Thoughts and prayers in MCO

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Thoughts and prayers in MCO

Post by Left Seater »

50 dead and 53 injured as of now and the deaths likely to rise. Looks like a terror attack based on Islam.

Dude made a mistake though in attacking the gays. Should have stuck with the suburban whites. Now you start to erode some of the support on the left for Islam.

Also really sad that this place was a gun free zone. Had one person inside had a gun there is less chance that so many die.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Thoughts and prayers in MCO

Post by Wolfman »

I don't expect any real measures to come out of the current federal administration. There will be the usual hand wringing, statements about Islam being peaceful, and that these are "lone wolf" attacks. Holy shit!!! There is a group at war with us and western culture. Isn't it time to infiltrate the mosques and weed out the bad guys? OK, that's not going to happen. Then be prepared for more of the same.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yup, this is a replay of the Paris night club. I wanna see them try it at a Country (and Western) shitkicker bar in Lubbock. I suspect there might be a different outcome as the folks there might return fire. Gun free zones aren't. They are defense free zones. We need to do away with them.

Wake up libtard faggots. You are being used as useful idiots as the only thing they share with you is the desire for a strong central gubmint. They will dispose of/subjugate you as soon as they have the numbers to do so. Think I'm kidding? They did it through the middle east, and much of southern Asia over the last millenium. They have tried it in Western Europe during this same period. Now that Europe haslowered their guard, they are getting close. If you think they will be satisfied with that, you are kidding yourselves. You are next motherfukkers.

Wakey-fukkin'-wakey!!!!!

I think tD just picked up 3 points in the polls as he is the only one in the crowd who "gets it".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Cocksucker or not, that is no way to die...at the hands of an extremist pussy. Fuck him and his beliefs.

Track lighting sales are going to take huge hit in the greater Orlando area.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:Also really sad that this place was a gun free zone. Had one person inside had a gun there is less chance that so many die.
And just how do you know that there wasn't? I've heard that there were off-duty cops there.

Remember that a guy with a handgun assassinated 4 on-duty cops here in WA. A different story going up against someone with an assault rifle (even if only sem-auto).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, a dude with a 38 couldn't possible take out someone with an ASSAULT rifle. Assault rifles have magical powers. They make their carriers bulletproof!!!! We simply need to get rid of these scary looking guns! Of course the libs are fine with revolvers. Because nobody ever killed anyone with a revolver. :meds:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote:Yeah, a dude with a 38 couldn't possible take out someone with an ASSAULT rifle. Assault rifles have magical powers. They make their carriers bulletproof!!!! We simply need to get rid of these scary looking guns! Of course the libs are fine with revolvers. Because nobody ever killed anyone with a revolver. :meds:
So you're saying that a .38 has the same firepower as an AR-15...

9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Behinder, he's one of yours.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Yeah, a dude with a 38 couldn't possible take out someone with an ASSAULT rifle. Assault rifles have magical powers. They make their carriers bulletproof!!!! We simply need to get rid of these scary looking guns! Of course the libs are fine with revolvers. Because nobody ever killed anyone with a revolver. :meds:
So you're saying that a .38 has the same firepower as an AR-15...

What I am saying is the "assault" rifle bogeyman meme is a bunch of bullshit. Getting rid of them, if you could doesn't solve a fukking thing. We can not get rid of firearms. We can't uninvent them. They exist. Get over it. The issue here is Islam. It is a backwards ass religion of Arab savages. I wish to hell this wasn't the case, but it is. And if Muslims will not unfukk themselves as a group from within, which they haven't shown any signs of doing, it is best to keep them penned up in their 3rd world shitholes. And bringing more of them here is a really, really, really bad fukking idea.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Also really sad that this place was a gun free zone. Had one person inside had a gun there is less chance that so many die.
And just how do you know that there wasn't? I've heard that there were off-duty cops there.

I don't I wasn't there. However CNN was running that "fact" across the crawl repeatedly this morning. So either they don't know what the fuck they are talking about (possible) or its true and patrons were not allowed to carry. Further there are plenty of gigs where off duty cops work where they aren't allowed to carry either. They have to leave their piece in their car. One of the ladies my wife works with is married to a cop. He refuses to work any off duty stuff where he can't carry.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote: What I am saying is the "assault" rifle bogeyman meme is a bunch of bullshit. Getting rid of them, if you could doesn't solve a fukking thing. We can not get rid of firearms. We can't uninvent them. They exist. Get over it.
and then...
The issue here is Islam. It is a backwards ass religion of Arab savages. I wish to hell this wasn't the case, but it is. And if Muslims will not unfukk themselves as a group from within, which they haven't shown any signs of doing, it is best to keep them penned up in their 3rd world shitholes. And bringing more of them here is a really, really, really bad fukking idea.
The idiotic reached for conclusion in the 2nd paragraph contradicts your semi-valid point in the 1st, you brain dead troglodyte.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Left Seater wrote:Thoughts and prayers
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

How the fuck do any of you know how this would have turned out under any number of different rules/laws...fuck all your political spins...
Go Bucs, Gators
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice little comedy bit. Doubt seriously he will roll that bit out for the next week or two.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
smackaholic wrote: What I am saying is the "assault" rifle bogeyman meme is a bunch of bullshit. Getting rid of them, if you could doesn't solve a fukking thing. We can not get rid of firearms. We can't uninvent them. They exist. Get over it.
and then...
The issue here is Islam. It is a backwards ass religion of Arab savages. I wish to hell this wasn't the case, but it is. And if Muslims will not unfukk themselves as a group from within, which they haven't shown any signs of doing, it is best to keep them penned up in their 3rd world shitholes. And bringing more of them here is a really, really, really bad fukking idea.
The idiotic reached for conclusion in the 2nd paragraph contradicts your semi-valid point in the 1st, you brain dead troglodyte.
WTF are you babbling about, Wags?

My first point is 100% valid. Guns exist. The world is a dangerous place. Being able to carry one to defend one's self is not only a constitutional right, it is also a smart thing to do. Are you equating this point to the existence of muzzies? I am not saying that we should try to exterminate them as some would like to exterminate guns, we just need to limit their infestation in civilized parts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Nice little comedy bit. Doubt seriously he will roll that bit out for the next week or two.
Why not? He's right.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Because right or wrong, correct or incorrect has no place in the discussion when the PC crowd gets involved.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Left Seater wrote:Nice little comedy bit. Doubt seriously he will roll that bit out for the next week or two.
Well add Anthony Jeselnik to the list of things you don't know dick about.

Sure, this seems like the deadliest mass shooting in American history right now. But give it time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

One tweet that could be taken multiple ways is not his comedy bit. But hey if it made you smile then props.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:...you brain dead troglodyte.
^^^^^^
Gets it
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yea, the list of fucks Jeselnik has to give is rather small. Check out this bit.

https://youtu.be/jqzFTuuOHyk
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

You know it's hard to believe that at one time the Persian Empire was one of the most enlightened cultures that existed...then in 570 A.D. they took themselves out of the enlightened realm, and essentially gave up on learning anything and instead prayed to mohammed.....religion of peace my ass.....I just got through reading the quran and there are more passages advocating violence than peace.....so where they got this "religion of peace" horseshit is anybody's guess

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

yeah, real fucking advocates of peace......
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix, you xenophobic POS. Islam is the religion of peace. They told us so. The problem is scary guns that can kill hundreds in the blink of an eye. If we would go back to brown besses like our founding fathers had, all would be well and the muzzies would stop hating us.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm not sure why the right wing and Islam don't get along better. Both love guns and hate gays. Seems like the foundation of a solid friendship.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Because we aren't suicidal fukking morons?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:Because we aren't suicidal fukking morons?
I'll give you one out of two.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Because we aren't suicidal fukking morons?
I'll give you one out of two.
The wrong one, unfortunately.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FYI...
New map shows where Zika mosquitoes live in U.S.

Map showing the reported occurrence of Ae. aegypti by county between 1 January 1995 and March 2016 in the United States
Counties shown in yellow had Ae. aegypti presence records for 1 year within the specified time period, those shown in orange had 2 years of
presence records within the specified time period, and those shown in red had 3 or more years of presence records within the specified time period.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I don't know why the police need military equipment. There's no need for them to have it.

Sincerely,
The OPD officer wearing this "military" helmet:
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't think anyone is talking about kevlar helmets, you fucking idiot. They're talking about police using SWAT vehicles and assault rifles to execute misdemeanor search warrants.

Go fuck yourself.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

They get that shit basically for free from the Pentagon, mostly through 1033. Mostly in the name of the War on Drugs.

http://www.npr.org/2014/09/02/342494225 ... 33-program

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2014 ... .xqQwUeJ6h
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:They're talking about police using SWAT vehicles and assault rifles to execute misdemeanor search warrants.
That ^^^^ happens every day now, you know.
It happens enough. Witness the once a year SWAT team training exercises conducted on revelers from the Rochester Puerto Rican Festival.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm not sure why the right wing and Islam don't get along better. Both love guns and hate gays. Seems like the foundation of a solid friendship.
Mgo - since you're a liberal (though not a blatant one), how do you feel about this shit? You know how conservatives feel about dune coons. Now that they're shooting up your favorite group of people - ???? It IS a well known fact that Muslims have no tolerance for gays. PS: That isn't the conservatives' faults.
I'm just saying, you people have a lot more in common than you realize. I think peace could ultimately be reached through a simple meet and greet over punch and cookies. Then maybe a field trip to the gun range. If you don't all blow each other up, then it's on to a rousing game of pin the tail on the faggot, hosted by Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: That ^^^^ happens every day now, you know.
Happens way more often than you want to admit.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:You know it's hard to believe that at one time the Persian Empire was one of the most enlightened cultures that existed...then in 570 A.D. they took themselves out of the enlightened realm, and essentially gave up on learning anything and instead prayed to mohammed.
Errr not exactly. Blame the Mongols for fucking up their sense of dignity beyond all repair.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:The FBI had this guy on their list (wheeeeeeeewwwwww!), but pretty much due to the fact that our current administration (along with all the other liberals) have made it known that being racist or bigoted is far more important than anything else in the universe, the FBI is even afraid to act on information because being politically correct is the most IMPORTANT thing.

Yay!
You may not have heard but it was the Republican Congress, sucking NRA dick as per usualm, that voted not to have suspects considered dangerous enough to be on the "no-fly" list banned from buying guns. This guy was on the FBI list and yet legally bought all of the weapons he used. But really, it's not the guns that killed all these people, is it? It's the Obama Administration.

Talk about PC...
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Let me guess.

He shot up a peanut convention with an AR15?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Don't know under what authority this was conducted, but always remembered this event.

"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Wolfman wrote:Don't know under what authority this was conducted, but always remembered this event.

Wrong file Wolfman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc0TVQfRuYM
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote:They're talking about police using SWAT vehicles and assault rifles to execute misdemeanor search warrants.

Go fuck yourself.
What difference does it make if the police use armored vehicles & assault rifles? If the suspect complies with the officer's orders the vehicle that the cops arrived in & the type of weapons they carry are irrelevant.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
9/27/22