Obama's quirk

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Obama's quirk

Post by Rooster »

Any body mannerism experts here? There is a quirk that Obama does whenever he talks about someone negatively. He looks off to the right and down when he is at the podium and then begins to denigrate whoever it is that he is talking about. He did it most recently when he was telling reporters about how scared world leaders are about Donald Trump. What is the reason that he does that instead of looking directly at the questioner or the camera?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Obama's quirk

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why do you wet the bed as a "grown ass man?"
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Because I'm incontinent? The real question is why do you keep dreaming of suckling on your Mama's tit years after she weaned you at the age of twelve?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

This

This

AND THIS!!!!!!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Rooster wrote:Because I'm incontinent? The real question is why do you keep dreaming of suckling on your Mama's tit years after she weaned you at the age of twelve?
Well he is only thirteen.

Now back to you regularly shitting yourself....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Rooster wrote:Any body mannerism experts here? There is a quirk that Obama does whenever he talks about someone negatively. He looks off to the right and down when he is at the podium and then begins to denigrate whoever it is that he is talking about. He did it most recently when he was telling reporters about how scared world leaders are about Donald Trump. What is the reason that he does that instead of looking directly at the questioner or the camera?
-- Looking down and to the right can indicate that they are attending to internal emotions. --

http://changingminds.org/techniques/bod ... nguage.htm

Basically, Barry is tripping out about a possible Trump Presidency.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:Any body mannerism experts here? There is a quirk that Obama does whenever he talks about someone negatively. He looks off to the right and down when he is at the podium and then begins to denigrate whoever it is that he is talking about. He did it most recently when he was telling reporters about how scared world leaders are about Donald Trump. What is the reason that he does that instead of looking directly at the questioner or the camera?
And what's your quirk? A sudden exhalation of breath as the prostate is reached?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Pitchkkkle -- are you capable of providing an original thought on anything? You're like that obnoxious douche that spams Facebook all day with political memes and bumper sticker "wisdom."
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Mikey, I thought we made it clear that I have trouble with my Kegel muscles and wet the bed regularly. Don't project your homosexual fantasies on me please.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wait...what? Rooster wets the bed?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Yes, but he is able to hold his bowels until he posts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

He's lying...DUH!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The Big Pickle wrote:
He's lying...DUH!
Are you talking while in office or when he said that you were more than a "one night thang" and he would call again.

Fuck off mudshark
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote:Because I'm incontinent?
I thought the correct term was in country?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim