Weiners

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Weiners

Post by Moving Sale »

Sexting with your kid in the bed? Sound a lot like R-Jackmeofflittlegirl.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rulz.....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Image
god damn it!!!! they cut that gif off to early. I wanna see if they got a strike.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, what's the Weiner's next career move? He couldn't possibly embarrass himself further, might as well do some pron. He could likely get at least one good payday out of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Weiners
In!

Sincerely,

Pikkkle
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Marty - I think these gif's are really, really starting to get under his skin.

We should step it up a notch. :)
Yes. Because it makes the board so very readable. Why don't you try working on your writing skills, tubby.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Marty - I think these gif's are really, really starting to get under his skin.

Yes. Because it makes the board so very readable. Why don't you try working on your writing skills, tubby.
please goobs, don't encourage him. He is much better at finding disturbing gifs.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

please goobs, don't encourage him. He is much better at finding disturbing gifs.
Inane is not necessarily disturbing.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Don't worry fatty you can spam all you want because the mOds are ineffective, racist, rapey fucknuggets.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can I get my title updated to rapey fukknugget?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:So, what's the Weiner's next career move?
Tragic suicide in Fort Marcy Park would be my guess. That ridiculous pervert is married to Shillary's closest confidante. Think he doesn't know where the bones are buried? He's compromised and a liability.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
smackaholic wrote:So, what's the Weiner's next career move?
Tragic suicide in Fort Marcy Park would be my guess. That ridiculous pervert is married to Shillary's closest confidante. Think he doesn't know where the bones are buried? He's compromised and a liability.
Don't be silly. All those myriad people with dirt on the Other American Royal Family ending up dead... just a freakish coincidence.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Word.
Sin,

William Casey
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Rulz.....

Yeech. A face only a carpet munching Clinton could love.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:

Yeech. A face only a carpet munching Clinton could love.
How large is your Judy Garland collection?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'd hit it, all kinds of nasty like.

I doubt she feels reciprocal, since she likes the dykey ones, rather than dudes..

But it would all depend on the Factors -- who look like they're staying until closing, who is hotter, who is sending the most downvibe....

but mostly, "which one is the most drunk?" is often the deciding factor.

If Queen I'm "With" Her excels at any one/more of the qualifying factors, she'd be an adequate candidate for the Dinscock.

You aging fucks need to get real.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

You realize, don't you, DiS, that that picture is of her after she has been gussied up to the best of the glamour/make-up artist's abilities? And after all the stops have been pulled out, that is the best they could do. And she's a Muslim.

No thanks.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Rooster wrote:

Yeech.
I'm just going to say you are a god damn, prancing, palms out while talking, rainbow farting, glitter wearing faggot and leave it at that
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

And I'd say that you have no standards when it comes to choosing what you'd lay pipe to. You'd prolly do Rump's wife. Or a Bangkok boy-girl. It just goes to prove the adage that there's someone out there for everyone, I suppose.

Have at it, my friend. :lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I suspect this is what she normally looks like:

Feel free to hit that.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rooster wrote:I suspect this is what she normally looks like:

Feel free to hit that.
I agree....that's what she would always look like to you. Especially after you opened your mouth.
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Feel free to hit that.
That version of her. Probably not. The version posted above.....if you are going to say that you would stiff arm that out of your way if she's ready at closing time....then you are a sparkling faggot who likely roller skates.

You see, an endorsement of "hitting it" is no way, shape or form placing that particular piece of ass on a pedestal. At her best, she is a "yeah that'll do", which is what was posted. You want to judge her on her worst, or at least not her top look, as if trying to find a reason not to hit it. You know there is a type of guy to finds reasons to not want to fuck women. Fortunately for you they have their own bars and throw parades and stuff. Find them. Have fun. Hope you like lots of leather.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Yeech.
I'm just going to say you are a god damn, prancing, palms out while talking, rainbow farting, glitter wearing faggot and leave it at that
:lol: :lol:

2th
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Piranha mouth, meth skinny, permanent sour expression, hatchet faced, bad taste in men, soul sold to Hillary, Muslim-- need I go on? Out of 3.5 billion women on this earth, you choose the one who has more negatives and baggage than 3.4999999 billion other women. Get after it, horn dog. :lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

God damn right, I would.
Because I'm heterosexual.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Because I'm heterosexual.
Well technically you are asexual. Some female would have to want to have sex with you for you to be hetero.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Image

God damn right, I would.
Because I'm heterosexual.
Oi! And then you'd be condemned to Sheol because you're shtupping the Muslim marrano goyim.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

R-Jack wrote:

Feel free to hit that.
That version of her. Probably not. The version posted above.....if you are going to say that you would stiff arm that out of your way if she's ready at closing time....then you are a sparkling faggot who likely roller skates.

You see, an endorsement of "hitting it" is no way, shape or form placing that particular piece of ass on a pedestal. At her best, she is a "yeah that'll do", which is what was posted. You want to judge her on her worst, or at least not her top look, as if trying to find a reason not to hit it. You know there is a type of guy to finds reasons to not want to fuck women. Fortunately for you they have their own bars and throw parades and stuff. Find them. Have fun. Hope you like lots of leather.
But that version of her is the only version that exists. You don't suppose that she's only scowling because some political reporter is taking her photo, do you? She is miserable and looks that way because she's married to her husband and she works for a woman who will throw her under the bus as soon as it's expedient to do so. Each of you labor under the fantasy that if you were to show up at closing time at a bar and she's sitting there nursing a Cosmo, she'd go home with you and gnaw on your dick with those horse teeth she has. The reality is, she hates men because of the humiliation Anthony has put her through and to fill the black void in her life, she goes down on Mrs. Clinton.

These glam photos of her you people keep trotting out represent the tiniest fraction of her life in between the regularly scheduled lesbian sessions with Hillary's stalagtite and stalagmite infested cavern she calls her pussy, the face twisting moments when passing by a news stand where her husband is on the front page of every scandal sheet, and the stomach acid build up of knowing that the whole charade of the Clinton Foundation is going to fall down on her and Cheryl Mill's head.

For all the effort it took to make her look somewhat presentable, you could do the same with Mama June and produce the same results, just thicker. But hey, you're all heterosexual (so you loudly insist :meds: ) and Mama June is available at the end of the bar at closing time looking better than she normally does, so what do you do as virile men? Well, there's only one answer available to you dudes-- you hit that shit until dawn. Why? Because apparently that what you do when you have no standards when it comes to women.

Like I keep saying: Knock yourselves out. Here, have a second helping.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:Hillary's stalagtite and stalagmite infested cavern
:shock:

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

At some point (usually a bunch of points, hopefully), a man is faced with the question "to fuck or not to fuck?"

I typically go with the former, within reason.