Predictions 2016

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carr Guy
Jake

Predictions 2016

Post by Carr Guy »

Hey guys!! I'm back for my predictions thread 2016 edition! You can smell it! Pig is in the air!!!

First of all i just wanted to apologize for lashing out last time the way i did. I been going through a real stressful time. My daughter's boyfriend moved back in to our mobile home so i had to take pick up more hours to feed more mouths. He gets jobs but then gets fired for random drug testing. He gets one of those huge Big Gulps from 7-11 or whatever and dumps cheap vodka into it. Then he walks around all day drinking, smoking marijuana cigaretes, and playing Pokemon Go. I told my wife at least he is up and moving around! If he wasn't as big of a Michigan fan as me i would probably kick him out though.

Anyway enough about me..............on to the predictions. I truly believe this is the year we win it all. There is no denying the hype that Coach Harbaugh has brought to the University of Michigan and i fully believe that hype will translate into MULTIPLE SHIPS. I'M TALKING MULTIPLE SHIPS! Starting this year! So here we go:

HOME vs Hawaii WIN 62-3
HOME vs UCF WIN 50-6
HOME vs Colorado WIN 45-7 (SCREW YOU KORDELL STEWART!!!!)
HOME vs Penn St WIN 35-0
HOME vs Wisconsin WIN 30-9
AWAY vs Rutgers W 45-13
HOME vs Illinois W 48-2
AWAY vs SPARTY W 30-9
HOME vs Maryland W 38-0
AWAY vs Iowa W 24-11
HOME vs Indiana W 52-17
AWAY vs Ohio W 40-21

Big Ten Championship: Rematch vs Iowa WIN 40-6

First round playoff: WIN vs Clemson 38-20
Championship game: WIN vs Alabama 29-19

15-0

You can take it to the bank!!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Predictions 2016

Post by Left Seater »

8 home games? How SEC of them.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Couldn't do a neutral site for Hawaii? Weak.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

a mobile home but yet has Ann Arbor College season tickets...

whoever has the keys to this troll is EPOCH...

no way AAC goes 15-0...hairball will melt after the first loss to Sparty
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Speaking of Harbaugh, did anybody else see this weekends interview on ESPN. I'm starting to wonder if his elevator goes to the top.

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/michigan ... rban-meyer
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

My prediction:

Stanford will play at least 13 games.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

BSmack wrote:Couldn't do a neutral site for Hawaii? Weak.
home-home road trip with Hawaii is great for recruiting.

that said, UM not playing a game away from the Big House until the middle of October is so weak. i thought being a Michigan Man wasn't slang for big time pussy. that's almost Texas weak.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

King Crimson wrote: that said, UM not playing a game away from the Big House until the middle of October is so weak. i thought being a Michigan Man wasn't slang for big time pussy. that's almost Texas weak.
Unless they're playing ND, they almost never play a road game before conference play.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
King Crimson wrote: that said, UM not playing a game away from the Big House until the middle of October is so weak. i thought being a Michigan Man wasn't slang for big time pussy. that's almost Texas weak.
Unless they're playing ND, they almost never play a road game before conference play.
WRONG we played in Utah last year. That said this is Michigan fergodsakes! People should have to come to us. It is an honor & a privledge to play at the BIG HOUSE.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:WRONG we played in Utah last year. That said this is Michigan fergodsakes! People should have to come to us. It is an honor & a privledge to play at the BIG HOUSE.
Bullshit. You should have the stones to take your 15-0 juggernaut on the road and go play somebody good.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Hey "Goober" , don't get mad at me, i don't make the schedule. If i had my way we would play the Denver Broncos ( and possibly win). But we do play AT Ohio, Sparty, and Iowa. Normally i would say that is tough but honestly i think we steamroll all those teams this year.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carr Guy wrote: WRONG we played in Utah last year. That said this is Michigan fergodsakes! People should have to come to us. It is an honor & a privledge to play at the BIG HOUSE.
That's why I said ALMOST, you god forsaken Downriver moron.

PS--go fuck yourself.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Carr Guy wrote:That said this is Michigan fergodsakes! People should have to come to us. It is an honor & a privledge to play at the BIG HOUSE.

Indeed it is.
I'm trying to remember what happened the very next week... wait, I remember now:

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:Hey "Goober" , don't get mad at me, i don't make the schedule. If i had my way we would play the Denver Broncos ( and possibly win). But we do play AT Ohio, Sparty, and Iowa. Normally i would say that is tough but honestly i think we steamroll all those teams this year.
tOSU, Sparty and Iowa are conference games, you wet-brained fucktard. We were talking about OOC. God, you are so fucking stupid you make suckaholic look like Stephen Hawking.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

"fucktard" ? Do you talk to your family or co workers that way? Good grief. Look i told you guys i'm happy to talk football but i want no part of the childish name calling.

Anyway I don't care if they're conference or non conference games. The bottom line is we play some very good teams on the road! Get that through your thick melon, ya DOLT!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:"fucktard" ? Do you talk to your family or co workers that way?
My family? No. No fucktards in my family. Nothing but fucktards in yours.

Co-workers? I'm much too professional for name-calling at work. Besides, the bleeding cunts know who they are.

You still don't get it regarding OOC scheduling. Because you're a stupid fucktard.

Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

My boss has a son who is mentally challenged. He is a great kid. You wouldnt know the struggle they go through every day raising him. If you ever said the word "fucktard" in my presence i would make it so you couldn't say any more words PERIOD.

You have over 21,000 posts here, Is every one of them just calling people names? Does that make you feel better? You must have a miserable life and probably a alcoholic to.

Anyway I said i dont want to go down this road. I'm just here to talk football. Who is your team Goober McAngry ??
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: What Interstate exit you all meeting at? :lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

I don't fight, i make attitude adjustments.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:You have over 21,000 posts here, Is every one of them just calling people names?
Sometimes I give advice. My advice to you is take your keyboard to the middle of the Mackinac Bridge and throw it into the water. Then kill yourself, you FAT fucking RETARD.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Nice melt, Goobs. :grin:
And you remain a fat, clueless dumbfuck. You wouldn't know a melt if it was dipping its shit-covered cock in your gaping maw. But you'd sit back and enjoy it. :mrgreen:

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bucmonkey wrote:What Interstate exit you all meeting at?

What was that fucker's name on SC3 that called a dude out to meet him at a time that was about 2 hours prior to the post?

Pacedog, or some shit?

That was maybe the best melt ever, since he actually wasn't trolling.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one