It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump's words don't matter

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Fuck every single one of you

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/worl ... &smtyp=cur
Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protesters

Members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria preparing the bodies of members killed when the Nigerian Army opened fire during the group’s protests in the capital Abuja this week

By Dionne Searcey and Emmanuel Akinwotu
Nov. 2, 2018

DAKAR, Senegal — The Nigerian Army, part of a military criticized for rampant human rights abuses, on Friday used the words of President Trump to justify its fatal shootings of rock-throwing protesters.

Soldiers opened fire this past Monday on a march of about 1,000 Islamic Shia activists who had been blocking traffic in the capital, Abuja. Videos circulated on social media showed several protesters hurling rocks at the heavily armed soldiers who then shot fleeing protesters in the back.

The Nigerian military said three protesters were killed but the toll appears to have been much higher.

Amnesty International as well as leaders of the protest said more than 40 people were killed at the march and two other smaller marches, with more than 100 wounded by bullets. A Reuters reporter counted 20 bodies at the main march.

Human rights activists and many ordinary citizens were outraged at the military’s response, which echoed a similar confrontation in 2015, when soldiers killed nearly 350 protesters from the same group, the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, the largest and most recognizable face of Shia Islam in the country. The group organizes frequent protest marches.

Early Friday morning, the military responded to the criticism.

The Army’s official Twitter account posted a video, “Please Watch and Make Your Deductions,” showing Mr. Trump’s anti-migrant speech on Thursday in which he said rocks would be considered firearms if thrown toward the American military at the nation’s borders.

— Nigerian Army (@HQNigerianArmy) November 2, 2018
“We’re not going to put up with that,” Mr. Trump said in the clip. “They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back.”

In Nigeria, Mr. Trump is a popular figure among many people who praise what they regard as his straightforwardness and frank talk despite his reported insult to the nation last year when he said Nigerians in the United States would never “go back to their huts” in Africa.

Mr. Trump also referred to unspecified African countries as “shithole countries.”

Earlier this year after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria, during which Mr. Trump praised the Nigerian leader’s fight against the Islamic State in West Africa, he said he never again wanted to meet someone so lifeless as Mr. Buhari, the Financial Times reported.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Trump's words don't matter

Post by Sirfindafold »

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Friday, November 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance......
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The FiveThirtyEight compilation of multiple polls show 52.8% disapprove and 43.5% approve.

So what's your point? That you can Google Rasmussen any time you want?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... gs/voters/
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

My point? Even though his approval rating is much higher than Obama's at this point in his Presidency, why isn't it much higher with all positive press he receives. :meds:

go fuck yourself.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

It proves that polls aren’t good for much and that they are easily influenced by the bias of the pollsters.

In actual news wages are going up and unemployment (flawed number, but useful for comparison purposes) remains at near historic lows. As Liberals and Democrats have said before, “It’s the economy, stupid.” Or is that only valid when Libs want it to be valid?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... ns-hit-3-1
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nigeria uses Trump speech to justify murdering rock throwers.

Sirfuckafist responds with poll numbers.

Keep up the good work, asswipes.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Gee, and I thought that liberals were more interested in allowing armies of heavily armed illegal aliens to storm our borders and take our jobs; letting swarthy middle eastern terrorists destroy our cities; forcing evangelical bakers to make cakes for evil gay weddings; and aborting all good White Christian babies.

What a relief. If it's just about the economy, stupid, I can switch to the Republican Party with a clear conscience.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nigeria uses Trump speech to justify murdering rock throwers.

Typical jizz mopping here. The murders happened on Monday. Trump makes a comment on Thursday. Lib idiots want to twist it to make it sound like the dates were reversed.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

:lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Nigeria should just change it's name to "South Israel"...then they can murder all the unarmed protesters they want.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Typical jizz mopping here. The murders happened on Monday. Trump makes a comment on Thursday. Lib idiots want to twist it to make it sound like the dates were reversed.
The dates are irrelevant. Nigeria used the video to justify the murders.

You're both a Rice grad AND a pilot. How are you so stupid?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

so third world shithole went third world sithole. People use statements to justify their actions all the time, that doesn’t make murder any less of a crime.

But hey these third world murderers have company. Remember when Hillary said the embassy was attacked because of something about Muslims on the internet? She was an idiot for saying that just as the third world shithole is wrong for their actions.

But by all means keep making everything about Trump.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The point here is that Don's rhetoric and behavior is completely irresponsible, inappropriate, and frankly, off the wall.

Why is the U.S. President talking about sending 15,000 troops to the border -- and putting out the word that they might be ordered to shoot at rock-throwers?

Wtf kind of ridiculous bullshit is this?

Good grief.

Unreal.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_America wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Typical jizz mopping here. The murders happened on Monday. Trump makes a comment on Thursday. Lib idiots want to twist it to make it sound like the dates were reversed.
And Obama used a video to justify the death of Chris Stevens. Your thread is irrelevant.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:So you would rather our forces not defend themselves vs an invasion force attacking with deadly weapons?
I would rather you not post idiotic things.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Is there ANYTHING you won't blame Trump for?

As for what he said, I would have went further. I would say that this caravan has proven itself a hostile force. When it gets to the border, it will be treated as such. I would not wait for them to throw rocks. I would instruct them to warn the caravan to stop. When they continue to move forward, lay down a little warning fire. When that doesn't stop them, light them up with a little 50 cal action. Yeah, 50 cal is a wee bit of overkill but fuggem. Wouldn't need to shoot many before they would comprende.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The caravan fires no shot -- and yet you order our troops to shoot (kill?) first.

Serious question.

What's wrong with you?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Well played there. Don't let an accuracy thing like the dates stop you from using it as a shit slinging tool. Just like the YouTube video caused the Bengahzi fiasco. Complete bullshit from you as usual.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote: I would rather you not post idiotic things.
Every now and then you actually post something you know about. If anybody could flesh out an idiotic post it is you. (Fuck off Mikey.)
Last edited by Derron on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:If anybody could flesh out an idiotic post is you.
Well played there.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Derron wrote:If anybody could flesh out an idiotic post is you.
Well played there.
Oh my bad. A word left out. When you have no take, go to the spelling smack card.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Is there ANYTHING you won't blame Trump for?

As for what he said, I would have went further. I would say that this caravan has proven itself a hostile force. When it gets to the border, it will be treated as such. I would not wait for them to throw rocks. I would instruct them to warn the caravan to stop. When they continue to move forward, lay down a little warning fire. When that doesn't stop them, light them up with a little 50 cal action. Yeah, 50 cal is a wee bit of overkill but fuggem. Wouldn't need to shoot many before they would comprende.
They're 1000 miles from the border, snowflake

Suckaholic has the border vapors
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Why would you post something that asinine?

1. 15,000 U.S. troops to the border to deal with this... invading enemy.

2. Rocks should be seen as the same as rifles.

Do you somehow agree with 1 and 2?

It is stunning how willing some are to bend over backwards and rationalize that complete LUNACY of this current asshole in the WH.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There are multiple ways our troops could deal with rocks being thrown at them without resorting to blowing people away.

lol

Get a grip, dude.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Snowflakes with guns and badges has always been a bad combination.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote:There are multiple ways our troops could deal with rocks being thrown at them without resorting to blowing people away.

lol

Get a grip, dude.
As I said, you start with warning shot. I suspect that would send them fleeing. Problem solved.

If they continue forward in large numbers what would you do? Wrestle with them?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yesterday Don backed down from his blatantly asinine take (which some in here were so foolishly eager to rationalize).

They were throwing rocks in their face. They do that with us, they're going to be arrested. There's going to be a problem. I didn't say shoot," he said. "They do that with us they're going to be arrested for a very long time.

- Don

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/02/poli ... index.html

Wow, they are going to be arrested.
And arrested... for a very long time.
lol

Sounds sort of like double secret probation.

So yeah, I guess this huge gang of dangerous brown thugs won't be that difficult to deal with, seeing as you're just going to arrest some of the bad apples.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Little schmickie and smakie both have the mental acuity of five year olds playing with army men. Just about one year less than big brother Donnie who never has a bad idea even though he always gets them into trouble and weasels out of it by claiming it wasn’t really his idea in the first place.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:Yesterday Don backed down from his blatantly asinine take (which some in here were so foolishly eager to rationalize).
It is amazing how much these dipshits will contort themselves to back the president's absurd opinions. Like all Trump supporters, they have zero integrity.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Once you move past the circle jerk, the irony is amazing.

Softball Bat wrote:blatantly asinine take
Screw_Michigan wrote:have zero integrity.

Both just described themselves perfectly. :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Opposing this president and his hateful, racist policies is the definition of integrity, moron.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So upholding our nations borders and laws is hateful and racist?

You really are delusional. But hey keep telling yourself you are the morality police.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:Once you move past the circle jerk, the irony is amazing.

Nice IKYABWAI.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:So upholding our nations borders and laws is hateful and racist?

You really are delusional. But hey keep telling yourself you are the morality police.
Well which side of Don the Con’s mouth do you believe? Shoot them or arrest them for a long time?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Left Seater wrote:The murders happened on Monday. Trump makes a comment on Thursday. Lib idiots want to twist it to make it sound like the dates were reversed.
So in reality, Trump co-opted the Nigerians' words to defend his actions? Shameless ploy to get out the balck vote for the midterms.

Do I need to add the sarcasm tag?
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:So upholding our nations borders and laws is hateful and racist?
You can "uphold our nations borders and laws" without pulling stunts like putting 15,000 soldiers on the border and giving public pronouncements to shoot to kill. I know the synapses in your brain don't fire as fast as they should, but try to keep up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So sending 15,000 troops to the border to shoot at unarmed people who have yet to break any of our laws is a reasonable way to “uphold our borders and laws?”

Duly noted. And here I thought you were all against government overreach and wasteful spending.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Once you move past the circle jerk, the irony is amazing.

Nice IKYABWAI.
Actually a double IKYABWAI.

Impressive.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote:So sending 15,000 troops to the border to shoot at unarmed people who have yet to break any of our laws is a reasonable way to “uphold our borders and laws?”

Duly noted. And here I thought you were all against government overreach and wasteful spending.
It’s impossible to waste money on the defense department according to these idiots.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
Mikey wrote:So sending 15,000 troops to the border to shoot at unarmed people who have yet to break any of our laws is a reasonable way to “uphold our borders and laws?”

It’s impossible to waste money on the defense department according to these idiots.
That is not so.

There is plenty of DoD wasteful spending. I have taken part in it myself. And it should be prevented when possible.

That being said, defense of our borders is pretty much THE most important federal duty there is. 99% of the rest should be handled at the state or local level. Including magic shade tree subsidies.