So nobody's gonna talk about the Nathan Phillips thing?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: So nobody's gonna talk about the Nathan Phillips thing?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:For every balck kid that gets shot by a cop, there are 500 that get shot by other balck kids. Of those that do get shot by cops, the overwhelming majority are justifiable.

What a revolting pile of horseshit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All the right wing tards on this board are insufferable twats.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:He probably won’t get much coin. What hopefully it will do is have editors and ownership put the brakes on this rush to being “first” at the expense of journalism. “First” don’t mean jack shit if it isn’t true.
Why aren't you whining about this being a frivolous lawsuit? Aren't you always bitching about frivolous lawsuits?
If it causes change like outlined above among the media that would be good for all of us.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: That doesn't justify a shooting, but, as I said, anyone can see how it happened as it did.
Only if you factor in that cops are juiced up badge monkeys. No normal person would have reacted that way.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:
If it causes change like outlined above among the media that would be good for all of us.
You're an idiot. This case will set zero precedents.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Why do you feel the need to make moronic comments on every thread? Ready for a new nic already?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now you are the posting police? Get fucked piggy.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:For every balck kid that gets shot by a cop, there are 500 that get shot by other balck kids. Of those that do get shot by cops, the overwhelming majority are justifiable.

You have to remember that Screwy and his ilk are racists. They care not about balck on balck murders. They only care about white cops shooting balck kids. It furthers their race war, when in fact it is but a very small percentage of the total numbers of balcks killed yearly.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:They only care about white cops shooting balck kids.
Translation: Summary, extrajudicial executions of young balck kids are A-OK in Left Shitter's book.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

You have to remember that Screwy and his ilk are racists. They care not about balck on balck murders. They only care about white cops shooting balck kids. It furthers their race war, when in fact it is but a very small percentage of the total numbers of balcks killed yearly.
So you think the CPD should have fewer cops on the “empire” situation and more on the Oceana Jones homicide?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

So nobody's gonna talk about the Nathan Phillips thing?

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Translation: Summary, extrajudicial executions of young balck kids are A-OK in Left Shitter's book.
No translation needed. He said it pretty well.

Balck on Balck murder in Chiraq?

We call that Wednesday. Nothing to see folks. Move along.

Cop shoots Balck kid, once in a blue moon and every race pimp in site screams about how Balck kids everywhere are being mowed down.

They aren’t.

And in the large majority of these cases, the cop was justified.

The real crime here is that the number of the former are up, partly because the number of the later are down. Cops have said, fukk it, those nogs don’t want me there doing my job, I’ll go guard the Boston creme donuts down at DD.

Every last bit of this is 100% true and you lefties know it, but you don’t give a fukk. We gotta keep they darkies riled up so some of them will vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by smackaholic on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

So you think the CPD should have fewer cops on the “empire” situation and more on the Oceana Jones homicide?
The empire situation appeRs to be pretty much over. There won’t be much need for CPD there. They’ll be done with this and back to the donut shop in short order.

Wanna know where they won’t be?

They won’t be in the hood cracking gangbanger skulls, which is where they’re desperately needed.

They’ve decided it ain’t worth playing the hero so they can be painted the villain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Won't someone think of the police?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Joe in PB wrote:Why do you feel the need to make moronic comments on every thread? Ready for a new nic already?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Hey, if it slows down his drinking...
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Nice straw man. Also a lie. But typical response from a racist who wants to keep a narrative going.

You keep making my point for me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Nice straw man. Also a lie. But typical response from a racist who wants to keep a narrative going.

You keep making my point for me.
What city do you live in? Not a metropolitan area, but a real city. Take your time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More deflection. Where I live has zero to do with your racist takes. Period. Full stop.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:More deflection. Where I live has zero to do with your racist takes. Period. Full stop.
Unlike your cowardly ass, I actually live in a city among balcks and other scary minorities. You like your conservative ilk, hide out in the lily white suburbs.

Go fuck yourself.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote:More deflection. Where I live has zero to do with your racist takes. Period. Full stop.
Unlike your cowardly ass, I actually live in a city among balcks and other scary minorities. You like your conservative ilk, hide out in the lily white suburbs.

Go fuck yourself.

Ooh Screwy lives in the inner city so he has street cred and can’t be a racist. Keep selling that to yourself, maybe it helps you sleep at night. It also doesn’t make it true.

Plus this is just another deflection away from your racist positions.

Finally you would be wrong on where I live. I don’t live in a suburb. I live in the heart of the city, between downtown and the airport. Got any other lies you want to try to cover up your racism?
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Go fuck yourself.
This is the internet version of "I have a black friend."
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
.......I actually live in a city among balcks and other scary minorities. You like your conservative ilk, hide out in the lily white suburbs.
Wow, thanks for confirming you're a racist POS. You're full of hate and are part of the problem in this country, not the solution.

The idea of treating everyone equally, or like the way you'd like to be treated sails over your head like a kite.

Not only that, you're dumb as a brick, with no common sense. A supposed journalist, you don't seem to know anything beyond what brand toilet paper Trump uses to wipe his ass.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: So now the fagger has turned himself in. Thoughts?
He will be prosecuted accordingly and appropriately.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Screwy, you are well aware that the odds of you being robbed or injured or killed are much higher than those of us who don't live in inner city 'hoods, right?
Wrong
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: What kind of punishment do you consider fair for this case?
I'll leave that to a judge.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The WaPo has now had one of their editors say they screwed up. Guess this is part of the lawsuit and future settlement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-w ... ar-BBUgMX4

Here’s hoping the settlement drives change towards factual reporting instead of first reporting.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who gives a flying fuck about this shit when we have felonies being committed in the Oval Office on a daily basis.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Who gives a flying fuck about this shit when we have felonies being committed in the Oval Office on a daily basis.
Our press is furthering lies and misinformation and right on cue Screwy says who gives a flying fuck. How sad.

Meanwhile link us up to any felony charges filed against Trump. :popcorn:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Who gives a flying fuck about this shit when we have felonies being committed in the Oval Office on a daily basis.
The only way you could possibly know this is if you were hiding in the closet all Monica like waiting to suck some dick. That seems highly probable, but go ahead and throw out your random allegations because it does help support your position.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:40 pm My point is no one is racist just because they are white, or because they wear a MAGA hat. Everyone needs to be treated the same. Until that happens racism will never end.
Some people still don't get it.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:13 am
Anyone still posting "Check out these libs getting pwned!" content in 2019 needs to be fed slowly into a rusty, poorly-serviced, low-on-oil, Made-In-China woodchipper...slowly.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

When I see people like her, who act with the rage and hate she displayed over a fucking hat, less than a month ago, it seems likely media and party inspired. Certainty not good for democracy or the country.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

MAGA hat- A Dunce cap for Racists.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 am MAGA hat- A Dunce cap for Racists.
Pretty broad brush you are painting with being a counselor of the court.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

atmdad wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 am
Kierland wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:31 am MAGA hat- A Dunce cap for Racists.
Pretty broad brush you are painting with being a counselor of the court.
How so?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:36 am