Trump's anthem crusade

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump's anthem crusade

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hmmm, look who the Orange Pedo has allied with him on this.
Last month, China's legislature banned the use of the song in commercials and parodies, promising to punish those who do not "stand with respect and maintain a dignified bearing" when the anthem is played.

Beijing later inserted this new law into Hong Kong's constitution, forcing Hong Kong's legislature to enact and enforce its own version of the law. This has left some Hong Kong lawmakers scratching their heads.
America...FIRST! America...FIRST!

"Tongue......EXTENDED and waiting!"

Sincerely,
Suckaholic, Rootard
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Trump's anthem crusade

Post by BSmack »

Forced patriotism equals slavery.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Trump is good for jobs and the economy. That is the only thing I care about.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

bigredretard wrote:Trump is good for jobs and the economy. That is the only thing I care about.
"I LOVE authoritarianism!"
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You want to disrespect the anthem go right ahead. Let's me know where you stand and gives me an option of not supporting you/your company/your brand.

Forcing people to do something often covers up their true colors.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote:Trump is good for jobs and the economy. That is the only thing I care about.
You mean the economy that the Ds drove out of the ditch.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:You want to disrespect the anthem go right ahead. Let's me know where you stand and gives me an option of not supporting you/your company/your brand.

You want to walk lockstep go right ahead. Let's me know where you stand and gives me an option of not supporting you/your company/your brand.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now you have nothing but repeating others takes after quoting them. :meds:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

American citizens have the right to protest whatever they want, it's called freedom. That is what all those soldiers died for.

On the other hand employers have the right to hire who they want. Including NFL owners.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:American citizens have the right to protest whatever they want, it's called freedom. That is what all those soldiers died for.

On the other hand employers have the right to hire who they want. Including NFL owners.
Why do you hate collective bargaining? Never mind, just go fuck yourself.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Left Seater wrote:So now you have nothing but repeating others takes after quoting them. :meds:
Try and lean how to read.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Joe in PB wrote:American citizens have the right to protest whatever they want, it's called freedom. That is what all those soldiers died for.
No American soldier has died to protect our freedom since May 7th 1945.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy, if you owned a company you would be OK with unions telling you who you can/must hire, or cannot hire?

If you say yes, we can add goddammed liar to your resume of racist homophob.

bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Moving Sale wrote:
No, the economy that Trump helped stimulate by pulling back all of Obama's shit regulations.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Screwy, if you owned a company you would be OK with unions telling you who you can/must hire, or cannot hire?
Yes, within collectively bargained rules between management and labor. Again, why do you hate collective bargaining? Oh that's right, because you want them to stand.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

bigredretard wrote: No, the economy that Trump helped stimulate by pulling back all of Obama's shit regulations.
So the economy started turning around....11 months ago?
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
bigredretard wrote: No, the economy that Trump helped stimulate by pulling back all of Obama's shit regulations.
It started picking up as soon as Trump was elected. If you can't see this you are too far gone.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
No, the economy that Trump helped stimulate by pulling back all of Obama's shit regulations.
Define all.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

bigredretard wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
It started picking up as soon as Trump was elected. If you can't see this you are too far gone.
Link?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Why do you hate collective bargaining? Never mind, just go fuck yourself.
Care to link us up to the NFL collective bargaining agreement chapter and verse that would prevent owners from releasing a player?

After you have done that we can then discuss the NFL’s standard player contract which includes standard language about conduct detrimental to the team. That would then lead us back to the CBA, but specifically to the arbitration after invoking part of the standard player contract.

We will wait...
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

bigredretard wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Your monikor fits you well son.
Go Bucs, Gators
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Yes, within collectively bargained rules between management and labor. Again, why do you hate collective bargaining? Oh that's right, because you want them to stand.
I don't care if they stand for the anthem, but each individual is accountable for their actions, good, bad, or otherwise.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Yes, within collectively bargained rules between management and labor. Again, why do you hate collective bargaining? Oh that's right, because you want them to stand.
I don't care if they stand for the anthem, but each individual is accountable for their actions, good or bad.
Accountable to whom? Certainly not the enfant terrible in our White House.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Potential employers including the government. Many employers do a background check of potential employees. DUIs, arrests for disturbing the piece etc are frowned upon.

In the NFL where most players make millions, taking a knee is frowned upon because it influences TV ratings negatively.

What I don't understand is when will the kneeling stop? And how many of those kneeling millionaires are helping make their communities better by donating time and money in the hood for recreation centers etc?

Not enough.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Potential employers including the government.
Oh God and G0d, get the fuck out of here you diaper filling, handwringing ninny. Clearly their employer isn't too dissatisfied with the kneeling as no one as been "fired" and no one has been disciplined for their behavior.

BUT BUT BUT I WANT BIG GOVERNMENT TO HOLD THESE UPPITY BALCKS ACCOUNTABLE!

Go fuck yourself.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Care to link us up to the NFL collective bargaining agreement chapter and verse that would prevent owners from releasing a player?

After you have done that we can then discuss the NFL’s standard player contract which includes standard language about conduct detrimental to the team. That would then lead us back to the CBA, but specifically to the arbitration after invoking part of the standard player contract.

We will wait...
I don't have to prove a god damn thing. Clearly no one has been disciplined (publicly) over kneeling.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote: Your monikor fits you well son.
"I love the poorly educated!" -- Orange Pedo Bear
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy you're nothing but an ignorant douche bag, who speaks for others incorrectly.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Screwy you're nothing but an ignorant douche bag, who speaks for others incorrectly.
You're full of shit and you know it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy - It wasn't long ago you were ripping Rush Limbaugh, basically stating his takes are always from the far right.

Ok, makes sense.

The issue is, your takes are always from the far left, as such you have no more credibility than Rush.

Carry on.....

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm right
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
Driving it into the ditch was a bipartisan effort.

The last 8 years have been spent rocking it back and forth in said ditch through the most feeble "recovery" of the last century. Now that the reps have full control......allegedly......we'll see if it continues to ramp up. This first year of full rep control has been pretty good, but if the republicans don't start acting like they are driving, it could swerve back into the ditch. Regardless, at some point it will anyway.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:This first year of full rep control has been pretty good
:?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

I think KC $cott got him a gym membership...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Form is important.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm right
Incorrect again, there is only one right in politics.

Sincerely,

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Please, continue kicking your own ass, you braindead mongoloid.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Care to link us up to the NFL collective bargaining agreement chapter and verse that would prevent owners from releasing a player?

We will wait...
I don't have to prove a god damn thing. Clearly no one has been disciplined (publicly) over kneeling.
Of course you don’t this is after all a message board.

That said just because no one has been disciplined doesn’t mean your collective bargaining blast is anywhere close to being correct.

But carry on with your dream land.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

This thread is complete proof that Moving Fail and Screwed in the Ass are butt buddies and complete twins. They post a take and have to go to the usual..orange pedo..fuck off ...you suck...Trump sucks.... Maybe they could get together with Diego and have a 3 way Trump bashing orgy.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Says Duhron the lockstep dummy. Do you even know what projection is?