It's official--Trump posts here

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: It's official--Trump posts here

Post by Moving Sale »

Roach wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:88pedos,
I have been in chambers thousands of times, I been to hundreds of social events with judges, I have seen them is grocery stores and restaurants, I have been to their houses to pick up or drop of my kids and theirs. I have never once heard a judge call a defendant or past defendant a POS. You are a POS for even TRYING to weasel out of this one.
That's nice you live in a happy pc place but if you are saying judges never use that kind of language, well it's right up there with the famous Mark Furman denial (along with F Lee about dropping his heart through his ass he was so excited to pin the guy), or with m2 or LTS trying tell us they play the guitar or have never jacked off.

People talk like that. Maybe not all of us, but most. Some time. Hell you talk like that and worse here.
You can take your PC comment and shove it up your ass. The judges I know, while biased for the otherside, are at least civil about it which is the whole fucking point. You maybe live in a place with #shithole judges but I do not. As for my language, I'm a defense attorney on a smack board, I never wanted a position where I was supposed to behave myself, like judge or POTUS.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote:Sorry people. Haiti/Africa/El Salvador are shithole countries.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/mysh ... htag_click
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
88asswipes hates the free press because it interferes with his fascist, white supremacist aspirations for America.
He is an inbred hillbilly from Appalachia, it's all he knows.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Moving Sale wrote:
bigredretard wrote:Sorry people. Haiti/Africa/El Salvador are shithole countries.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/mysh ... htag_click
I don't do twitter
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote:Image
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:I wish Trump would tell the assholes on both sides of the aisle during the State of the Union address to quit being fucking pussies, shut the fuck up and do their fucking jobs.
I wish Cheetolini would do his job.

So President Shithole thinks that Haiti is a shithole. Small wonder why he neglected Puerto Rico, as he saw/sees them in the same way.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Softball Bat wrote:Firstly, I am a U.S. citizen who pays U.S. taxes.
While you're living abroad?

Dumbass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I went to USC, the first thing I learned was to hate the Irish.
University of Shithole Campuses
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

We got three more years of this unless Mueller can bail us out. Spoiler alert, he won't.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
88 wrote:I wish Trump would tell the assholes on both sides of the aisle during the State of the Union address to quit being fucking pussies, shut the fuck up and do their fucking jobs.

So President Shithole thinks that Haiti is a shithole. Small wonder why he neglected Puerto Rico, as he saw/sees them in the same way.
He is correct.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Shithole:

AKA oral sphincter.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote: He is correct.
Sin,
Dumb and Dumber
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rack the fuck outta Goobs.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

Again, Haiti is a shithole. Have you ever been there? The difference between it and the Dominican Republic is stark— same island, same everything in terms of resources, people, environment, etc, but Haiti is a ghetto nation. Haitians simply accept that is their lot in life, period. If they didn’t, they’d actually do something to change their situation.

This goes to a point Sortball Bat made where he contended that people everywhere want something better for themselves. I used to think that too until I had a lengthy conversation with a woman in Angola who caused me to radically change my frame of view.

She was assigned to go out and look for environmental damage from the oil company my helicopter company serviced. Now as a rule I do not engage in discussing politics, religion, or anything really, because the chance of a miscommunication is too great, but on this particular day she asked me if I wanted to fly over her house to see it. Having worked with her for six months by then and knowing she could be trusted to not squeal on me for deviating from the normal flight route, I agreed. I expected that she’d steer me towards town (which is a mess on a scale which can hardly be described without seeing it for yourself), but she directed me out to the jungle. After about 8 miles from town she asked me to slow the bird down so she could look for her house with a greater degree of accuracy. We eventually found it and it was a single room home with no windows, one door, and mud walls. No electricity. No running water. No bathroom. She lived there with her mother and her own three children and walked to and from the bus stop in town to get to work.

Intrigued by this lack of amenities, I began to ask her questions like, “Did she plan to add electricity?” To all of my questions, she answered, “No.”. She was perfectly content to live there out in the jungle carrying a small propane bottle back and forth on her way to work for cooking and a small can for drinking water.

I was astounded at her lack of... ambition, shall I call it, when she spontaneously began to tell me that she lived a life free from crime. I told her I understood that aspect of her reasoning, but didn’t she want an actual floor, not dirt in her house? Running water so she could have a sink or toilet in her home rather than using a cat hole or a seepage hole to gather water? Nope, she was content.

Now on a certain level I was impressed. Here was a woman who was content with her life and didn’t make a priority of grasping for things that may or may not have given her comfort, but instead chose to live in the moment and enjoy it.

Boy, was I ever wrong— at least as to her motivations and concept of her place in the world.

The conversation morphed from her home to her country’s president who owns a villa in Brazil amd lives there 9 months of the year. I had seen his entourage at the Luanda airport which included 15 stretch Mercedes, a 100 man honor guard, and a Citation X that he flew back and forth in to wherever a Communist permanent president goes to whenever he wants. She exclaimed she was so proud of him because with his trappings of power he outshone his neighbors and put them to shame. Furthermore, by extension she assumed some of his glory by virtue of being a loyal supporter of him and thus had a status or elevated place in life compared to those poor saps living in the ROC or DRC nearby who only had a lesser version of her President.

I must have gaped at her— the idea that she somehow gained prominence or status vicariously from a man who hardly even deemed to live in his own country 3/4 of the year was entirely unbelievable to me. I began questioning her more fully trying to get a sense of what (to my American eyes) an impoverished woman actually gained from a figment of her imagination, but she was adamant and very insistent that being the subject of her powerful president embued her with a status which made her quality of life wonderful.

For the first time in my life I recognized that my American upbringing— even as well traveled as I am —poorly prepared me to understand that everything we take for granted is not universal. Far from it, all the things we consider to be of prime importance were worthless in her mind: a responsive electoral system that produced results, such as roads, electricity, clean water, basic medicine, in other words, everything we expect a functioning society to produce she cared not one wit for. All she wanted was some reflected glory and the knowledge that the banana tree next to her house was going to produce a crop next week. Even the money she earned was not terribly important to her. It gave her enough funds so that she could buy minutes for a crappy cell phone on a cell service that was down more often than it was working.

I suppose I should have seen this epiphany approaching earlier. I was frustrated that the US election wasn’t getting hardly any coverage back in 2008, but CNN International only broadcasts stuff which appeals to the local (more wealthy and educated) populace. It was the first sign that what happens inside the States isn’t necessarily all that important to the rest of the world, but I wasn’t picking up on that hint since I still had good internet access through work.

The upshot of this whole post is that we as humans assume that everyone thinks like we do and that they care about those things that we care about. Subsequent work stints across the Middle East, other parts of Africa, SE Asia, Eastern Europe, and South and Central America have shown me quite clearly that most people across the board do not necessarily want stability, prosperity, and peace. Many of these people I have run across don’t have any clear concept of such things and instead place the template of Islam on their life and how the local imam interprets the Koran to explain it to them. Or narcotics are such a staple in their life that it is much like groceries or cash in our lives, they are ubiquitous even.

The real question for us then is this: do we want such people in our country? Do we have an obligation to let them in despite what all the hand wringing SJWs say? Do we owe the world any particular quota or percentage of immigrants into our country? I heartily agree we are a nation of immigrants, but that doesn’t mean we cannot be selective in choosing who gets in. Assimilation is key and yet at this time in our culture wars “protected game” status is considered to be more important than fitting well into an ostensibly heterosexual and white male dominated society.

My only answer to that is go live in these places you imagine aren’t the shit holes they are and get back to me. And don’t talk to me next week saying how you went on a Disney cruise to Cozumel and now you’re an expert and up to speed on why the president was talking out his ass about “shit hole” countries.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:But what about....?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I suppose I always find it humorous that some people will so vigorously defend that which they’ve never experienced— much like those tourists to Waikiki Beach who imagine that the rest of Hawaii behaves towards haoles like those paid to do so will at that trendy restaurant across the street from the Duke monument will at the local drinking hole. :lol:
Last edited by Rooster on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And now Trump is refusing to even own it.

What a deplorable pussified sack of shit.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:To intentionally misquote Joe Biden (perhaps the next D presidential nominee) This isn't a big fucking deal:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/l ... n-19691231
What Mikey said and:
You are one stupid fuck. He didn't say "shit" when he dripped special sauce on his ill fitting tie. He called dozens of countries "shitholes" you nazi fuck.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Yep. But what else did you expect? That is who he is. However, it doesn’t take away one jot or tiddle from the truth of what he did or did not say— these places are shitholes. Whether or not he should give public voice to these truths is a matter of debate, but those protesting that Trump is painting with too broad a brush are fools.

Sale, you keep acting as if you disagree with a Trump on the pleasantness of these wonderful vacation locations.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I have been to morocco, it's not a shithole.
The very definition of painting with too broad of a brush you stupid pedo pimping hack.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Lol, Morocco is what, the Rhode Island of Middle Eastern countries? The next thing you’re going to tell me is that Lichtenstein is ginormous!!!
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's all relative.

One man's shithole is another man's love canal.
Just ask Derron.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

RACK.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

It's all relative.

One man's shithole is another man's love canal.
Just ask Derron.
Or Derron's sister, or cousin.

Relative. Get it?
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It is bigger than Germany.
Its also bigger than Japan.
It also doesn't matter because it's still painting with a broad brush you lying fuckhole.
Last edited by Moving Sale on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Limp-wristed liberals in full-on melt mode today.

Can't handle the truth. Those that think third world hell holes like Haiti and Somalia aren't "shitholes" are either incredibly naive or their name is Mikey.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Try and follow along flapjack. That argument has been floated already.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Moving Sale wrote:It is bigger than Germany.
Its also bigger than Japan.
What is shutyomouth's daily calorie intake, Alex?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump's racism and bigotry on full display. And all Trump knee pad wearers can say in defense is "he's right."

As though that's some sort of acceptable excuse.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
You know I laugh every time you dipshits post this. How can one possibly have a conversation about whether something is truly worth of apoplexy if historical precedent is to be ignored? Your whataboutism translates to me as cryinginapuddleofpissism.
And yet you STILL shit the bed and never posted where any POTUS called dozens of countries shitholes.
You are truly a vile POS.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Sirfindafold wrote:Limp-wristed liberals in full-on melt mode today.

Can't handle the truth. Those that think third world hell holes like Haiti and Somalia aren't "shitholes" are either incredibly naive or their name is Mikey.
Sad.
Go Bucs, Gators
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
You know I laugh every time you dipshits post this. How can one possibly have a conversation about whether something is truly worth of apoplexy if historical precedent is to be ignored? Your whataboutism translates to me as cryinginapuddleofpissism.
Because you're not seeking historical perspective, you're deflecting blame.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He is not right. Try and follow along. Or move to Nevada or suck some soy sauce.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Now that sounds rayciss. :cry:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Take it up with shedick you fucking moron.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Bucmonkey wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:Limp-wristed liberals in full-on melt mode today.

Sad.
indeed.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Carson wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:Firstly, I am a U.S. citizen who pays U.S. taxes.
While you're living abroad?

Dumbass.
I love how a squirrel just rolls in and calls someone a dumbass when they have no idea what a person's personal situation is.
lol

Get lost, m0ron.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Way to make our point for us 88, there is NO (American) historical equivalent. That's the context dumbass.
You have laid down before a pedo wrapped in a con man wrapped in an idiot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:Again, Haiti is a shithole. Have you ever been there? My only answer to that is go live in these places you imagine aren’t the shit holes they are and get back to me.
You are completely lost.

Maybe it is a shithole.
Maybe some/many people think that way.

It does not mean that the president says it.
It doesn't mean that he ever should say it.

The implications of showing such a lack of restraint and decency are ALL negative.

Actions such as yesterday's are why his approval is so very low.

He's a fucktard of the highest order and only very confused and/or ill people stand in support of the comments he made.

Only a twisted mind would seek to rationalize his assholery.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_America wrote:Trump's racism and bigotry on full display.
Racist? Really? Link it up, fuckface or shut your lying piehole. Haiti, El Salvador, and most of Africa ARE shitholes, you disingenuous, flaming pile of shit. Don't agree? Then why do those people want to come here? Or better yet, why don't you move there? Better yet why not just kill yourself? Either way, America wins. Is there any way you could you suck more at life? No wonder everybody hates you.