Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Re: Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

Post by ML@Coyote »

Rooster wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Why won't Kavanaugh sit down and interview with the FBI?
Why should he? Is he being accused of committing a federal crime deserving of investigation?
It is clearly an X-File case.

From the Washington Post: "Ford has alleged that while she and Kavanaugh were at a house party in the early 1980s, when the two were in high school, Kavanaugh drunkenly pinned her to a bed, groped her and put his hand over her mouth to stifle her screams as he tried to take off her clothes."

How could Kavanaugh do all of this with only two arms and two hands? Clearly if Ford is telling the truth, he is a four-armed alien. The investigation is warranted.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The funny thing is, by this standard of behavior, the Supreme Court wouldn’t have anybody on it due to normal teenage human interactions ranging from awkward attempted goodnight kisses to grabbing a boob— not that Kavanaugh is guilty of any of that. Teen girls are equally inept when dealing with boys. This silly #MeToo movement has taken an even sillier turn by labeling kids who are learning social etiquette and the limits of acceptable behavior into predators by stigmatizing what everyone once understood as teenagers figuring out how to behave as adults.

I’m just surprised the Left didn’t accuse him of inappropriate incestual sexual touching when he was being born. After all, he had his face, hands, and dick inside his mother’s vagina. Egads! :meds:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Good God, you are incredibly stupid.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:OK, I'll type slowly this time...

for what?
She is credibly accusing him of sexual assault. I don't want sexual assaulters on the Supreme Court.

I know you don't give a shit but many people do.

Good luck in November.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So let's recap here

Dins: He's innocent
Kilitard: He's innocent
Slobbering Sam: He's the victim
ML: He's the victim
Wolftard: She's a whore
Rooster: He didn't do anything wrong
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:So let's recap here

Fredo_Michigan: All statements made about an incident over 35 years ago are completely credible and beyond reproach, even if specific dates, times and locations can't be given and there are multiple eyewitnesses named by the accuser who refute said story.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:So let's recap here

Nice recap. So what are your arguments?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Her accusation is credible and deserves a throughough investigation prior to a vote on Kavanaugh's potential confirmation to the court. He's been busted lying numerous times under oath and his credibility is damaged beyond reproach.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Her accusation is credible...
Several people here have given specific arguments explaining how her accusation is not credible. How specifically to do respond to the points they raised?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Her accusation is credible and deserves a throughough investigation prior to a vote on Kavanaugh's potential confirmation to the court. He's been busted lying numerous times under oath and his credibility is damaged beyond reproach.
So he's perjured himself? Care to link that up from a non biased source?

Also, explain how her accusation is credible, despite her not being able to name any specifics when it comes to time frame or location, or the fact that three people named as people who witnessed it have said that it's not true.

We all know you can't and won't. So move the goal posts or move on the next cause du jour of the lefties.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well he did it, he finally did it!
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:OK, I'll type slowly this time...

for what?
She is credibly accusing him of sexual assault.
That's the fucking moronic answer I was expecting.

Since when is a local sexual assault case under FBI jurisdiction?

Take your time... like forever.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Image
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place!
I'm in agreement with the president. If there was a crime committed the police would have been called, if they weren't it must not have been too big of a deal back then, and we are to believe now going on 40 years later it was?

No, it's more like partisan politics 2018 "#metoo" style.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Joe in PB wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago
More
I'm in agreement with the president. If there was a crime committed the police would have been called, if they weren't it must not have been too big of a deal back then, and we are to believe now going on 40 years later it was?

No, it's more like partisan politics 2018 style.

That's bullshit and it was monumentally stupid for Trump to tweet that. He really needs to learn the value of an unexpressed thought.

If he and you truly believe that, you can't believe the shit uncovered in PA done by the Catholic Church. Time frame alone doesn't prove or disprove anything.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

And one persons word vs another's does?

Killian

Post by Killian »

If you've followed my posts in this thread, my answer to that question is pretty obvious.

Her story already has enough holes in it without President Tamland saying "Well if there really was a crime, she would have gone to the police!"

At best, it's incredibly tone deaf. Given the numerous studies showing that people have a very hard time to go forward with sexual assault claims, a little deference should be given. Fuck even if you don't believe that, he shouldn't have said it for the strategic reason of not giving the Dems another reason to call him a misogynistic asshole and painting him as waging a war on women.

Best for all involved to let this play out.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: Since when is a local sexual assault case under FBI jurisdiction?

Take your time... like forever.
You're right. She'd be better off going to Maryland police.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:If you've followed my posts in this thread, my answer to that question is pretty obvious.

Her story already has enough holes in it without President Tamland saying "Well if there really was a crime, she would have gone to the police!"

At best, it's incredibly tone deaf. Given the numerous studies showing that people have a very hard time to go forward with sexual assault claims, a little deference should be given. Fuck even if you don't believe that, he shouldn't have said it for the strategic reason of not giving the Dems another reason to call him a misogynistic asshole and painting him as waging a war on women.

You have your head on straight. Unfortunately your knuckledragging comrades like Joe Blow do not.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Obviously she started talking about this to her therapist in 2012 because she knew that Brett Kavanaugh was going to get nominated to the Supreme Court in 2018. Makes perfect sense to me. #maga
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Comparing this to what has happened in the Catholic Church is like comparing apples to oranges. Many people have come forth with allegations, similar circumstances have occured on many of the metoo allegations involving a number of people.

This is nothing more than a political assassination attempt by the democratic party, and the president stating common sense is exactly that. Fuck political correctness.

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote:If you've followed my posts in this thread, my answer to that question is pretty obvious.

You have your head on straight. Unfortunately your knuckledragging comrades like Joe Blow do not.
You still haven't argued a single point brought up except now to call those who disagree with you knuckledraggers.

Where's the beef?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

BSmack wrote:Obviously she started talking about this to her therapist in 2012 because she knew that Brett Kavanaugh was going to get nominated to the Supreme Court in 2018. Makes perfect sense to me. #maga
Are they making the therapist's notes public?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Subtly and nuance is completely lost on you. This isn't pointing out common sense and giving the double barrels to political correctness. It's a pointless, idiotic tweet that accomplishes nothing positive.

Yes, these two are completely apples and oranges cases based on exactly what you just said. Now is when you need to keep up. Trump states that if this really happened, she would have gone to the cops when it happened. Did any of the kids go to the cops when all of that went down? No. Did it happen? Yes. Do you see the point? Just because someone didn't go forward with allegations years ago doesn't mean it didn't happen. There are a ton of people who have come forward with allegations against specific church figures and have given specific timelines that are easily verifiable.

For Kavanaugh, that's not the case. It's one person who's story is coming a part more and more as time goes on. That's what people should be focusing on.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I’d like some clarification on this, Screwy. Are you contending that Kavanaugh and only Kavanaugh should be brought to task for some possible “sexual assault”— whatever that means in the context of copping a feel —or are you saying that just Supreme Court justice nominees should be investigated? Would you include any and all people in positions of authority, ranging from the local dog catcher to the President? How about celebrities?

Would you stipulate that if a woman makes an accusation she should be believed, ala Hillary Clinton? Or would you argue that those who are loons can safely be dismissed as members of a vast right wing conspiracy, ala Hillary Clinton?

You seem to be quite adamant that Ms. Ford is a credible witness to being groped, regardless the holes in her memories of the occasion. Does your threshold of credibility extend to all women, such as Ms. Monaghan of Keith Ellison fame? How about Jaunita Broderick? The masseuse who accused Al Gore of being a frenzied sex poodle?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:such as Ms. Monaghan of Keith Ellison fame?
Emotional abuse is not sexual assault. I know you're a few cards short of a full deck but please keep up with us.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Emotional abuse is not sexual assault.
You're right. Emotional abuse can be worse.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ML@Coyote wrote: You're right. Emotional abuse can be worse.
No, it can't. And in Ellison's case, they weren't even married. She could have left any time she chose.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
No, it can't. And in Ellison's case, they weren't even married. She could have left any time she chose.
You're a fucking idiot. "Could have left any time she chose"? Never post here again if you really believe that.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
No, it can't.
"The research indicates that it is just as bad and, in some cases, may be worse."

https://domesticviolencestatistics.org/ ... tal-scars/

Read and learn. It's a short article.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: You're a fucking idiot. "Could have left any time she chose"? Never post here again if you really believe that.
You're joking, right? You have one fucked up view of relationships. Why do you hate female agency?

Are you one of those Mater Dei dipshits? Didn't know we had those in Michigan.
Killian

Post by Killian »

It's painfully clear that you have zero experience dealing with someone who has been in an emotionally abusive relationship and trying to help that person get out. They can develop something approaching Stockholm Syndrome among other obstacles you have to overcome.

Go ahead and fuck right off.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Ms. Monaghan, former lover of Keith Ellison, contends it was more than emotional abuse, but physical abuse as well— all of which is backed up by police and medical reports which were noted in a timely manner (within 24 hours, not 35 years). Furthermore, her son is in complete agreement with her accusations as an eye witness against the DNC second-in-command and possible future Minnesota Attorney General, the position which would likely require him to investigate crimes of a domestic nature, unlike Kavanaugh who would hardly be judging matters related to sexual assault.

See where I am going here? You seem to be walking in shoes made of banana peels. You’re quite slippery and hard to pin down on what should be an open and shut case of Believe The Woman Regardless Of The Facts.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why do you hate female agency?

I know you like the BuzzFeed-y sound of that, but I don't think "female agency" means what you think it means...

sorry bruh
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Simple. Believe women who accuse conservatives, don't believe women who accuse liberals. Everything in his life boils down to left vs. right. His whole persona is that of an aggrieved wanna be victim who doesn't want to take accountability for his own actions. Fuck, it's even in his username.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Why do you hate female agency?

I know you like the BuzzFeed-y sound of that, but I don't think "female agency" means what you think it means...

sorry bruh
Maybe he was thinking of the WACs or WAVEs? Although I suppose he could mean Planned Parenthood. That’s an agency which is almost entirely made up of chicks.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Simple. Believe women who accuse conservatives, don't believe women who accuse liberals. Everything in his life boils down to left vs. right. His whole persona is that of an aggrieved wanna be victim who doesn't want to take accountability for his own actions. Fuck, it's even in his username.
When Keith Ellison is nominated to a Senate confirmed position that requires hearings we can certainly hash out his personal behavior with women.

But he's not, Brett Kavanaugh is, so go fuck yourself in the mean time.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote:Simple. Believe women who accuse conservatives, don't believe women who accuse liberals. Everything in his life boils down to left vs. right. His whole persona is that of an aggrieved wanna be victim who doesn't want to take accountability for his own actions. Fuck, it's even in his username.
When Keith Ellison is nominated to a Senate confirmed position that requires hearings we can certainly hash out his personal behavior with women.

So it's only a penalty if the ref sees it.

And it's only speeding if the cop has his radar detector on.

And it's only stealing if you get caught on film.

I hope you're not raising children.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Why do we have to wait that long? What’s wrong with right now so this poor woman can see justice? No peace, no justice, right? #MeToo and all that. It sounds to me like you are supporting the patriarchy and that just isn’t cool.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Wow, just wow...