Week 8

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Week 8

Post by King Crimson »

i have to give terrible credit to week 7 starter, Carson, for his premonition that Auburn would Tennessee Tennessee at home.....like a BTPCF Edgar Allen Poe story.

i don't like OU at TCU.....

but OU might win by 30. feels like a trap game to me.

TCU is 3-3...but their losses are Ohio State, @Texas, Tech. they only gave up 17 to Tech. Paterson is due against Oklahoma.

question is: is TCU's O as bad as OU's D?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Week 8

Post by Carson »

I might watch the first half of Auburn-Ole Mess.

After that will only lead to more disappointment, even if Aubie wins.

Burns from dumpster fires are extremely painful and slow to heal.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i've been watching college football for a long time.....i'm 50 years old. my uncle played QB for Oklahoma.....was beat out by Jack Mildren....a 3 time all american only because FR didn't play back then. actually, my uncle was ahead of Mildren on the depth chart for a while.

ESPN is never really going to convince me that either of the Mississippi schools are that good.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

This game in West Lafayette has been called a trap game too many times to be a trap game.

Facts are facts, OSU has regressed this season and— Bosa or no Bosa— the defense has been atrocious.

Would not be surprised if Purdue wins this thing. But if they don’t, Ohio State is a ticking time bomb.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

49 - 20

Unbelievable. It’s party time in West Lafayette tonight.

72 passes?