It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

About that Trump Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to fuck that up!

USA: Denuclearize NOW! We won't be making any concessions.
DPRK: No
USA: Ok, fuck you, no summit.
DPRK: OK

The only way this administration could be any dumber is if Left Shitter, Joe Blow in PB, 88braincells, and Killitard were calling the shots.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Re: About that Trump Nobel Peace Prize

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to fuck that up!

USA: Denuclearize NOW! We won't be making any concessions.
DPRK: No
USA: Ok, fuck you, no summit.
DPRK: OK

The only way this administration could be any dumber is if Left Shitter, Joe Blow in PB, 88braincells, and Killitard were calling the shots.
I normally don’t like to directly point out the sheer stupidity of certain posters here, but Screwy’s comment actually outdoes all the flat earth and 9/11 airplane nonsense. So what would you have Trump do, Screwy? Use the playbook that every other president has used in the past and quickly apologize while giving the Norks concessions with both hands? Sure— because that worked so well in the past, right?

Trump did the right thing. He walked away from the table, thanked Kim for the hostages, and in theatrical fashion said he was sorrowful that negotiations couldn’t take place because of the belligerent tone of the North Korean regime. Now we go back to building up the military pressure on them which has the smell of being a real possibility given the Trump administration’s action elsewhere in the world. He acts a little bit crazy. And who knows? Maybe all his political opponents are right— Trump could be somewhat unhinged. And unhinged people tend to do crazy things like attack North Koreans.

Screwy, you’d have us wring our hands, plead with Kim to stay and high handedly accept our tribute, and hope that maybe he’ll play nice and slow down his nuclear program for some other president to deal with. Screw that. And screw the Nobel Peace prize. The value of that award was aptly priced at yard sale figures when Obama won it for being born Kenyan and black. :lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Just admit it dipshit, you want war on the Korean Peninsula.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

King Dipshit rashly accepted a summit with Kim without considering the risks, then hypes expectations for an historic breakthrough, & then withdraws like a jilted lover when reality settles in. Kim emerges stronger. Trump emerges weaker. The US is more alone. And war is more likely.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Just admit it dipshit, you want war on the Korean Peninsula.
Nope. But I do want the problem dealt with, once and for all.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:King Dipshit rashly accepted a summit with Kim without considering the risks, then hypes expectations for an historic breakthrough, & then withdraws like a jilted lover when reality settles in. Kim emerges stronger. Trump emerges weaker. The US is more alone. And war is more likely.
On the contrary— it appears Kim is the one who is fickle and isn’t serious about improving conditions in both his country and in terms of international relations. Trump was magnanimous and thanked him for releasing the hostages. Trump went the extra mile and spoke of how he hoped Kim would rejoin him at the negotiating table.

That you view Kim Jung Il as the good guy and Trump as the fool in this situation speaks volumes about the kind of regime you’d support and just how vile your politics are.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote: Nope. But I do want the problem dealt with, once and for all.
Great. Will you volunteer to serve?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Rooster wrote: Nope. But I do want the problem dealt with, once and for all.
Great. Will you volunteer to serve?
I would and have— twice. Remind me again how many wars you’ve fought in, jizz mopper?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Zero

I'm not the one advocating US military imperialism either.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Imperialism?!? We have no desire to occupy North Korea. Where do you get these ideas? Pax Americana has always been predicated on reducing our footprint militarily once a subjugated country behaves within internationally recognized norms— and subjugation only happens after tremendous provocation has occurred. We may stay in a nation if invited (see the Philippines or Germany for example), but only if it furthers our international goals.

It sounds like you are advocating the position that North Korea has acted responsibly for the past 70 years.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

On the other hand, American imperialism is a certifiably real thing— if we’re discussing Big Entertainment. Hollywood has done more to foment anti-American sentiment due to the content it produces than any ham fisted military escapades like the Bay of Pigs.

We can discuss that in another thread, but on the whole the United States has done more than any nation to maintain world peace. Ever.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

At least President Chucklehead is taking care of the really important stuff.
U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a posthumous pardon to boxer Jack Johnson, the first African-American heavyweight champion, who was jailed a century ago due to his relationship with a white woman.

“I believe Jack Johnson is a worthy person to receive a pardon, to correct a wrong in our history,” Trump said.

In a case that came to symbolize racial injustice, Johnson was arrested in 1912 with Lucille Cameron, who later became his wife, for violating the Mann Act. The law was passed two years earlier and made it a crime to take a woman across state lines for immoral purposes.

Johnson died in 1946.

In signing the pardon, the president cited “tremendous racial tension” during the time Johnson was champion. “He really represented something that was both very beautiful and very terrible at the same time,” Trump said.

Actor Sylvester Stallone, famous as the star of the “Rocky” boxing-movie franchise, and former world heavyweight boxing champion Lennox Lewis flanked Trump for the pardon in the Oval Office. In April, Trump tweeted that he was considering the pardon after talking to Stallone.

Earlier on Thursday, Stallone posted a photo of himself at the White House on Instagram with the caption “Waiting for the moment to go into the oval office for the pardon...”

In the Oval Office, Trump said of Stallone: “I love his movies.”

“This has been a long time coming,” Stallone said, adding that Johnson served as the inspiration for the character of Apollo Creed in the Rocky movies.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Meh. That’s the normal and typical pablum that presidents do to assauge their voting constituency— like Obama having Ahmed the Clock Bomb kid over to inspect White House security protocols.

Cock o' the walk, baby!
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

This thread made two numbcunts melt at least...fucking wake up.
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:Pax Americana has always been predicated on reducing our footprint militarily once a subjugated country behaves within internationally recognized norms— and subjugation only happens after tremendous provocation has occurred.
And how has that worked out for the past 17 years?

We haven't even gotten any oil out of the deal.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Never were supposed to. That was stated from the beginning despite the fevered protests to the contrary on the Left.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Papa Willie wrote:So Screwy - what do you want him to do?

What do we want him to do? :lol: That's easy!!!

Send him one of these:

sin,

Screwey, McGoober, Mikey, DiS, and the rest of the limp-wristed liberals in here.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Bucmonkey wrote:This thread made two numbcunts melt at least...fucking wake up.

Pretty much...yeah.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote: 1. What are the "risks" of attending a summit? Explain.

E. Coli...I would stay away from the seafood table.

2. What was the historic breakthrough you expected Trump to achieve in the summit with Kim? Explain.

They would have done a leaping high 5, Top Gun style.

3. What is the purpose of attending a summit if the other participant has already declared that the primary point to be negotiated is off the table? Explain.

I would just go for the 2X Air Miles.

4. How is Kim stronger? Explain.

Illegal supplements and weighted crunches...but don't skip "leg day"!

5. How is Trump weaker? Explain.

He skipped "leg day".

6. How has the U.S. become more alone? Explain.

America, you have dandruff...that's why the ladies don't want to get with you. I'm your bro, so I'm telling you this straight up.

7. And why is war more likely now than before? Explain.

What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooser wrote:flat earth and 9/11 airplane nonsense
Stfu, m0ron.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Kim emerges stronger. Trump emerges weaker.

Yep.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Got to like the new Trump - Kim Jeong Un challenge coin. It's so realistic.Image
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:4. How is Kim stronger? Explain.

5. How is Trump weaker? Explain.
Fat Kim needs his nukes.
Without them he gets rolled.
He will give them up only over his dead body -- because he wants to remain in power and because he wants to show to his own people that he is strong.

Kim does not worry about being attacked by the U.S. because it would be MAD. Seoul would be in ruins and thousands would die very quickly.
What gives fatboy sleepless nights is not the possibility of being attacked by the U.S.
No, what he fears is being removed from within.

Kim wants to project strength to his own folks.

Did "Art of the Deal" think he was going to have a summit -- and fatboy would give up his nukes?

:lol:

Never.

The entire concept was laffable from the start.

The U.S. pissed down its leg.
Trump is a coward.
We are stronger.
The U.S. backs away and can not be trusted.
We will kick their ass totally if they fuck with us.

This is Kim's narrative to his own people.

He elevated.

Trump didn't get his Nobel.
He didn't even get the damn table.
He looks like an impotent putz.

You gonna start a war now?
lol

#loser
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

To answer the last questions first, just because a problem exists does not mean that a good solution to the problem exists.
The best path for the U.S. would seem to involve fatboy being toppled from within.
But even in that scenario, many poor outcomes (for the U.S. and/or SK) could result.

Kim (and his predecessors) didn’t have nukes until 2006. How did they stay in control before that? And how does Kim having nukes keep his people from overthrowing him? Does he keep the nukes in his pocket?
Kim Jong-il was 53 years old when he took over NK.
He was an adult, and nukes were not part of the equation in the early 90's.
He held and maintained power among his people because he was reputable in the eyes of his people -- particularly those who were charged with protecting him.

Fatboy Kim on the other hand was just 30 years old when he took over.
He is a boy.
I can't say this for a fact, but it is my assumption that little Kim has lived with a sense of fear and uncertainty since he began because of the possibility of being taken out by someone.

His whole mission has had to be to try to project that he is strong and capable.
Being a world nuclear "power" enhances him.

Kim doesn't carry nukes around in his pocket, but anyone inside NK with an idea of toppling him would have to consider if it is really wise to overturn that apple cart.
I mean, NK sort of IS a major player on the international stage.
If someone thinks they want to take Kim out, perhaps they have to think hard about it, because the ensuing chaos could very well end up making things much worse for this person than it would be to just leave Kim alone.

The fact that Kim makes so much world news, and that the U.S. President is even seeking to dialogue with him only serves to enhance Kim's credibility within his own country.

The best thing the U.S. can do with Kim (and NK) is to publicly ignore him.
Give him no relevance.

Trump has already blown that.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Rooster wrote: That you view Kim Jung Il as the good guy and Trump as the fool in this situation speaks volumes about the kind of regime you’d support and just how vile your politics are.
Kim Jong Il is dead. Jong Un is the symbolic secretary of the Korean Workers Party and State, his power is equivalent to Elizabeth II. The position of Supreme Leader was abolished after Kim Il Sung's death. The Supreme Assembly (mostly old guard) make all decisions on policy, foreign and domestic. The Party controls the country and the daily decision making process, presenting it as a test of wills between two individuals just shows how far the western public is detached from the reality of the situation. And ill-equipped to deal with it.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Papa Willie wrote:Why don't YOU straighten out Kim, 'Tardt? You're practically living in his butthole.
You are missing his mission. To convince Jong Un to launch his missiles in a straight path towards the US. Any Northern trajectory launch will be futile as they would go over the edge or hit a wall.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

:)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Otherwise, you are the miserable drunk at the end of the bar on Monday afternoon trying to find people to listen to your theories about how the NFL coaches who've spent their entire lives preparing for actual NFL games do not know what they are doing...
Yeah, that's exactly what Trump and his cabal have done to the State Department.

Nice job kicking your own ass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:One of the first rules of being take seriously in an situation is that you don't start criticizing those doing the actual work unless you can articulate a better plan.
poptart wrote:The best thing the U.S. can do with Kim (and NK) is to publicly ignore him.
Give him no relevance.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Rooster wrote: That you view Kim Jung Il as the good guy and Trump as the fool in this situation speaks volumes about the kind of regime you’d support and just how vile your politics are.
Kim Jong Il is dead. Jong Un is the symbolic secretary of the Korean Workers Party and State, his power is equivalent to Elizabeth II. The position of Supreme Leader was abolished after Kim Il Sung's death. The Supreme Assembly (mostly old guard) make all decisions on policy, foreign and domestic. The Party controls the country and the daily decision making process, presenting it as a test of wills between two individuals just shows how far the western public is detached from the reality of the situation. And ill-equipped to deal with it.
Yeah, yeah. Kim Jung Doc, Kim Jung Sleepy or who ever. The one in power is just another of the Seven Gook Dwarves.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:Yes, the U.S. can continue to ignore it. That is essentially what Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy and Eisenhower did. Care to comment on how effective that policy has been? If it worked so well the past 60+ years, why are we even talking about NK?
1. I said the U.S. should publicly ignore Kim Jong-un. Don't enhance his status with public dialogue. The U.S. goal should be to have him removed from within. It would seem more likely for him to be removed from within if those within his country see him as a marginal character on the world stage. Trump has done the opposite. He has given the little fat boy relevance.

2. The only president you mentioned who was dealing with Kim Jong-un was Barry.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

We are having very productive talks with North Korea about reinstating the Summit which, if it does happen, will likely remain in Singapore on the same date, June 12th., and, if necessary, will be extended beyond that date.

- Don (on Twitter tonight)

LMAO!

#assclown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

What could be wrong with a thread started by the lunatic jizz mopper and with the last post ( before mine) bat shit crazy flat earther ??? Why the fuck did I bother clicking on it and then reading it.....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

When one is incapable of discussing facts and concepts, one lobs personal insults.

Your mind is extremely weak, Derron.

#weak
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:When one is incapable of discussing facts and concepts, one lobs personal insults.

Your mind is extremely weak, Derron.

#weak
Discuss facts and concepts with you ??? Fucking hilarious...Fuck off moron.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bye bye, dummy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

This thread:

Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
S'cuse me, Phibes, but Queen Elizabeth doesn't go around murdering her relatives and administrators. Fat Boy, on the other hand, seems like something out of the 15th century...here's some of his prominent executions..(and you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about--any more than basic physics)..

Five senior officials | State Security Department

Why: Issued 'false' reports
Date: Feb. 26, 2017
Method: Anti-aircraft guns
Kim Jong Nam | Half-brother of Kim Jong Un

Why: Perceived as threat to Kim
Date: Feb. 13, 2017
Method: Assassinated with chemical nerve agent

Ri Yong Jin | Education ministry official

Why: Showed disrespect to Kim
Date: August 2016
Method: Anti-aircraft gun
Hwang Min | Agricultural official

Why: Challenged Kim's leadership
Date: August 2016
Kim Yong Jin | Vice premier of education

Why: Showed disrespect to Kim
Date: July 2016
Method: Firing squad
Gen. Ri Yong-Gil | Army chief of staff

Why: Corruption
Date: February 2016/Unconfirmed

Choe Yong-san | Vice premier

Why: Did not agree with Kim's forestation policy
Date: May 2015
Method: Shot
Unnamed official | Manager of turtle farm

Why: During Kim's visit to the farm, the official attempted to explain why turtles had died, including power failures and lack of water and food. The official was executed " to set an example."
Date: May 2015
Method: Shot
Hyon Yong-chol | Defense minister

Why: "Showed disloyalty to the leader"
Date: April 2015
Four unnamed musicians | North Korea's Unhasu Orchestra

Why: Unknown; former colleagues of Kim's wife, Ri So-ju
Date: March 2015
Method: Unknown
Gen. Pyon In Son| Head of army operations

Why: Corruption, failure to follow orders
Date: February 2015

O Sang-hon | Deputy minister, public security

Date: December 2014
Method: Tied to stake, burned alive with flame thrower
Sim Chol-ho | Telecommunications minister

Offense: Unknown
Date: October 2014/Unconfirmed
Chang Ung | Sports official, member of International Olympic Committee

Date: August 2014/Unconfirmed
Gen. Ri Pyong-Chol | Commander of air force

Why: Unknown
Date: August 2014/Unconfirmed
Ma Won-chun | Architect

Date: August 2014/Uncomfirmed
Kim Kyong-hui | Widow of Jang Song Thaek; Kim's aunt

Why: Protesting husband's death
Date: May 2014
Method: Poison

Jang Song Thaek | Kim's uncle by marriage

Why: Insurrection, other crimes
Date: December 2013
Method: Shot. An early report said he had been fed to a pack of dogs, but this has been proven false.
Jang Kye-sun | Sister of Jang Song Thaek

Why: Connection to Jang Song Thaek
Jon Yong-jin | Husband of Jang Kye-sun; ambassador to Cuba

Jang Yong-chol | Brother of Jang Kye-sun; ambassador to Malaysia

Unnamed nephew | Nephew of Jang Song Thaek

Unnamed sons | Two sons of Jang Yong-chol

Jang Su-gil | Deputy of Jang Song Thaek

Date of execution: 2013
Ri Ryong-ha | Deputy of Jang Song Thaek

Date of execution: 2013

Ri Yong-Ho | Army chief

Date: July 2012
Method: Killed in gun battle as forces tried to arrest him
Kim Yong Chun | Deputy defense minister

Date: May 2012
Method: Mortar round
Kim Jong Gak | Armed forces minister

Date: May 2012
Kim Chol | Vice minister of army

Why: "Disrespecting" Kim
Date: April 2012
Method: Mortar round
U Dong-chuk | Deputy director, state security

Date: April 2012
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:[(and you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about--any more than basic physics)..
Coming from you with the physics reference is fucking hilarious.
Derron
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Method: Tied to stake, burned alive with flame thrower

Interesting methods of "execution"

:meds:

Was the guy with the razor blade derby on vacation?

:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.