Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Manafort charged

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BUT BUT BUT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
shutyomouth
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Manafort charged

Post by Mikey »

Emails!!! 30,000 emails!!!
Benghazi!!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papadopolous is a bigger deal.

By having plead guilty he can't invoke 5th Amendment while testifying.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You mean the guy who used to play fullback for USC?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:It will be interesting to see which side of the prison walls Mueller will be standing on when it was all said and done.
Keep dreaming, moron. Your boy is going to prison.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: Not sure who you think my “boy” is...
The guy that owns that orange dick you are sucking is my guess.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Manafort kept records of his collusion activities in his garage.

John Dean is right. This is Watergate but with stupid people.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Manafort kept records of his collusion activities in his garage.
This is big news. Where can I read more about it?
I've done so much reading today...hell if I remember. Google it yourself.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He only believes stories about how great the orangepedobear is.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:Manafort kept records of his collusion activities in his garage.
At least it wasn't his mom's basement.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:I did. I cannot find any articles when I search Google that mention what you posted. What were you reading?
An article. It was attached to a tweet.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

The room isn't specified, but my point still stands.

He's a fucking imbecile for keeping incriminating evidence in his own home.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Not sure who you think my “boy” is
Haha, boy, that's funny.

Keep spinning, loser.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What this witch hunt has revealed is that DC really is a fukking swamp populated by scores of swamp creatures from all over the political spectrum.

I would ask Mr Mueller if he is gonna conduct no knock raids on every last one of these fukkers in DC?

Of course he won't. He is one of them. The ironic thing is that Bill and Hill are the king and queen of this swamp. And there is no disputing it. The simple FACT that a foundation under their control took in well over 100 million dollars from various Russian parties.

You could argue that all of that money was the "foundation's" and that it was all used for noble purposes. What you can not explain is why this money would be paid in the first place.

When did these Russian mobsters get so philanthropic?

If they were philanthropic, why not donate it to the Red Cross or some other legit organization or start one themselves in Russia that would give themselves some positive press?

This is plain and simple pay for play. There is no other logical explanation.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

It's Dropadimeoulos you orangepedobears should be worried about.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

His pay status with the orangepedobear's campaign is irrelevant.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Only if you have so much orange jizz on your face you can't read the findings made in the Guilty plea.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Yep, absolutely no signs that tRump is in bed w/ the Russians.

I'm sure tRump is fixin to sign that Russian sanctions bill any day now (passed Oct. 4th)....
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jsc810 wrote:One day a book will be written akin to All the President's Men about this pathetic Administration. I hope to live long enough to read it.
Sorry bro, but I'm taking the under on that one.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:One day a book will be written akin to All the President's Men about this pathetic Administration. I hope to live long enough to read it.
Sorry bro, but I'm taking the under on that one.
Is this a comment on the Trump Administration or the precarious shape of Chip's GI tract?

Or both?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Snuffalumpalos was at best an unpaid coffee fetcher.

Whatever Ramaforte did was pre-trump and irrelevant.

Sessions needs to grow a pair, unrecuse himself and shitcan Mueller who has gone way past the scope of the investigation.

There needs to be a new special counsel and Mueller, who is neck deep in the Clinton corruption coverup needs to be a central figure in it, along with the rest of the swamp creatures.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Papadopoulos was named by Trump in March 2016 as one of five foreign policy advisers.
Trump described him in flattering terms. “He’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy,” he told The Washington Post.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:Snuffalumpalos was at best an unpaid coffee fetcher.

Sessions needs to grow a pair, unrecuse himself and shitcan Mueller who has gone way past the scope of the investigation.

There needs to be a new special counsel and Mueller, who is neck deep in the Clinton corruption coverup needs to be a central figure in it, along with the rest of the swamp creatures.
You really should pull your your head out of Hannity’s ass and come up for air once in a while.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Snuffalumpalos was at best an unpaid coffee fetcher.

You really should pull your your head out of Hannity’s ass and come up for air once in a while.
I like Hannity about as much as you do. Much prefer Tucker.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Manafort currently has three US passports, each under a different number. He has submitted 10 passport applications in roughly as many years, prosecutors said.

Wait! What?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:I like Hannity about as much as you do. Much prefer Tucker.
Preferring Carlson over Hannity is like preferring the douche to the douchebag.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Manafort currently has three US passports, each under a different number. He has submitted 10 passport applications in roughly as many years, prosecutors said.

Wait! What?

Sounds like some jail time is in order.

But there's about 600-700 tads in DC that should have the same fate.

Hell, for years, one of my senators lived in NY, and kept a little apartment as his mailing address to keep his "residency."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yup, multiple passports, let him sit in the can for a few months. Pretty sure that is illegal.

Now lets see a similar microscope get jammed up the ass of every last beltway parasite.

Aren't passports tied to a SSN or something? I would think this might have been caught by the uhhh, department of passports or whatever group it is that issues them.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote:Yup, multiple passports, let him sit in the can for a few months. Pretty sure that is illegal.

Now lets see a similar microscope get jammed up the ass of every last beltway parasite.

Aren't passports tied to a SSN or something? I would think this might have been caught by the uhhh, department of passports or whatever group it is that issues them.
Between Manafort & Mike Flynn Cheetolini sure is an expert on "extreme vetting!" :lol:
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can someone explain WTF "extreme vetting" is?

The sad truth is that the POS that mowed people down yesterday likely would have passed it.

We need to just come to the realization that there are people in the muslim world that just don't like us a whole lot. We have no way of telling who the next bad actor will be, so how about we just say, "muzzie world, you have a problem. Whenever someone here snaps and starts killing people, there is a much better than even chance that he is from your part of the world. We have enough homegrown assholes, we don't need to import any. So, going forward, you can't come here. Unfukk yourselves and maybe some day this will change." We should make exceptions to this rule IF, and only if, someone can demonstrate they have a skill that we need. Prolly not many that would fit that category.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

88 wrote:The Swamp definitely needs drainin'. I hope that, in addition to building a big, beautiful wall, we also build a big, beautiful prison and fill it with the multitude of corrupt douches that line their pockets peddling American political influence and favors. It will be interesting to see which side of the prison walls Mueller will be standing on when it was all said and done.
What do you think Mueller is guilty of? The guy is well respected on both sides of the aisle.
I'm curious as to how many Dems are going to go down as a result of this. If they colluded with a foreign government, they deserve to be right next to the Republican douchebags.
Weird thing, a sitting President cannot be charged with a crime.
If he's impeached, that's a different story all together.
I've never seen anything like this. Watergate paled in comparison to the depths and impact of this investigation.
get out, get out while there's still time
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:Can someone explain WTF "extreme vetting" is?

The sad truth is that the POS that mowed people down yesterday likely would have passed it.
well it's extra vetting????
exactly right in this guy would have gotten in...the guy was radicalized while he was in the US and he's from Uzbekistan which ain't on the list....
what terrorists will never understand is that this shit doesn't scare most Americans, it just pisses them off....
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Manafort currently has three US passports, each under a different number. He has submitted 10 passport applications in roughly as many years, prosecutors said.

Wait! What?

Sounds like some jail time is in order.

But there's about 600-700 tads in DC that should have the same fate.

Hell, for years, one of my senators currently lives in NY, and keeps a little apartment as his mailing address to keep his "residency."
FTFY.

Lisping Ron still does live there and probably has that apartment trap on MLK in the hood as official residence. Sub let to some poor people who sell crack and let Ron spend the night there on one of his semi annual trips to visit those he "represents".
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rumor has it that Whining Wyden actually moved back. I talked to a guy who claimed Rabble Rouser Ron moved in down the street from him, and he sees his wife and kids all the time.

But that's only been in the last year or two.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Felix wrote: what terrorists will never understand is that this shit doesn't scare most Americans, it just pisses them off....
I agree with that.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He was part of the campaign you fucking partisan hack.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

88 wrote:f
That is a giant leap of faith on your part. Watergate involved a real crime (breaking and entering) and then affirmative lying to investigators (e.g., like Clinton). I've yet to see anything that suggests Trump or his campaign committed any crimes relating to collusion with Russia, or that they lied to the FBI about it. If you are aware of any evidence of that nature, link me up.

The douchebag who plead guilty on Monday lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials. He should have been prosecuted for that. But it doesn't establish that the Trump campaign did anything illegal. Perhaps there are more shoes to drop. But as of right now, comparisons to Watergate are improper (except for the apoplexy by the media).
well we’ll find out.....look we’ve been through the Russian ore deal a hundred times....there is nothing there.....the ore can’t be taken out of the US and “her” was one of eight signatories on the agreement.....she did not have the power to veto it so there is simply nothing there

this is the lamest diversionary tactic I’ve ever seen....how can you sit there and defend this asshole who lies every fucking day.....he has no respect for anybody and anything, no fucking integrity, and his loyalty is to money....he’d pimp his mother on fifth avenue if he thought he could make a buck off it....he’s a ducking disgrace and has made the US the laughing stock of the world, ceded world leadership to Macron and Merkel.....this is what he calls making America great? Fuck Trump
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Felix wrote:blaming Benghazi on a video is the lamest diversionary tactic I’ve ever seen....how can you sit there and defend this asshole who lies every fucking day.....he has no respect for anybody and anything, no fucking integrity, and his loyalty is to money....he’d pimp his mother on fifth avenue if he thought he could make a buck off it....he’s a ducking disgrace and has made the US the laughing stock of the world, ceded world leadership to Macron and Merkel.....
FTFY. But I thought this was a thread about Trump?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You have Republicans running essentially all three branches of government. If Hillary was so fucking guilty how come they can't even bring her to Capitol Hill to get her to testify?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote: this is the lamest diversionary tactic I’ve ever seen....how can you sit there and defend this asshole who lies every fucking day.....he has no respect for anybody and anything, no fucking integrity, and his loyalty is to money....he’d pimp his mother on fifth avenue if he thought he could make a buck off it....he’s a ducking disgrace and has made the US the laughing stock of the world, ceded world leadership to Macron and Merkel.....this is what he calls making America great? Fuck Trump
Trump supporters like 88 are morally bankrupt. It is as simple as that.