Has Captain Khakis taken a shit lately?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Has Captain Khakis taken a shit lately?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's been a while since the last news story on Harbaugh taking a shit. Wondering if there's something wrong with him, hope he's OK. He's the savior, and all.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Has Captain Khakis taken a shit lately?

Post by Carson »

He should have invited Paul Finebaum to be a guest coach at this year's spring game.

Daily public fellatio on a national level would have followed.

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

He's been busy promoting football all over the world whilst finding time to knock up wifey....

http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... ild-062016
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Keep on hating. Nothing can stop the Harbaugh Hype Train now. Its left the station and it's rolling downhill coming for everyone in our path. That includes you Sparty and O$U. Your time is DONE. What's happened doesn't matter now, it's about whats GOING to happen. I walked down to the rental office the other day to pay my lot fee, and I was chatting with the trailer park assistant supervisor who is also a died in the wool Michigan fan and we couldn't stop laughing at all the dumb Sparties and O$U fans who think they're going to win again this year. I'm sorry if this comes off as arrogant or whatever, but our time has come to dominate the country once again and we have a top team coming back. Coach Jim Harbaugh is sweeping the land for all the best recruits and we are loaded at every position. Hope everyones having a great summer. GO BLUE!!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:a died in the wool Michigan fan

all the dumb Sparties and O$U fans
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Carr Guy wrote:died in the wool
Hell of a way to go out... :doh:
Go Bucs, Gators
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Hey cut me some slack, I'm not a english major. I'm more a math guy. Here a quick math lesson for you: who is the winningest college football team of all time? That's right, none other than the UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN.

Go Blue!!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carr Guy wrote:Hey cut me some slack, I'm not a english major.
Or even proficient at English.

Go Blue, indeed.

Must be a shitty degree factory.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Honestly I came to this message board because I was told this was THE place to talk college football. Instead all I find is a bunch of fucking children tossing insults at each other. You people need to grow the fuck up and start acting your fucking age. If you don't want to talk football that is fine but stop fucking attacking me you fucking idiots. I'm sorry if i have a short fuse but you people are frustrating, I just want to talk some football. I don't know if i will be back or not, if not than have a nice life.

Go Blue
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

I am now convinced this is Dan Vogel...welcome back!
Go Bucs, Gators
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Ever since alt-fans-jim-rome, we have been hurling insults at each other. Carr Guy is surprised?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

Well I'm not here to hurl insults I'm here to talk college football but every time I try to do that some bitch ass typer just wants to correct my grammar or something equally stupid. Don't mess with me, I don't mess with you, thats what I live by. I'm a big guy, I go 6'4" 290. I can guaranTEE you the stuff people say to me here behind a keyboard they wouldn't say to my face. If you did, I would pop any of you right in the mouth. In fact, that's not just a claim that's an invitation. If anybody is ever up in Mid Michigan and you want to meet up and say these thigns to my face, feel free to let me know. I'll make the time. I work two jobs and overtime at one of those jobs to support my family and my daughter, her boyfriend and their child. But I'll make the time. Trust me.

Go Blue!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carr Guy wrote:Well I'm not here to hurl insults I'm here to talk college football but every time I try to do that some bitch ass typer just wants to correct my grammar or something equally stupid. Don't mess with me, I don't mess with you, thats what I live by. I'm a big guy, I go 6'4" 290. I can guaranTEE you the stuff people say to me here behind a keyboard they wouldn't say to my face. If you did, I would pop any of you right in the mouth. In fact, that's not just a claim that's an invitation. If anybody is ever up in Mid Michigan and you want to meet up and say these thigns to my face, feel free to let me know. I'll make the time. I work two jobs and overtime at one of those jobs to support my family and my daughter, her boyfriend and their child. But I'll make the time. Trust me.

Go Blue!!
Well you've come to the right place you FAT fucking RETARD. Don't run off and hide when the going gets tough and the smack gets harsh.

Go fuck yourself.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Definitely the antithesis of the Vogel troll...what Interstate exit?
Go Bucs, Gators
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Carr Guy wrote:Well I'm not here to hurl insults I'm here to talk college football but every time I try to do that some bitch ass typer just wants to correct my grammar or something equally stupid. Don't mess with me, I don't mess with you, thats what I live by. I'm a big guy, I go 6'4" 290. I can guaranTEE you the stuff people say to me here behind a keyboard they wouldn't say to my face. If you did, I would pop any of you right in the mouth. In fact, that's not just a claim that's an invitation. If anybody is ever up in Mid Michigan and you want to meet up and say these thigns to my face, feel free to let me know. I'll make the time. I work two jobs and overtime at one of those jobs to support my family and my daughter, her boyfriend and their child. But I'll make the time. Trust me.

Go Blue!!
If you are this tedious in real life, nobody would want to say anything to your face. So you're tall and fat. Big deal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:

Go Blue!!
If you are this tedious in real life, nobody would want to say anything to your face. So you're tall and fat. Big deal.
Better than being short and fat like Spray, I guess.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote:Definitely the antithesis of the Vogel troll...what Interstate exit?
Speaking of...what ever happened to Vogel?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote:Vogel was a poptart troll, and when he quit a few months ago, Vogel left with him, or something like that.
I don't know, one of my sources in the Deciders told me they could never pin down Vogel to an establish poster's IP address. It was either the greatest troll job in the world or a real poster.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Go Blue!!
Or like BSmack, for that matter. #FLF
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Go Blue!!
Not really. Last I checked, Spray seems to be a reasonably well adjusted. It seems to be the tall and fat who like to boast about how fat and out of shape they are, as if we are supposed to be intimidated.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well then.

Vogel was $$$.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Harbaugh and Rome going after each other. :lol:

https://twitter.com/jimrome?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

How the hell does Harbaugh have so much time to troll people on Twitter when he is supposed to be running his football program with an "enthusiasm unknown to mankind?"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: How the hell does Harbaugh have so much time to troll people on Twitter when he is supposed to be running his football program with an "enthusiasm unknown to mankind?"
Isn't it amazing? For a guy who is 0-2 against his bitter rivals, he is OBSESSED with off the field issues.

Maybe he'll work Rome into one of his next rap videos. BTW, rack Rome!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Harbaugh never met an internet spat he couldn't turn around and walk away from. He should post here. I'd love to read his takes on proper wine bottle storage.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Harbaugh never met an internet spat he couldn't turn around and walk away from. He should post here. I'd love to read his takes on proper wine bottle storage.
Imagine the reacharound fest he and Carr Guy would have.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

again, the lemmings that worship that idiot will say it's "cutting edge" it's Hairball being Hairball...it's his way...etc...

but I agree...he has all this time to troll/get into internet spats...why not put the extra time in making sure your special teams don't fuck you with 10 seconds left...or things like that...

just sayin...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Harbaugh never met an internet spat he couldn't turn around and walk away from. He should post here. I'd love to read his takes on proper wine bottle storage.
You mean could turn around and walk away from...I know, words are hard.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Fuck those losers...two big decommits for them yesterday - fuck off hairball...while OSU picks up to big time WR's...

plus apparently some graphic design dude used Ryan Shazier's pic in something talking about guys Hairball has put in the NFL...maybe if this fucking clueball would pay more attention to details instead of twitter spats with people...

FUCK OFF you sanctimonious doooshnozzles
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Carr Guy sounds like an older, shittier version of Netboy Reid.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Caught digging for gold.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Also known as "hook and lateral."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Mikey wrote:Also known as "hook and lateral."
Actually, that one's a hook and ladder.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hook and labial.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Double or nothing he eats it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one