Odd

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

atmdad
Elwood

Re: Odd

Post by atmdad »

Bunch of mysoginistic, brown skin molesting, clear cut-water fouling, corporate pirate, starfish violating, ass heads. They should be tarred, feathered, and burned at the stake just for the hideous costumes they provide for that college in Eugene alone. Now this? My gawd, my panties are in a bunch!
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Will "Porky" ever get a job ?

Or will it always stay on Welfare and Food Stamps for the rest of it's life and post on message boards all day saying that this place is dead ?

Not sure, but "Porky" is FAT. Real FAT... from the pics that have been posted.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FiatLux wrote:Will "Porky" ever get a job ?

Or will it always stay on Welfare and Food Stamps for the rest of it's life and post on message boards all day saying that this place is dead ?

Not sure, but "Porky" is FAT. Real FAT... from the pics that have been posted.
Killiard and his fairy tale praying is working hard to replace Spray.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I'll never understand why you bring me up in another thread, when there is an ongoing "discussion" in another thread.

You're a coward.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Odd
The irony is very thick here.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Odd
The irony is very thick here.
So is the person who started the thread.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Nike World Headquarters are located in Beaverton, Oregon.
Fake news. And that's about the 4000th time I've read it, mostly in local articles. But I'd expect at least the locals to remember Nike suing the shit out of the City Of Beaverton for doing some underhanded shit to try and annex Nike's land to reap the taxes.

It's unincorporated Washington County -- used to be part of the same unincorporated tract that I grew up in, a few blocks away.

In Oregon, any new tax must be either approved by the voters, or pass with 60% in the Legislature. Dems are about one seat away in each house from 60%. Both Nike and Uncle Phil know that giving the Party of Spend(and if you think they're bad on a federal level, you ain't seen nothin') free reign to levy new taxes without a R governor to veto them would be a disaster the likes of which this state hasn't seen.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I try not to think of companies that use slave labor as beacons of progressive thought. I do see that some of my fellow progressives did get fooled. The revolution will not be advertised.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I don't know where Melty got the idea that Nike was some sort of "liberal god," but then he's pretty odd and just acting true to form.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Nike World Headquarters are located in Beaverton, Oregon.
Fake news. And that's about the 4000th time I've read it, mostly in local articles. But I'd expect at least the locals to remember Nike suing the shit out of the City Of Beaverton for doing some underhanded shit to try and annex Nike's land to reap the taxes.

It's unincorporated Washington County -- used to be part of the same unincorporated tract that I grew up in, a few blocks away.

In Oregon, any new tax must be either approved by the voters, or pass with 60% in the Legislature. Dems are about one seat away in each house from 60%. Both Nike and Uncle Phil know that giving the Party of Spend(and if you think they're bad on a federal level, you ain't seen nothin') free reign to levy new taxes without a R governor to veto them would be a disaster the likes of which this state hasn't seen.
Which is why I found the article odd. Thanks for clearing that up, Dins. I didn’t realize that Nike had become such a liberal god until I saw the liberal responses in here!
There is some division / ambiguity in Swoosh Town these days. The Nike complex is damn near an island in unincorporated Washington County, it does border the area of Aloha ( Tweeker and Crime area, Dins will confirm) but is pretty much surrounded by Beaverton. Nike itself the company recently gave 250K to Korrupt Kate Brown (whom became Governor by default when John Taxhaber ejected) for her election campaign. Phil the person in turn dropped 500K on Kunte Beuhler's campaign for Governor, who is attempting to bring the seat back to the Republican side after a complete disaster of Demorat incompetence for the last 31 years. The state Public Employment Retirement system is 25 billion in unfunded liabilitiy at this time.

Phil is pretty much out of the day to day thing at Nike, I think he glad hands some, and he does own their aviation division, where he can look at his G6 and 2 G5's in his glass palace hanger,and most likely rakes in money leasing them to Nike, as well as having them for his own use. So trying to get a fix on the exact political position Nike has is difficult, I suspect it has more to do with whatever way their prevailing trend is going at the time, and what there marketing department says to do. I could ask my daughter who works there in digital marketing, but she is off the deep end drunk with the Nike Koolaide, and I do not want to hear about how great Nike is, so I keep my mouth shut.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:I try not to think of companies that use slave labor as beacons of progressive thought. I do see that some of my fellow progressives did get fooled. The revolution will not be advertised.
That is in other countries. Most Nike employees have absolutely no fucks given about that part of the process. They will all defer that question to their production division.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Nike will do whatever they have to, to sell more shoes.

Consumer psychology and marketing. It's not complicated.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Nike will do whatever they have to, to sell more shoes.

Consumer psychology and marketing. It's not complicated.
It is for Meltspray. Hell, tying his fastening the Velcro straps on his shoes is complicated for Melty.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:I don't know where Melty got the idea that Nike was some sort of "liberal god," but then he's pretty odd and just acting true to form.
It's painfully obvious to the rest of us normal folks. Sorry you didn't know.
The "rest of us normal folks" meaning you and your hemorrhoids?