Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Winter is Coming

Post by Carson »

...for Sabancorp:

https://alabama.n.rivals.com/news/bo-da ... violations

Let's see if the NCAA still has any balls.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Winter is Coming

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Nothing will come of it. Meanwhile at Ole Piss...

$EC!
$EC!
$EC!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carson wrote:...for Sabancorp:

https://alabama.n.rivals.com/news/bo-da ... violations

Let's see if the NCAA still has any balls.
Alabama cheating? Shocking. :meds:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Sudden Sam wrote:Is anyone really shocked that the Rebels have been cheating? Freeze has consistent top ten recruiting classes at Ole Miss?! Uh, something ain't right in Oxford. I figure they're royally f**ked.

The Bo Davis thing at Alabama? I can only hope that Bama acting proactively will mean something. And obviously I hope this is nothing major. But, yes, I'm scared...a little...maybe.

The SEC West is gettin' shaky. Has Cam's dad blown the whistle on Auburn yet?

That WR Stringfellow at Ole Miss was a solid commit to Nebraska awhile back and suddenly flipped. Yes, these kind of things happen every year with recruits but... the rumor in Lincoln and other places was that the kid was bragging how he was going to get paid monthly at Ole Miss.

And Sam, I believe this kind of shit happens all over but has been pervasive in SEC country for a decade or more. I'm going to call my shot and say once this snowball starts rolling the NCAA will have no choice but to start pulling national titles from more than one program down there. When you review SMU's death penalty and the violations that led to it, the NCAA has become a joke and this will force their hand.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Sudden Sam wrote:Could be, H. I certainly hope there's nothing major at Alabama. I don't see any reason it would be necessary for them to cheat to win at Bama.

Now the rest of the SEC, trying to catch up to the Tide, yeah, there's probably a shitload of cheating going on.

And, H, the SEC has had a bad rep going back far more than a decade. I don't know why that is, but it ain't a new phenomena.

Of course, Goobs conveniently forgets that Wisconsin has been slapped down by the NCAA multiple times.
You're probably right, Sam... the rest of the conference was busy playing catch up and took a few short cuts. And now that the playoff is in place, if SEC teams continue to roll the rest of the country most of the time, the cheating is going to spread like a cancer if the NCAA keeps looking the other way.

Just like the WR who flipped for Ole Miss due to the money promised, other schools are going to say well let's do this then if the NCAA doesn't give two shits. This affirms my belief the NCAA will have to crack some skulls or the game is forever over as we know and love it at this level.

And if they continue to allow money to filter in to players and look the other way (they won't most likely), Nebraska has a couple of billionaires that make that NIKE Duck Billionaire and T Boone Pickens look like peasants living in mobile home parks.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:Why would they need to cheat?
They have before. Why would you think it would just stop?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jsc810 wrote:Every team in the top 20 is violating NCAA rules.
:lol:

Is that how you rationalize it to yourself?

Btw -- 88.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
And that, Mucho, is why the Tide doesn't need to cheat!

Because you get Oregon's rejects?

I was shocked that the Ducks didn't even offer Marcus' boy, since he said a couple of years ago that it was Oregon-or-bust for him. I was also surprised that he didn't take USC's offer.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Huh?

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index ... t_breaking

DA Jerry Jones told KNOE-TV the thinking behind the decision.

"I want to emphasize once again that the main reason I'm doing this is that I refuse to ruin the lives of two young men who have spent their adolescence and teenage years, working and sweating, while we were all in the air conditioning," Jones told KNOE.

WTF?
Typical Alabama/SEC discipline
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Typical Alabama/SEC discipline
This was in Louisiana.
That's why I threw in SEC.