It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Funny how journalists keep saying

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Rooster wrote:Nearly everybody older than 35...everybody knew their place in this world.
You nailed it there, dude. Blacks knew their place was at the back of the bus and the "Coloreds Only" restrooms, women knew theirs was barefoot & pregnant in the kitchen, and gays knew theirs was in the closet. I'm certain that if you asked them, they all would agree with you that those were the best of times.
:bode:
Bait examined and swallowed, hook, line, and sinker. There was a reason I chose that specific wording and, naturally, you three Social Justice Warriors looking to be offended took it that way rather than in the context of the post. You guys are the T1B equivalent of the black radio host immediately accusing the black guest of white privilege when he disagreed with her. So, thanks! You three continue to prove our point over and over and over. :lol:
Nice spin, you stupid motherfucker. It's telling that the one supporter for your viewpoint is the one T1B poster dumber than you.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim