Porky" from me ?

I'm looking to sell the carnival freak (Bacon, GA, rodent and trailer park superhero)...for a penny.

Or best offer.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:58 am
SE Florida consists of nothing but Cubans and NY transplants.

That's what makes it great.

Porky... can't stop kicking his own ass.

Unreal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe Blow posts YouTube comments as legitimate commentary. Next time just source directly from 8chan you pathetic loser.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The comments show how California's reputation has changed across the country. Don't like it? Move to Rio, or better yet Kenya, Obama ass kisser.

DC Sniper Attacks

Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Actually they show what a few tards think. It’s called anecdotal evidence, which is shit. And even if it were good evidence it would only show the state of CA reputation because you didn’t compare it to anything. Learn English and Logic you 88braincell havin’ tard.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:23 pm DC Sniper Attacks
I wasn't aware they were motivated by right wing extremism.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

As usual two if the biggest tards here don't watch the video, but instead of just ignoring the thread, post ignorant comments showing their true stupidity.

How about arguing how the governor of Tejas and his common sense legislation is so bad?

Crickets....

Because political tards can't handle an opposing view, much less the truth.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice White flag. How about you address my post.
I did not click your link because you are a fake news posting fuckhead.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Then go away and prepare to lose another case tiny.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Two white flags in a row. Nice job tard. How about you go clean your micky ds uniform and serve more fries you right wing douche nozzle.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm As usual two if the biggest tards here don't watch the video, but instead of just ignoring the thread, post ignorant comments showing their true stupidity.

How about arguing how the governor of Tejas and his common sense legislation is so bad?

Crickets....

Because political tards can't handle an opposing view, much less the truth.

Start posting videos from legitimate news sources instead of this right wing fake news conspiracy spewing bullshit you love to consume, you idiocy-addled fucktard.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

How about you two either ignore my threads or debate what is posted?

Can't argue common sense, so tarding up threads with opposing views is your approach.

Talk about white flags.....

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe Blow---"the sun rises in the west because liberals hate freedom."

Screwball--"not reading your ridiculous nonsense"

Joe Bl0w--"Nice white flag"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:12 pm How about you two either ignore my threads or debate what is posted?
I didn’t click the link because you are an unapologetic poster of fake news. If you would like to tell me what you think is in the bill I would be happy to retort.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I keep wondering why, if California is soooooo bad, people like Joe don't pick up and leave.

There's jobs galore, cheap housing and wonderful politicians. What keeps them here?

Masochism maybe?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote:
Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:12 pm How about you two either ignore my threads or debate what is posted?
I didn’t click the link because you are an unapologetic poster of fake news. If you would like to tell me what you think is in the bill I would be happy to retort.
Nice white flag. I never left the board and came back with a new nic because of posting stupid takes. That seems be be a trait of some of our Democratic members here. So don't click on the link and continue to post ignorance, that is exactly what you're known for.

Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes we know. You are a locked in snowflake who freely admits to felonies. Props I guess.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Start posting videos from legitimate news sources instead of this right wing fake news....
Maybe you haven't seen it, but currently CNN is looked upon as a major fake news service, which is why their ratings have dropped through the floor.

The video I posted says it all, it's not like if I posted similar takes I'd get a different response from you and the rest of the ostriches here with their heads in the sand.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:44 pm Yes we know. You are a locked in snowflake who freely admits to felonies. Props I guess.
Felonies?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:48 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Start posting videos from legitimate news sources instead of this right wing fake news....
Maybe you haven't seen it, but currently CNN is looked upon as a major fake news service, which is why their ratings have dropped through the floor.

The video I posted says it all, it's not like if I posted similar takes I'd get a different response from you and the rest of the ostriches here with their heads in the sand.
Lol, you may not like CNN but it is certainly not a fake news source. Unlike OANN, which is the definition of a fake news source. Now fuck off.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I like how you categorize the video's moderate common sense takes as right wing, and it is compared to the far left democrat stance. That's the problem with the Democratic party, party moderates have little or no influence on leadership.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:47 pm One America only gives the facts during their news shows.
Says another braindead tard.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:47 pm cnn is 1 million times more fake news than One America News.
One America only gives the facts during their news shows. cnn only gives opinions, never news
One million times...now that's a lot.

Do you know how much one million is, Timmy?
Is it more than a hundred? (which would be a whole lot of cookies to eat at one time :) )
Is it even more than a thousand ?
Do you think Mommy and Daddy have a thousand dollars?

Do you think you can count all the way to one million?
See if you can do it on your fingers and toes!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:12 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:44 pm Yes we know. You are a locked in snowflake who freely admits to felonies. Props I guess.
Felonies?
Tax fraud.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:29 pm I like how you categorize the video's moderate common sense takes as right wing, and it is compared to the far left democrat stance. That's the problem with the Democratic party, party moderates have little or no influence on leadership.
Oh, so you've committed tax fraud? As you lecture us on the Democratic Party and fake news.

Do tell us about your tax-related felonies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Shedick is the tax felon.
Joe is Fake news poster.
Update your spreadsheet accordingly.