Mueller Report--it's that bad

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Mueller Report--it's that bad

Post by Kierland »

You have orange jizz on your face comrade.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Mueller report paints a clear picture of a lying administration that thinks it is above the law and willfully tried to cheat to get elected with the help of a foreign adversary. We’ve never had this happen in American history.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

We get it Screwy. Since the investigation didn’t prove he was completely innocent, he is therefore guilty.

However, as the report states it leaves us in this weird middle ground. There are signs he did some things but not enough evidence to say he committed a crime.

As for the quotes, sure they look bad, but if you think Bubba didn’t say something similar in private when that SP was announced, I have ocean front property in AZ to sell you.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm BUT BUT BUT BILL CLINTON!!!!!!!!!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:03 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm BUT BUT BUT BILL CLINTON!!!!!!!!!
Typical that you didn’t read or comprehend most of the post.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:21 am The entire Russian collusion accusation was a red herring which most people knew when nothing came about before the 2018 elections after almost two years of investigations.

Now Democrats want Trump's tax returns. I don't blame him for giving them the bird. Besides Donald has bee around for decades and I'm sure the IRS has looked into him more than a time or two.
You might want to take another crack at this, sport. The collusion was overwhelming. Russia actively interfered in our election, saw the Trumps as easy marks and the Trumps were more than willing to accept Russia's help. You traitorous hero deserves to be incarcerated and so do you for aiding and abedding him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88traitor
Brokentraitor
Roostertraitor
Meltytraitor
PBtraitor
Shedicktraitor
Duhrontraitor
Sirfindatraitor
Holictraitor

Did I forget a traitor?

The penalty for traitors is a shotgun to the face.

Law and order.

Bitch Hunt.

Sad.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:However, as the report states it leaves us in this weird middle ground.
Which means Donald is unfit to hold office.

Collusion: Donald (and team Donald) sought to collude with a foreign power. He wanted it. He and his team pursued collusion. Mueller did not feel actions rose to a level to which he would be confident of conviction, so he chose not to charge a crime.

Obstruction: Donald sought to obstruct. He wanted to obstruct. He actively pursued obstruction. As SM posted, Mueller states that if the president clearly did not obstruct justice, he would have stated it in the report. Mueller passed this judgement on to someone(s) else to make. That someone(s) is congress.

Congress needs to get the full, un-redacted report asap. They should have had it WEEKS AGO.

William Barr is a shitbag of the highest order.

Donald Trump remains a national disgrace.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

SucksQueercockland wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:18 am

The penalty for traitors is a shotgun to the face.
Well it certainly will not be you holding the shotgun up and pulling the trigger. Runty little bitch ass like you could not even pick it up, much less get those deformed sausage midget fingers of your around the trigger.

You might need to try something like this, but there is that sausage fat finger thing of yours to deal with. Cunt.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:the Trumps were more than willing to accept Russia's help
Yep.

Don't these right wingers like to pass themselves as... patriots?

And you're really willing to continue to defend this administration?

You freaking losers are -----> OUTED.

Total frauds, man.

LMAO!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I predicted Don would not finish his first term.

What is the date?

You f@t, ignorant, babbling hillbilly,
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 am

Relax old fella - I’m just trolling 24 hours a day on message boards... because I live on welfare, in a trailer in rural Georgia, provided by people in San Francisco... that actually work for a living. :lol:

That'll Rack !
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 am I predicted Don would not finish his first term.

What is the date?

You f@t, ignorant, babbling hillbilly,

Yeah, you also predicted the stock market crash of early this year, the economic meltdown etc. But keep slinging crap out there, something is bound to be correct at some point. If/when it is you will broadcast it and let us all know what a genius you are for your Epcot prediction. :meds:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Yeah, you also predicted the stock market crash of early this year
Oh really?

What date did I give?

Link?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:17 am Oh really?

What date did I give?

Link?
Oh so it was an open ended prediction, no date given? Even more chicken shot on your part then.

Yeah so I prefect the market will crash at some time at some point in the future. It could be a month, a week, two years, maybe after a terror attack, hell who knows. But make my words, it will happen at some undetermined future point.

:meds: :doh:
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:30 am

Oh so it was an open ended prediction, no date given? Even more chicken shot on your part then.

English Sisterfucker... unreal.

Southern white trash... at its finest.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Bunch of predictable wankers y'all are.

When you have a chance to come up for a breath of fresh air maybe some of you will realize that Russia and China are kicking our collective asses by creating such a polar divide of the two party system.

Trump and/or Pelosi are not the enemy - the bogey man is not under your bed as much as you may think it is. It is in plain daylight.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

atmdad wrote:Russia
I understand where you are coming from a'dad.

But isn't it sort of hard to move past the fact that the U.S. leader was vigorously attempting to collude with... Russia?

The report is hundreds of pages of the U.S. leader trying to break the law (if he didn't actually do so).

The only reason Mueller didn't have Donald totally dead-to-rights is because some people refused to carry out his orders.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

The most striking thing about this report is how it shows the president's life to be so boring. You dig for two years into the personal details of the most powerful man in the world and yet not one page in a 400 page report talks about the president getting his dick sucked in the oval office? How can it be that way? Is Donald Trump a faggot or does his dick just not work any more?
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:42 am
SM wrote:the Trumps were more than willing to accept Russia's help
Yep.

Don't these right wingers like to pass themselves as... patriots?

And you're really willing to continue to defend this administration?

You freaking losers are -----> OUTED.

Total frauds, man.

LMAO!
Isn't it outrageous that Trump kneepad wearers like Joe Blow are the ones calling US traitors? This is the most criminal presidential administration we've ever had, seeking to sell us out at every opportunity and partner with adversary nations to cement their power. Yet they're the ones calling other traitors.

Make no mistake--the Trump organized crime family are the traitors and so are their supporters, who aid and abet this administration at every opportunity.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:Isn't it outrageous that Trump kneepad wearers like Joe Blow are the ones calling US traitors?
Joe is very confused.

But I'm sure he'll soon post a few yootoob videos that will set me straight.

rotf...
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I sorta agree with Adad, there is a push to continue to divide the country further, mostly I believe by big corporate money, much of it international.

This investigation was never going to exonerate Trump, so I wasn't expecting that. I thought it would end up like it did, without enough evidence to convict or even produce a vote for impeachment.

It was the FBI who outed Hillary for her security clearance violations, and it was Obama who directed the DOJ not to look into it further. Hillary also lied a few days before the election about it on National TV. But Democrats don't consider any of that as having an effect on the election.

My contention is neither party is more honest or compassionate than the other, and our country desperately needs amendments to the Constitution on campaign finance reform to realign the prioities of our representatives on Capitol Hill and the executive office.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm I sorta agree with Adad, there is a push to continue to divide the country further, mostly I believe by big corporate money, much of it international.

This investigation was never going to exonerate Trump, so I wasn't expecting that. I thought it would end up like it did, without enough evidence to convict or even produce a vote for impeachment.
There's a fucking boatload of evidence. Certainly far more evidence than that which the GOP used to go after Bill Clinton for his bj.
It was the FBI who outed Hillary for her security clearance violations, and it was Obama who directed the DOJ not to look into it further. Hillary also lied a few days before the election about it on National TV. But Democrats don't consider any of that as having an effect on the election.

What security violations?
My contention is neither party is more honest or compassionate than the other, and our country desperately needs amendments to the Constitution on campaign finance reform to realign the prioities of our representatives on Capitol Hill and the executive office.

The only campaign finance reform bill that McConnell would ever allow a vote on is one that simply restricts donations from unions.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:14 pm
Joe in PB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm I sorta agree with Adad, there is a push to continue to divide the country further, mostly I believe by big corporate money, much of it international.

There's a fucking boatload of evidence. Certainly far more evidence than that which the GOP used to go after Bill Clinton for his bj.
What security violations?

The only campaign finance reform bill that McConnell would ever allow a vote on is one that simply restricts donations from unions.
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm ...by big corporate money...

...much of it international.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm ...by big corporate money...

...much of it international.
I really don’t get why 88BrokenPBracists are backing this turd given what anti American Constitution hating fuck he is. I mean I hate Her, but to throw America under a bus for it just seems extreme.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the Mueller report says Russia started meddling in 2014. Why didn’t our government know about this or attempt to stop it? This is before The Orange One was a serious candidate. Where was the Obama admin while the Russians were meddling?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:18 pm So the Mueller report says Russia started meddling in 2014. Why didn’t our government know about this or attempt to stop it? This is before The Orange One was a serious candidate. Where was the Obama admin while the Russians were meddling?
They tried to take some action, but Mitch was looking for a payout.

WTF happened to being able to post pictures here?
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_America wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:45 amYou might want to take another crack at this, sport. The collusion was overwhelming. Russia actively interfered in our election, saw the Trumps as easy marks and the Trumps were more than willing to accept Russia's help. You traitorous hero deserves to be incarcerated and so do you for aiding and abedding him.
Care to take another run at this, Spanky?
Page 2 of the Mueller Report wrote:The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election of interference activities.
Simple question, Simpleton: So how, exactly, was justice obstructed when no crime had been committed? Take your time...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

That line of reasoning is preposterous, Truman.

What if someone obstructs so well that their crime cannot be seen (or proven)?

Of course someone can be guilty of obstruction even though there is not a charge for another crime.

Donald obstructed over and over because he knew that his behavior was totally out of line, if not completely illegal.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Truman wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 pmSimple question, Simpleton: So how, exactly, was justice obstructed when no crime had been committed? Take your time...
From Congressman (& former prosecutor) Ted Lieu:

http://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1118891719330631680
9/27/22
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mueller stated that he needed to prove the intent of obstruction to bring forward charges, and concluded the Trump's real intent was not being conscious of wrong doing, but brought about by frustration and emotion because he was limited in foreign negotiations by the investigation and its questionable outcome.

So Mueller concluded Trump didn't collude with Russia, nor did Trump obstruct justice.

I know Trump is not a nice guy, and that's not what Democrats wanted to hear, but its really time to move on and get to work making the country better for most citizens.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:So Mueller concluded Trump didn't collude with Russia, nor did Trump obstruct justice.

Why do you lie?

Or are you just completely ignorant?

Mueller specifically stated in his report that if he had been able to clear Trump of obstruction, he would have so stated in the report.

He could NOT clear Trump of obstruction, and so he left it for congress, which he also specifically stated in the report.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:the deep state
Who are they?

List of names?

.088 wrote:The entire weight of the U.S. government was unleashed on Trump
lol

No.

Dude, virtually the entire Republican Party backs Trump mo matter how outlandish, inappropriate, and dangerous he is.

Are they not part of the U.S. government?

You've read 158 pages and all you choose to comment on are Hillary, the "deep state," and "the entire weight of the government" unleashed on this poor man?

Nothing to say about Donald's completely unacceptable behavior?

Yeah, you're another hack.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

So Mueller concluded Trump didn't collude with Russia, and he didn't have the evidence to prove Trump obstructed justice.
Correction noted.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

"Collusion" is something Donald and his lapdog Barr have been chirping about.

Mueller said...

But all of the evidence tying the Trump campaign to Russian operatives was not “sufficient to establish or sustain” criminal conspiracy.

Trump (and team Trump) definitely colluded with Russia.
Mueller did not have confidence that he could prove in a courtroom that it rose to the level of... criminal conspiracy.

So no charges.

It doesn't mean that Donald's behavior wasn't completely out of line and completely unacceptable.

Mueller's report shows an abundance of evidence that Donald committed obstruction, and hence he made the point that if he could have cleared Donald of that crime he would have done so.

He couldn't clear Donald on obstruction (because there is evidence of it), as he did on criminal conspiracy, so he punted it over to congress to handle it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Owen Benjamin lays it down:

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:37 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:18 pm So the Mueller report says Russia started meddling in 2014. Why didn’t our government know about this or attempt to stop it? This is before The Orange One was a serious candidate. Where was the Obama admin while the Russians were meddling?
They tried to take some action, but Mitch was looking for a payout.

WTF happened to being able to post pictures here?
So the previous administration was incompetent? That’s what you are going with? Same as yourself and posting photos?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:15 am Owen Benjamin lays it down:

:|
He's speaking to Gen Z & Millenials?

Is that why he's yelling instead of just speaking?

0:35 - 0:42 -- Looking at the Mueller Report makes people think, "Wow, he's way cleaner than I ever would have imagined, and the only collusion was him and Israel."

:?

Am I really supposed to listen to 18 more minutes of this guy?