Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Trump-Kim summary

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

It was the worst Hanukkah ever...

:(
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Heartoverenormous peckeratbeachpictureguy says what?
Nothing but the truth you fat FUCKING retard.
It's funny when people like you get paralyzed in bad auto accidents. :mrgreen:
What's really funny is when fat fucking retards melt into a large puddle of runny shit. :)
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

The last word whore must have been on vacation or his dial up crapped out for a few days.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:The last word whore must have been on vacation or his dial up crapped out for a few days.
Or maybe I just needed a break from your vacuous bleatings.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Your reply is the word "image"? Brilliant. :lol:

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Let's all get real and recognize that Kim just wiped his cock on the drapes on the way out.
How so?

He said he will "denuke".

Will he?

Who the fukk knows, but saying he will denuke > lobbing rockets over Japan. Which is what he did while bumbling barry was sending pallets of cash to terrorists.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
BSmack wrote:Let's all get real and recognize that Kim just wiped his cock on the drapes on the way out.
But...but...Obama!
This is getting old.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
But...but...Obama!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:Image
Hey, Moving Sale is back!

A really dumbed down version of Moving Sale, but still...

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:
How so?

He said he will "denuke".

Will he?

Who the fukk knows, but saying he will denuke > lobbing rockets over Japan. Which is what he did while bumbling barry was sending pallets of cash to terrorists.
1. How Kim schooled Don has been presented in this thread. Read my posts.

2. Kim sent exactly three rockets over Japan in Barry's 8 years. None of them were missiles.
In contrast, Kim has sent two missiles over Japan in less than 2 years of Donald.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N ... sile_tests

3. The fact that Kim has not launched anything lately means nothing, really. In fact, you can see that he greatly ESCALATED his launches since Don became president. Numerous times in the past NK has had periods where they launched nothing.

Again -----> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N ... sile_tests

4. Kim wanted a meeting with the U.S. President. The U.S. President should have denied him. Or at least, if the U.S. President decided to meet with the NK murderer he should have restrained himself and not so enthusiastically sucked him off in public.
Suck off the NK murdering dictator while tossing long time friend and ally SK under the bus.
Great!

5. Your posted takes are extremely simplistic. Maybe you have more in mind, but what you posted seems like it came off the keyboard of a 7th grader.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

If Kim were to dismantle his nuclear arsenal the way pops just dismantled suckaholic, we'd be getting somewhere.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Softball Bat wrote: 1. How Kim schooled Don has been presented in this thread. Read my posts.

2. Kim sent exactly three rockets over Japan in Barry's 8 years. None of them were missiles.
In contrast, Kim has sent two missiles over Japan in less than 2 years of Donald.
Didn't read your posts. Did you mention the aid McGoober's hero handed over to NK in his 8 years?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

No.
The only reason I mentioned Barry at all is because smackaholic spoke about NK rockets going over Japan.
So I posted some data on that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote:Or at least, if the U.S. President decided to meet with the NK murderer he should have restrained himself and not so enthusiastically sucked him off in public.

Clinton teased KJI with a light-water reactor deal, then in humiliating fashion, yanked the rug out from under him.
Dubya crowned him "pygmy", then placed him on the "Axis-Of-Evil"...
Barry maintained crippling sanctions (economic warfare)...

...and this is your standard of American diplomacy?

Slap yourself, my dude.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:

Slap yourself, my dude.
I though Meltspray was your dude.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:

Slap yourself, my dude.
I though Meltspray was your dude.
While that is tempting...

...NO HOMO, please.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office.
There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an
interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

- Don (June 13)

June 23

Trump renews sanctions on North Korea due to 'extraordinary threat'

WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday extended sanctions against North Korea for one year, saying it still
posed an "extraordinary threat" despite days earlier insisting Pyongyang was no longer a nuclear danger to the U.S...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... story.html

:lol:

Felch away.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So, that all worked out really well...
Satellite images show North Korea upgrading nuclear research facility: report

Satellite images from last week show that North Korea is making numerous improvements to the infrastructure at a nuclear research facility, according to a new study.

The images, obtained by North Korea analysis outlet 38 North, come just weeks after President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement that called for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula.

The satellite photos indicate that North Korea is quickly progressing on several adjustments to the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center.
The improvements include a new cooling water pump house, multiple new buildings, completed construction on a cooling water reservoir and an apparently active radiochemical laboratory. It is unclear whether the reactor is still in operation, the report said.

38 North notes that North Korean nuclear officials are expected to proceed with “business as usual” until Kim orders official changes to procedure.

The agreement between Trump and Kim, signed at the historic summit in Singapore earlier this month, commits the U.S. to “security guarantees” in exchange for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula. Critics said that the deal was unspecific and gave too much to North Korea without securing anything for the U.S. in return.

Ahead of the meeting between the two leaders, North Korea claimed to have destroyed its Punggye-ri nuclear testing site.
http://thehill.com/policy/international ... h-facility
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Trump renews sanctions on North Korea due to 'extraordinary threat'
I wonder if the 'extraordinary threat' was from his own security detail, as in...

"We're booking an open limo for your next presidential visit...understand?"

:o
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The shit slinging crew is out in full force today. Pretty boring though.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Thinking is not Derron's strong suit.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:Thinking is not Derron's strong suit.
Sure it is. I think you are one of the most stupid mother fuckers to ever work a computer keyboard. Your lunacy and fantasy thinking are not even amusing anymore, it is tedious to read. Pretty much anything that you, Screwy or Gobbles puts up is just bullshit ramblings, and supports your membership in the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, that notice that now occupies the header for this site.

Go fuck yourself tard.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Derron wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Thinking is not Derron's strong suit.
Sure it is. I think you are one of the most stupid mother fuckers to ever work a computer keyboard. Your lunacy and fantasy thinking are not even amusing anymore, it is tedious to read. Pretty much anything that you, Screwy or Gobbles puts up is just bullshit ramblings, and supports your membership in the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, that notice that now occupies the header for this site.

Go fuck yourself tard.
His actions - his thoughts - they really seem to be flattening out, don't they?
I like how you keeping sucking up to all of the board's lesser lights, looking for 'friends', and support. You morbidly obese FUCKING retard. :mrgreen:

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Goober wrote:I like how you keeping sucking up to all of the board's lesser lights
shutyomouth and Derron both belong scrubbing toilets in Monaco.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:
Goober wrote:I like how you keeping sucking up to all of the board's lesser lights
Every now and then you get a What the Fuck was he thinking when you post something. That really has to be the weakest attempt at some kind of come back smack statement I have ever read on this board. Even Moving Fails shit was better than that. You are one lunatic fuck.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
Every now and then you get a What the Fuck was he thinking when you post something. That really has to be the weakest attempt at some kind of come back smack statement I have ever read on this board. Even Moving Fails shit was better than that. You are one lunatic fuck.
Obviously because as usual you have no idea what the hell is going on.

LOL
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote:
Derron wrote:Every now and then you get a What the Fuck was he thinking when you post something. That really has to be the weakest attempt at some kind of come back smack statement I have ever read on this board. Even Moving Fails shit was better than that. You are one lunatic fuck.
He's trying to get the BBOTY, or so it seems.
Says the 'tard who thinks it would be good to overthrow the U.S. Republic and replace it with the Monaco model.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Goobs - I like you when you try not to suck dicks. Of course, that is never.
Always the obsession with male-on-male sex. Some things never change.

Tart has totally kicked your fat ass in this thread, BTW. You should just die of embarrassment.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Abigail Tracy wrote:Trump’s Delusions of Grandeur Are Now White House Policy

The president appears willing to do anything to cement his friendship with Kim Jong Un—including bringing him to New York City for a second summit—and his closest advisers are playing along, despite abundant evidence that Trump is getting played.

Days after his return from Singapore, Donald Trump was triumphant. “Everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office,” he declared on Twitter, shortly after his fulsome encounter with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. “There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.” In the three weeks since their cozy photo op, however, there has been zero evidence that North Korea is taking steps to denuclearize—an objective that U.S. officials previously described as a precondition for detente. On the contrary, North Korea appears to be ramping up its weapons program with vigor. In the last week alone, satellite imagery revealed that Kim’s regime is making new improvements to its Yongbyon nuclear facility. The Wall Street Journal reported that he has expanded a key solid-fuel missile facility. U.S. intelligence officials told The Washington Post they have evidence North Korea is trying to conceal its nuclear weapons from any future inspections, including the existence of a secret second uranium-enrichment site known as Kangson. NBC News reported similar findings Friday, featuring unnamed senior U.S. officials trying to get the word out. “Work is ongoing to deceive us on the number of facilities, the number of weapons, the number of missiles,” one official cautioned. “We are watching closely.”

The president’s many foreign-policy skeptics are not surprised. “Kim Jong Un is not offering to give up his nuclear weapons. The North Koreans have never—not once—offered to disarm,” Jeffrey Lewis, the director of the East Asia Nonproliferation Program at Middlebury College, told me. “That should be a clue.” Inside the White House, however, a strange sort of delusion appears to have taken over. Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is dodging questions about North Korean human-rights abuses. National Security Adviser John Bolton is refusing to publicly address Kim’s moves to strengthen his weapons program. Axios reports that some in the administration are so optimistic about negotiations that they’re already discussing the possibility of a second Trump-Kim summit in September, on the sidelines of the annual United Nations General Assembly. It would be Kim’s first-ever visit to the United States—a momentous diplomatic breakthrough for the young dictator as he seeks to establish his legitimacy on the world stage. (“I think it’s great to give him credibility,” Trump said last month.)

The White House insists Trump isn’t getting played. “We’re very well aware of North Korea’s patterns of behavior over decades of negotiating with the United States,” Bolton said Sunday, making the rounds on cable news over the weekend. “There’s not any starry-eyed feeling among the group doing this.” Officials told Axios that Kim would “have to show progress” toward denuclearization before any meeting in New York. But with the president eager to pursue a relationship with Kim, a Trumpian hubris has taken precedence. During a Congressional hearing last month, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that he would like to see North Korea completely denuclearize within two and a half years; on Sunday, Bolton accelerated that timeline, claiming that Pompeo “will be discussing . . . how to dismantle all of their W.M.D. and ballistic missile programs in a year” when they hold a follow-up meeting in Pyongyang.

Lewis was incredulous. “The administration is just trying to bluff it’s way through this, making promises that it can’t deliver,” he told me. “Maybe we’ll let them get away with that, because no one wants to go back to 2017. But the moment the U.S. gives Kim an ultimatum on disarmament, the process will collapse.”

Part of the problem is a total lack of agreement over the terms of denuclearization—a prospect that Kim raised as a possibility during his meeting with Trump, but one that he never specifically committed himself to. “U.S. negotiators pressed the North Koreans to include at least a common understanding of what ‘denuclearization’ means in the Singapore document, but they were not able to get there,” Suzanne DiMaggio, a senior fellow at the New America Foundation, explained, noting that the agreement the two leaders signed was merely a “starting point”. “The administration assumed they could ride the wave of momentum following the summit toward quick progress, but this is not how the North Koreans work. Arriving at a detailed plan for next steps should be the priority for U.S. negotiators.” The president’s exaggerations are also complicating matters, DiMaggio says. “The fact that Trump has declared North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat hasn’t helped. It signals that there is no urgency,” she told me. “This was always going to be a long process, and the administration’s approach is reinforcing Pyongyang’s preference to play a long game.”

Both Pompeo and Bolton have tried to clean up after Trump’s messes, but have ultimately found themselves conscripted into service as mere Trump interpreters. Last week, the secretary of state tried to downplay Trump’s claim that there is “no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea,” telling Congress that the president meant the North Korean threat had been “reduced,” but was forced to concede that some of Trump’s claims had been untrue. While the president has repeatedly said that Pyongyang had returned the remains of 200 U.S. service members killed during the Korean War, Pompeo admitted that while he is “optimistic” that the U.S. would receive “some remains” soon, the U.S. has not yet “physically received” any at all. Bolton, a longtime North Korea hawk, has been reduced to repeating that Kim is “very emphatic” about his desire to denuclearize.

It’s a familiar dance for the Trump administration: the president says something outlandish, and his advisers are forced to dial it back. In the case of North Korea, of course, the president’s refusal to acknowledge the growing gulf between his fantasy and reality could have far greater consequences. With each new concession to North Korea, the U.S. negotiating position gets weaker, and Kim’s position on the world stage gets stronger. In two months, at this rate, he could be staying at the Trump International Hotel on Central Park West.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Says the 'tard who thinks it would be good to overthrow the U.S. Republic and replace it with the Monaco model.

How precious. An old, fucked up, liberal selective reader. If you'll go back and actually read what all I said, then you'll shut your fucking mouth. You won't, so go fuck your mother under the pancake.
What you actually said?
Commiespray wrote:If it was possible to have an authoritarian leader that was actually worth a fuck, I might not be opposed to it -

Would you be happy with a dictator that would make both you and I happy at the same time? I'd certainly have no problem with that, and I don't think you would either.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
You wouldn't know quality smack if it hit you upside your dicksucker. Because it just did.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

TrumpSpray is learning from the Donald. Whatever you may have said, if you say you didn’t say it, then you never said it.

Problem is, it only works on maroons.

#CultofTrump
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
You wouldn't know quality smack if it hit you upside your dicksucker. Because it just did.
That's the way..prop up your fellow shit slinging Monkey..if that is your definition of quality smack, which with your frame of reference which is limited to yours and your fellow shit slinging monkeys pathetic attempts, then that is quite understandable.

Better run along now, it is about time for your afternoon plungering to get underway.
Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smack smack is always fresh.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:TrumpSpray is learning from the Donald. Whatever you may have said, if you say you didn’t say it, then you never said it.

#CultofTrump
Don't you and Screwy get tired of being skull fucked by the POTUS ?? I mean that dude is so far up in both your domes he will never leave. Fucking worse obsessive shit I have ever seen.
Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:TrumpSpray is learning from the Donald. Whatever you may have said, if you say you didn’t say it, then you never said it.

#CultofTrump
Don't you and Screwy get tired of being skull fucked by the POTUS ?? I mean that dude is so far up in both your domes he will never leave. Fucking worse obsessive shit I have ever seen.
Don't you get tired of acting like a drunk teenage girl?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

A number of us residing in screwy’s dome are going to talk to the Donald about relocating. Seems space for him has come available in Mikey’s dome and due to overcrowding at Screwy’s it makes sense for him to relocate.

Hell the view out back is way better and I am sure the interior is nicer as well. Can’t say for certain though as I haven’t been offered residency.

:hfal:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
That's the way..prop up your fellow shit slinging Monkey..
I wasn't propping up anyone, Dohron. Just pointing out what a moron you are.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:You found out you were adopted a few years back, and you’ve been bitter ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tappedouttalk
Offer something relevant or get the fuck out of here, you fat cretinous fucknozzle.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Left Seater wrote:A number of us residing in screwy’s dome are going to talk to the Donald about relocating. Seems space for him has come available in Mikey’s dome and due to overcrowding at Screwy’s it makes sense for him to relocate.

Hell the view out back is way better and I am sure the interior is nicer as well. Can’t say for certain though as I haven’t been offered residency.

:hfal:
/sigh
This kind of gentrification is exactly what woke individuals like me have been talking about for years. A nice slum-y place where you can sell crack to your heart’s delight and not get hassled by The Man gets all upscale and stuff when those square Republicans like Trump move in. Why can’t an everyday jizz mopper and down-low Progressive just be left alone to their own devices? It’s just not right! :evil:
Cock o' the walk, baby!