I'm voting Douche.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: I'm voting Douche.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The candidate of you shitbags won't accept the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice going, shitstains. Fuck you all.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:I've made my mind up that I am NOT voting.

Why?

Because nobody running is worthy of my god damned vote. Nobody running is worth me standing in line with a bunch of god damned sheep. Hillary will win. You know what, though? We'll survive. We survived 8 years of the worst pile of shit in the history of America, so we'll survive her as well.

They're nothing more than puppets anyways. Just ride the shit train and watch all of them continue the fucking.
You say this every election season. Fuck you too.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Papa Willie wrote:I've made my mind up that I am NOT voting.

Why?

Because nobody running is worthy of my god damned vote.
Nailed it. I'm throwing double middle fingers to this whole debacle.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I don't like coronations. I don't like the treatment of Bernie Sanders this year. I don't like the revelations of the Podesta emails. I don't like the incestuous ties between the American media and the politicians they're related to.

I don't like paying women to fake being victims of sexual assault.

I don't like paying people to instigate violence in order to make a rival look bad.

I don't like how the Clintons treated Colin Powell at that garden party.

I don't like finding out the DNA test never happened. The wife sacrifices her health for power, but the husband first sacrificed the relationship he had established with his son. Even Thurmond did better than that.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to reward her methods of accruing wealth and power.

Our elected officials have to be kept on their toes.

Scare them. Vote Trump.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

If tRump doesn't accept his loss the court battles that will ensue will make 2000 look like a piece of cake.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What is all the fuss about whether or not he "accepts" it?

WGARA?

To the best of my knowledge, the handing over of power is not dependent on the losing candidate saying OK.

BTW, Rack Chris Wallace. It was refreshing to see a debate, finally, where the moderator was something close to impartial.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And rack the douche Donald for having the guts to say, yes, in fact St Ronald did fukk up regarding trade. The dems have been playing this game the last decade or so, where they try to cozy up to the gipper to put out a meme that they are just like him and it is the evil neocons that have wandered off the reservation.

Ronnie is without a doubt, the best President of my lifetime (not much competition really) but he wasn't perfect. He fukked up with the mass wetback amnesty, something he regretted afterwards.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If The Donald does somehow get in, I will refer to him over the next four years as "il douche".
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was listening to a clip of Little Marco eviscerate his Senate opponent in a debate the other day. I was thinking, damn, if that little spic didn't fukk up and jump in with the pro-amnesty crowd, he might be up there on the stage now and this race would have been over a long time ago. He would have the Latino vote, a decent chunk of the young vote and all the republicans. He would also pull a fair number of women because they think he's cute.

I suspect we'll see him again in a presidential contest.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Would you suggest that the people subject to Joseph Stalin or Fidel Castro or any other person similar in corruptive activity to your Shit Sandwich accept a peaceful transfer of power?
Wow, you're comparing HRC to Stalin and Castro? You are out of your mind.

Sober up, then take another crack at this, sport.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'm voting for Trump. The party he represents comes closest of the two major parities in regards to over-all policy. Also, if Trump screws up, and he might, it will be easy to remove him from office. If "she" screws up, and "she" will, no one will want to remove the first female POTUS. Let's face it, if her last name was Smith, we would not be having this discussion.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yea, and if Dubya's last name was Smith he would be bitching about bad leads while selling sketchy condos in a boiler room.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

SAD.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

I'm writing in MVSCAL.
Go Bucs, Gators
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Roach wrote:
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Scare them. Vote Trump.
That is one good reason. Damn good reason. And IB if that is really you, well . . . welcome.

Usually most people in Utah fall blind in line with the mormon directive, and that means if you vote democratic you are mentally ill and worthy of blood atonement only. They really believe that shit. Anyway until this year a presidential vote here was meaningless due to the huge turn out of the robot-mo machine. But now (and I love to watch this) the poor little sensitive delicate mormons hate trump and freak out because he swears and stuff, and is crude. He scares them almost to death (another good reason to vote trump) and it is like a piece of shit in their mouth they are tryng to swallow but can't. But Hillary is a democrat liberal !!! Near cognitive dissonance going on, very entertaining.

Anyway the vote matters this year here because the race is close. So I also taste the shit and stink of voting, is this the best we can do, and I can't go alternate party in this election so . . . Holding my nose . . . . Not Hillary.
Props to the special undergarment crowd for seeing through tRump's attempt at trolling the thumpers. The rest of the thumping crowd has swollowed Mr. "Two Corinthians' " load down to the last drop.
9/27/22
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

South Park has been fantastic this season
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I don't know, Roach. (Is Blondie still in Utah, too? I hope you both are doing ok.) What moral failings does Trump have that supercede Hillary's, in the eyes of latter day saints?

What has Trump really done that would make the state turn blue out of revulsion? Charges of religious intolerance and ethnic intolerance are excuses. The Mormons are not the Amish, their own intolerances and bigotries against anyone not like them are legendary. Is it really all about Bishop Romney's thwarted dreams?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Hi Diego. Trump is trolling, but I like his trolling better than Hillary's trolling. Did you read the list of items not discussed in last night's debate?

I don't think she wants them discussed, especially not in front of Trump who has no qualms about actually debating her in regards to her real successes and failures.

Read her platform at her website. Cross reference it with her real thoughts about Sanders supporters, as presented to bankers and big money donors.

Wolfman's recent dissections of what Hillary has really brought to New York the State, versus what she stated she would be workimg towards, should be what our national media discusses when determining who is the better candidate.That's her real resume, and it's alarmingly light.

Trump is the one candidate who has shown no fear in calling her on all of it. I take it back: Jill Stein has also been calling her out, but no one listens because apparently they've been paid not to listen, but to smear Dr. Stein instead. Dr. Stein can't fight back like Trump is doing.

I hope Trump continues to troll the way he has.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

88 wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:If tRump doesn't accept his loss the court battles that will ensue will make 2000 look like a piece of cake.
Are you saying that if tRump loses, he will look like (D) Albert Gore? If so, I agree.
I wasn't referencing Gore. Slightly OT, but there's not a comparison between the two. Gore never questioned the election process before the votes were cast, and only contested the election after the votes were cast. tRump is criticizing the vote before most votes have been cast. That's what people are talking about.

The intent of my post is to point out that, in an ironic sense, that many of the Hillary lovers might have given tRump the ammunition to contest a Hillary win. There are several democrat-controlled states that have enacted laws allowing illegal immigrants to acquire driver licenses w/o questioning immigration status. These same states also have motor-voter laws, laws that automatically register licensed drivers. I have yet to hear of any safeguards to prevent those illegal immigrants who got licenses from voting. Because of this I believe tRump has legitimate grounds for contesting votes in those states on that issue.
9/27/22
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Who would pay for the legal fees for such a fight? The GOPe has abandoned Trump. Trump doesn't spend money unwisely (it matters that his bankruptcies were of companies, not personal). I don't see him contesting very long.

I thought the 'if I win' was just extreme A-type confidence, not a threat of riots if he lost. We've all worked with the type. It's a psych up.

Besides, Hillary still hasn't been asked that same question, ehile Trump has gotten it twice. Worry about the woman with a personal army, if she loses, not Trump.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

IB (if that's really you, which I doubt);
Have I seen a list of topics not covered last night? No.

In the previous two debates I noticed several times where, when pressed on a sensitive issue, tRump would avoid answering the question that was asked of him. Last night he continued that trend. However, last night Clinton used that tactic in glaring fashion herself. When she was asked about "pay to play" in regards to her foundation, she simply yammered about the good work her foundation does. While it was wrong to do, I found it was also politically unnecessary. I think she could have admitted that a lot of people who gained access to her donated to the foundation, and said to the effect that with the very limited time for meeting people she happened to see a lot of people who also happened to have donated to her foundation. It would then be incumbent upon her critics to establish that she denied access to those who didn't contribute to her foundation. She could then weave in a reference to tRump denying access to minorities to his apartment buildings. By not acknowledging the issue she made it look worse that it actually was.

Speaking of what wasn't discussed last night, when tRump discussed late term abortions why didn't he mention the definition of what a late-term abortion is as far as how far along the fetus is. Why didn't he discuss the many restrictions on late-term abortions? I guess mentioning the fact that only pregnancies that threaten the life of a woman would hurt his narrative & thus why he avoided it.

Since tRump wanted to discuss the pullout of troops from Iraq during Obama's term, why didn't he ever bring up the fact that the pullout was negotiated before Obama took office by a republican POTUS? Why doesn't he like to discuss facts?

Finally, watch this video 5:35-5:56 of CNN's interview of Melania Trump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4yICzziF0[/youtube]

Now go to 1:22:40-45 from last night's debate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc[/youtube]

Was Melania lying or was Donald tRump lying?
9/27/22
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

If Trump loses, I hope at least he wins Ohio.

I'm voting creeper (Douche), but it doesn't matter.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Hillary will win. You know what, though? We'll survive. We survived 8 years of the worst pile of shit in the history of America
Oh, George W wasn't that bad.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

No he wasn't, but Obama is.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote: But you forgot to rack the fucking trolls...
Did you take a wrong turn at .net?

I've got little use for trolls and while they have their place, it's not at T1B.

As for the topic, I'm of the same mind as PW on simply not voting, for the first time ever in a POTUS election. Trump is a bombastic blowhard. I want to support the supposed conservative but cringe every time he opens his ignorant mouth and spouts inanity. He can't speak (or write) one sentence w/o saying something ridiculous. I'm hoping that if he somehow wins that he would be harmless, the lesser evil of 2 bad options. Perhaps that wish is naive.

But given Hillary's record, the mere thought of her being elected makes my pancreas hate my liver. Excruciating for both but a $$$ windfall for Big Pharma who thrive off narcotic pain killer addiction.

I'll probably show up to vote if for no other reason than the down ballot candidates and local issues. The liberal rag KC Star editorial board has never met a tax increase they didn't strongly endorse. That's my voter guide, to oppose every last person and issue they support.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tedious in Phoenix wrote:No he wasn't, but Obama is.
Sense of humor still intact I see. :meds:
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:No he wasn't, but Obama is.
It sure is Goober, thanks for noticing! :hfal:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:No he wasn't, but Obama is.
It sure is Goober, thanks for noticing! :hfal:
Sense of sarcasm too. Tard.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Image
I'm sure you're enjoying that second liter of Old Grand Dad pappy!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:I've got little use for trolls and while they have their place, it's not at T1B.
Well said, bro. I couldn't agree more.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Image
I'm sure you're enjoying that second liter of Old Grand Dad pappy!
Real original, tard. But getting glass-dicked at lame video posting by Papa Willie is probably the height of your posting career. :mrgreen:

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Good thing Trump put that nasty woman in her place the other night.
All you other women should take note. Nasty does not go over well with real American men.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Real original, tard. But getting glass-dicked at lame video posting by Papa Willie is probably the height of your posting career. :mrgreen:
If the gif fits, wear it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:If the gif fits, I'll wear it.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

So, that's the level of genius and humor you are capable of?

Well, congrats! Small golf clap...

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, if the shoe fits...up your ass...

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Sorry, bro. Trump put that bitch in her place every night.

When Trump slayed the beast with the 'you'd be in jail' comeback, all of the polls mysteriously vanished and the only polls the national media would reference were the ones from before the debate was held. And the closed CNN one no one in the public could access.

Trump is not stupid. He's just arrogant. With more dicipline, he'd truly be a beast at disarming and destroying her with her own record. As the more experienced party Hillary is failing the cakewalk.

Trump may not win the election, but Hillary and her cadaver husband are in careful what you wish for territory.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Must be nice to live in a fantasy world.
Keep on quaffing the KoolAid and hopefully the hallucinations will keep on coming.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Well, if the shoe fits...up your ass...
Why are you so obsessed with my ass? You're creepy.

Fag. :mrgreen: