It's official--Trump posts here

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: It's official--Trump posts here

Post by Softball Bat »

Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?

- Don

Carry on...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Softball Bat wrote:
Rooster wrote:Again, Haiti is a shithole. Have you ever been there? My only answer to that is go live in these places you imagine aren’t the shit holes they are and get back to me.
You are completely lost.

Maybe it is a shithole.
Maybe some/many people think that way.

It does not mean that the president says it.
It doesn't mean that he ever should say it.

The implications of showing such a lack of restraint and decency are ALL negative.

Actions such as yesterday's are why his approval is so very low.

He's a fucktard of the highest order and only very confused and/or ill people stand in support of the comments he made.

Only a twisted mind would seek to rationalize his assholery.
Pollyanna, pops. You ever read a president's biography? Might wanna start with Truman's. "Shitholes" is mild compared to some of Harry's more colorful language. 'Course, Screw_America will tell you such a descriptor is raaaa-cissss. Poor, untalented ill-educated fool. Maybe someone will give him a real job some day...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Truman wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?

- Don

Devils advocate or are you really this stupid? Aside from unskilled, cheap labor, explain why these folks deserve a seat at the table? Unless America can glean a rocket-surgeon-or-seven out of the vast 3rd World talent pool, THESE PEOPLE RESIDE IN SHITHOLES AND HAVE NO CLAIM ON THE AMERICAN DREAM. Go build the Somalian dream. Or the Haitian one. You don't get to come here because Screwy and everyone else who wears a cunthat feels butthurt for you.
Last edited by Truman on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I don't know who is seeking to rationalize his "assholery."

Talk about a truly bizarre comment.

I must conclude that you think you are like Donald, and you can create your own reality.

You don't know who is rationalizing his assholery?

For real?

Give the thread a read and find out, champ.
And look in the mirror.

Geez.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Get over yourself, Bunt. You act like Trump is new...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

...and calling a shithole a shithole still beats bowing to a Japanese emperor or apologizing to a Saudi king. I'll take my outrage over yours any day, Trigglytart.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Truman, Don is in the process of doing tremendous damage to conservatism in Amerika.

That's the honest truth.

Screw, MS, Mikey and others should actually stop complaining about Donald.

He's their greatest gift.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Way to make our point for us 88, there is NO (American) historical equivalent.
What is the historical equivalent of the coup by unnamed sources that is being attempted against Trump? Trump is a turd, no doubt. But no president before him has ever had to deal with the shit-storm of shit-Press from shithole news outlets like that turd has so far.
WTF are you babbling about? What fucking coup? You are demented. The press helped take down Nixon.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Softball Bat wrote:Truman, Don is in the process of doing tremendous damage to conservatism in Amerika.

That's the honest truth.

Screw, MS, Mikey and others should actually stop complaining about Donald.

He's their greatest gift.
His mouth might be the only thing that will close Gitmo. He keeps saying he just wants to lock them up and throw away the key and some judge will finally declare it for what it is, violative of half of the bill of rights.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

schmick wrote:As if, "he's right" isn't more than enough defense needed by anybody.

That's what's wrong with libshits, they'd rather be polite than correct. Fuck those shit hole countries, fuck everyone from those countries and mother fuck sanctimonious libshit cocksuckers who demand someone be polite over correct.
schmicks takes are usually a bit much, but in order to pour gas on the Shit Slinging Monkeys and their liberal pussy dripping bullshit takes...RACK THE FUCK OUT OF SCHMICKS TAKE.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Way to make our point for us 88, there is NO (American) historical equivalent.
What is the historical equivalent of the coup by unnamed sources that is being attempted against Trump? Trump is a turd, no doubt. But no president before him has ever had to deal with the shit-storm of shit-Press from shithole news outlets like that turd has so far.
WTF are you babbling about? What fucking coup? You are demented. The press helped take down Nixon.
And the liberal cocksuckers in the media and the pedophile goat fuckers in Hollywood have been trying to take down every Republican president ever since. Glad you can finally admit that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Firstly, I am a U.S. citizen who pays U.S. taxes.
While you're living abroad?

Dumbass.
Speak for yourself, pedophile
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:
Screw_America wrote:Trump's racism and bigotry on full display.
Racist? Really? Link it up, fuckface or shut your lying piehole. Haiti, El Salvador, and most of Africa ARE shitholes, you disingenuous, flaming pile of shit. Don't agree? Then why do those people want to come here? Or better yet, why don't you move there? Better yet why not just kill yourself? Either way, America wins. Is there any way you could you suck more at life? No wonder everybody hates you.
Nice melt, racist shitstain. Go get your pointed hood. Die in a fire.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:His mouth might be the only thing that will close Gitmo. He keeps saying he just wants to lock them up and throw away the key and some judge will finally declare it for what it is, violative of half of the bill of rights.
Identify the half you think are violated. And then explain why the dude who's knob you slobbered on for the previous 8 years didn't get the job done in view of your enumerated violations.
I have no idea why he didn't do it. I know it's one of the main reasons I didn't vote for him a second time.

And you can take your slobbering comment and blow it out your ass, or link us up.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: And the liberal cocksuckers in the media and the pedophile goat fuckers in Hollywood have been trying to take down every Republican president ever since. Glad you can finally admit that.
That's not a coup you rock eating dummy.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
And Yes

You want precedent? You mean like what Oracles have said about the plain language of the USC?
Why would I want to do that? You CAN read what the USC says right?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So if three make some sense why complain about the numbers? If it violates the USC then it needs to be shut down.
I voted for a unicorn. Happy?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:
schmick wrote:As if, "he's right" isn't more than enough defense needed by anybody.

That's what's wrong with libshits, they'd rather be polite than correct. Fuck those shit hole countries, fuck everyone from those countries and mother fuck sanctimonious libshit cocksuckers who demand someone be polite over correct.
schmicks takes are usually a bit much, but in order to pour gas on the Shit Slinging Monkeys and their liberal pussy dripping bullshit takes...RACK THE FUCK OUT OF SCHMICKS TAKE.
You are an incredibly foolish person.

There are SO many reasons why Don's comments were stupid and counter-productive -- and they are so basic and easy that even a young child would undertand them.

The U.S. has embassadors and diplomats scattered around the world in these various countries that Trump casually and crassly disparaged.
They wake up one morning and see look at the news and... "My president said WHAT??"

Good grief.

We have troops in many of these countries.
We are working hand-in-hand with these countries.
Do you think Don's actions enhance things?
lol

It's quite scary, but Don is the leader of the free world.

Do you know anything at all about leadership??

Evidently not.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Buttsy wrote:Firstly - poptart - you lost (seriously) all cred when you went the flat earth route. Even those sponging your ball sap in this thread laughed at you really hard during that flawed phase.
You want to discuss flat earth?

lol

Start a thread and prove your globe.

I'd like to see it.

Btw, I did talk a lot of flat earth in a thread at stucknut toward the tail end of last year.
Starting on page 3 of this thread -----> https://www.stucknut.com/forum/index.ph ... 65.30.html
Made it to 24 pages.
Sounds about right, eh?

It was fairly entertaining, but the butthurt the topic ignites is really unfortunate.
It is a very worthwhile issue.

Oh well.
I played nice with all of my fliends there.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:
88 wrote:You know I laugh every time you dipshits post this. How can one possibly have a conversation about whether something is truly worth of apoplexy if historical precedent is to be ignored? Your whataboutism translates to me as cryinginapuddleofpissism.
Because you're not seeking historical perspective, you're deflecting blame.
Here is an example. If you had never heard of abortion before, and I came up to you and proposed a medical procedure whereby a woman could pay someone to rip a growing baby/fetus (you can use whatever words you want) out of her vajaja and kill it for her, you would probably retract in horror. But we have a historical context for the procedure now.
Correct.

The historical context is that it is what happens when republicans force women to seek back-alley abortions. And many women died in these procedures as well. But I guess that's acceptable for those of you who claim to be "pro-life."
Merriam-Webster Dictionary wrote: Baby
1 a (1) : an extremely young child; especially : infant
There's no such thing as an abortion involving a baby, as babies only exist outside the womb. Someone as educated as you should know better.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

No surprise you completely missed the point. You even went so far as to define a word that 88 said was irrelevant.

:doh:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Carson wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Firstly, I am a U.S. citizen who pays U.S. taxes.
While you're living abroad?

Dumbass.
Speak for yourself, pedophile
What the fuck are you rambling about?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump doesn't want brown immigrants in America and his ball lickers believe that saying "he's right" justifies his belief.

Do tell.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

If they have never set foot in our country then wtf are we doing holding them? Are we holding them for some other country in some other country? Are you saying John Macain was not eligible to be POTUS? And what is an enemy combatant? Sounds like something someone made up to do and end run around the Geneva Convention. You really are an authoritarian fuckstain.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:I voted for a unicorn. Happy?
Actually, yes. But next time you should wait in line and then write in your vote for a clump of wet moss or a tumbleweed. That would make your arguments even stronger here.
You voted for the Insane Clown Pussygrabber you might want to hold off on giving voting advice.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Secondly - the countries mentioned by Trump are shitholes. Don't worry - there are plenty of shitholes right here in America, too.
Why do you think these countries are shitholes? Do tell, tubby.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:If the "people" referenced in 1 include enemy combatants who have never set foot in our country, then I guess those same enemy combatant "people" have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms according to 2, right?
I think it's pretty well-established that someone who is detained has their right to bear arms suspended.

As for the rest:
Some Document Or Another wrote:nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

When you make Moving Sale right, the Baby Poptart cries, then he kills some puppies.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Secondly - the countries mentioned by Trump are shitholes. Don't worry - there are plenty of shitholes right here in America, too.
You're quite the dumbass (not that anyone who has ever read anything you've ever written doesn't already know that).

Haiti GDP per capita (US $) -- $740

Dominican Republic (as Rooster mentioned, same island, same resources, similar climate) -- $6700
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

There are more Trump voters than immigrants from shitholes who are parasites on the system.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: You're quite the dumbass (not that anyone who has ever read anything you've ever written doesn't already know that).

Haiti GDP per capita (US $) -- $740

Dominican Republic (as Rooster mentioned, same island, same resources, similar climate) -- $6700
OK, so we should accept immigrants from the DR and not Haiti?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

We should accept immigrants on a merit-based system.

Like almost every other country on earth does.

This isn't a difficult concept.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
Let's leave smackaholic's backyard out of this, okay?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Softball Bat wrote:
Rooster wrote:Again, Haiti is a shithole. Have you ever been there? My only answer to that is go live in these places you imagine aren’t the shit holes they are and get back to me.
You are completely lost.

Maybe it is a shithole.
Maybe some/many people think that way.

It does not mean that the president says it.
It doesn't mean that he ever should say it.

The implications of showing such a lack of restraint and decency are ALL negative.

Actions such as yesterday's are why his approval is so very low.

He's a fucktard of the highest order and only very confused and/or ill people stand in support of the comments he made.

Only a twisted mind would seek to rationalize his assholery.
You see, on this issue we can agree— a President should not give public voice to his factual opinion (if there is such a thing) that Haiti, Somalia, Venezuela, etc are shitholes. It’s much like me looking at your wife and expressing my opinion to you that she looks like a cross between Sandra Bernhard and a St. Bernard. While it may be true, I have no business actually saying it aloud unless you ask for my opinion. A president needs to be diplomatic. It’s kind of in the job description.

However, what is not in question is whether or not these countries are, in fact, shitholes. They simply and objectively are. There is no music playing in the background where the singer is crooning, “everything is beautiful in it’s own waaaay...” when discussing shitholes.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

88 wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Truman, Don is in the process of doing tremendous damage to conservatism in Amerika.

That's the honest truth.
No he isn't. If conservatism means kowtowing to the whims of the PC Press and not standing up for the policies you campaigned on (aka the Republican Establishment modus operandi), conservatism is already dead. He is trying to force elected officials who claim to be conservatives to keep their campaign promises (e.g., repeal Obamacare). So far, they won't do it. They are spineless, ineffective and work in lock-step with the dipshits who throw the money they took from others and did not pocket themselves in the general direction of problems they do not understand with the hope that a unicorn will ride in and make things work out for everyone under a rainbow filled sky.

Trump isn't a conservative. He's an asshole with some decent ideas and some really dumb ones who has a hard time controlling his assholishness. But he's the best alternative we have right now.

That's the honest truth.
That there is the best encapsulation of the man I have read anywhere to date. Remember when Ted Cruz said Trump embodied New York values? Well, this is it. This is what New York looks like. The ironic thing is, it’s a deep blue city where blunt or harsh talk is a matter of pride— until it isn’t. Well, that is, until the guy who ended up winning the presidency had an R after his name, lol.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Het dumbass they are "subjectivity" shitholes. They are not "objectively" shitholes. Use your words.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Because their people don’t care enough to make it a country that is not a shithole. Case in point: Jews returned to Palestine after going to the Ottoman Turks and purchasing land that to those Turks was useless and worthless— and in truth, it was worthless in the hands of the Palestinians who lived there. There were no improvements done to make the ground arable, no effort to drain the swampy areas, and no infrastructure improvements that would increase trade or traffic.

The Jews formed communes that focused on utilizing modern farming techniques and subsequently bought more of the surrounding land from their owners of 600 years, the Ottoman Turks. Eventually, in many areas, these communes linked up by pressing outward until they combined into a large estate. Infrastructure was built: Wells, roads, communication lines, stores, homes, storehouses, etc. As these place grew profitable, they paid those Turks even higher and more exhorbient prices for the better pieces of land, which for the Turks was a great deal since they operated on a feudal system where the Palestinians were serfs with no legitimate claim to the land on which they resided. Little cash flow resulted from the feudal system, thus encouraging the Turks in the sale of otherwise unprofitable land.

Eventually, the state of Israel was declared and the rest is history. However, the point is that until someone takes it upon themselves to change their circumstances, a shithole is going to remain a shithole, and Somalia, Afghanistan, Venezuela, and the like have the resources to bring themselves out of the poverty they reside in, but for internal reasons choose not to.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Moving Sale wrote:Het dumbass they are "subjectivity" shitholes. They are not "objectively" shitholes. Use your words.
No, I chose the word “objectively” on purpose. These places are objectively shitholes. Granted, to someone such as yourself who has only lightly visited such shining examples of subjective shitholery, such as Morocco, then, yes, I can see why you might be confused by the term. However, as someone who has lived and worked in these locales for years, I (and everyone else who has operated there) know that they are pure D, unadulterated and unwatered down shitholes of the highest order.

But based on your shallow world travel experience, I can see where that not-so-subtle nuance might slip past you.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

There's the typical Haitian sewage system, Screwy. Give me one good fucking reason that shouldn't qualify as a "shithole", because that's exactfuckingly what it is. Does it look like this where you live?
Meanwhile, in Georgia....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I have been to plenty of places you would "subjectively" call a shithole. Which is the whole point you stupid fuck.

So you and everyone one you know hate these places and have no respect for their residents and yet you keep on working there. Sounds like you are doing a great job making them better or maybe you are just raping them.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kind of fucked up when Pop-Tart is the voice of reason on the right. I don't think anybody on this board would trade where they live right now for any place in Haiti, but only a first class cock would actually give voice to those kinds of sentiments as the President of the United States.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown