The Official T1B Election Thread

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

The Official T1B Election Thread

Post by smackaholic »

Well, the first circus is over with. BTW, Iowans, your clever little cluster fukk of an election process is a g0d damned joke!!! It is a convoluted process put in place by political operatives that makes South American banana republic elections look good. It is almost as fukked up as our electoral college sham. I would like to think that some day, we will actually go to an election system where everyone's vote counts the same. And now that the party machine hacks on both sides are in panic mode, maybe that day will come.

Now on to yesterdays festivities.

Hey Hillary, are you feelin' the Bern yet, you corrupt, incompetent cunt? You just got shlonged.......again. A geriatric communist just played you to a draw. And did everyone hear, uhhhh, what's his face came in third. Faux news called it early last night. Pretty sure they scooped the rest of the networks. Over on the other side it was a good night for the spics. The Donald came in first loser. IMO, he did a few things in the last week that hurt him. First, he went hard with the teddy's a canuck attack. Don't think anyone's buying it. Next, he skipped out on the debate. Skipping out would be all right with a good reason. Barbi, over at Fox is a meanie, is not really a good reason. Third, his shamlessly pimping ethanol subsidies goes against the straight shooter, can't be bought, panders to no one, meme, IMO. And I think this will follow him elsewhere. It sure the fukk won't play well in NH. Rubio had a good night. He came really close to beating The D.

This morning I getting my marching orders errrrrrr, I mean watching faux news. Dr Ben is going on about Ted's alleged trickery. This is interesting. Ted had best fix this yesterday. I could see Ben saying fukk you Ted and throwing his support behind Marco. And maybe we'd see a Marco/Ben ticket in the fall. I think that ticket would be a tough one to beat. I doubt that these alleged shenanigans came down from Ted. Seems to me the risk/reward of doing so, wouldn't be worth it. I suspect it may have come from some low level hack that thought he'd be cute.

So, let's hear from the rest of you political pundicks.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: The Official T1B Election Thread

Post by R-Jack »

Cruz and Rubio will end up as the top two in the GOP as the kids table candidates start falling off. Somehow, the Donald will get butthurt and blame the party for conspiring to keep him from getting the nod. He will go independent and hover around 10-12% of the popular vote. That will be split from republican votes and provide a clear path to Trump's good friend, Hilary Clinton, just like they planned.

It's 1992 all over again. The only way to avoid Clinton in the White House is have Bernie get the nod. Take that reality however you like. :shock:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Ted Cruz lost. In a state full of evangelical voters he should have cleaned Chump's clock (in spite of all of Trump's blatant pandering to the thumpers). Other than Texas Cruz will get cornholed by Chump when it comes to the large states (NY, CA) where voters don't give a shit about sky fairies.

While Cunton should be concerned about Sanders' showing, she's got bigger problems to worry about (like being indicted).

And now that delegates are being given out, Americans are now coming to the realization that yes, that is all there is when it comes to candidates.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

R-Jack wrote:Cruz and Rubio will end up as the top two in the GOP as the kids table candidates start falling off. Somehow, the Donald will get butthurt and blame the party for conspiring to keep him from getting the nod. He will go independent and hover around 10-12% of the popular vote. That will be split from republican votes and provide a clear path to Trump's good friend, Hilary Clinton, just like they planned.

It's 1992 all over again. The only way to avoid Clinton in the White House is have Bernie get the nod. Take that reality however you like. :shock:
I really, really, really hope you are not right. I don't think you are for a few reasons.

1. Trump has a big ego. He does not want to go down in history looking like Hillary's lackey. He is already filthy stinking rich, so why do it for the money?

2. Hillary is no Bill Clinton. Not even fukking close. She is a horrible candidate. Her record is shit. Everything she ever touched went to shit. Hell, she has even managed to suck most of Bill's charisma out of him. I'll bet it is the only thing she ever sucked out of him. He looks like a creepy old pervert now. Prolly cause he is a creepy old pervert.

d. She has that small little issue with leaking the fukk out of highly classified emails. She will very likely be under endictment very soon. I just hope that endictment holds off for a few more months which will make it damn hard for the dems to dust off Uncle Joe and trot him out there. If this does happen and it is successful there will be a ton of butthurt Bernistas. Most will go back to sitting on the couch playing videos. Some might even vote the other way out of spite.

One other thing. Will somebody tap JEB on the shoulder and inform him that he is done. Everyone knows it but him. I know he has assumed that eventually he would get to run the family bidness, but, it just isn't going to happen. 3rd time is not the charm when it comes to family political dynasties. Do everyone a favor JEB and return a few million of the dollars you haven't yet squandered.
Last edited by smackaholic on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This has got to be the worst collection of candidates ever assembled.

If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Canada.
If Trump wins, I'm moving to Madagascar.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Just a couple thoughts. I love the coin toss in some Democrat counties. They could have gone rock/paper/scissors I guess. Then it would not have been decided on money.
Also, where are any "minority" candidates on the Dem side? Guess they decided to bow out for Hillary.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Roach wrote:According to The Standard Weekly, and it seems accurate . . .

Jeb Bush spent $2,884 for each Iowa vote he received.
He would have been better off handing out hundred dollar bills to voters. Would have made him more popular.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

If Trump does the third party route, ala Ross Perot, it'll hurt the Dems far more than the Republicans. As a social moderate and being politically left of center-- aside from his recent expedient party change --he'll be the answer that the moderate Left has been looking for despite his bluster.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

This is fucking Iowa. WGARA?

Now, New Hampshire - there's a big important state.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Just found this from my nephew. Apparently Palin is sniffing around Rubio's campaign.
Had a great time at Marco Rubio's Caucus Celebration last night. The event was held at the same ballroom as our upcoming wedding reception ‪#‎RUBIO‬ btw, the tall guy in the front row with thinning hair in the back ‪#‎yoursTruly‬ also saw Sarah Palin in the lobby and grabbed a quick photo
And no, I'm not posting the pic.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This has got to be the worst collection of candidates ever assembled.

If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Canada.
If Trump wins, I'm moving to Madagascar.
Seychelles. Though I've heard Madagascar is beautiful.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Well, the first circus is over with. BTW, Iowans, your clever little cluster fukk of an election process is a g0d damned joke!!! It is a convoluted process put in place by political operatives that makes South American banana republic elections look good. It is almost as fukked up as our electoral college sham. I would like to think that some day, we will actually go to an election system where everyone's vote counts the same. And now that the party machine hacks on both sides are in panic mode, maybe that day will come.

Now on to yesterdays festivities.

Hey Hillary, are you feelin' the Bern yet, you corrupt, incompetent cunt? You just got shlonged.......again. A geriatric communist just played you to a draw. And did everyone hear, uhhhh, what's his face came in third. Faux news called it early last night. Pretty sure they scooped the rest of the networks. Over on the other side it was a good night for the spics. The Donald came in first loser. IMO, he did a few things in the last week that hurt him. First, he went hard with the teddy's a canuck attack. Don't think anyone's buying it. Next, he skipped out on the debate. Skipping out would be all right with a good reason. Barbi, over at Fox is a meanie, is not really a good reason. Third, his shamlessly pimping ethanol subsidies goes against the straight shooter, can't be bought, panders to no one, meme, IMO. And I think this will follow him elsewhere. It sure the fukk won't play well in NH. Rubio had a good night. He came really close to beating The D.

This morning I getting my marching orders errrrrrr, I mean watching faux news. Dr Ben is going on about Ted's alleged trickery. This is interesting. Ted had best fix this yesterday. I could see Ben saying fukk you Ted and throwing his support behind Marco. And maybe we'd see a Marco/Ben ticket in the fall. I think that ticket would be a tough one to beat. I doubt that these alleged shenanigans came down from Ted. Seems to me the risk/reward of doing so, wouldn't be worth it. I suspect it may have come from some low level hack that thought he'd be cute.

So, let's hear from the rest of you political pundicks.
I may disagree with your politics many times but you are one entertaining political writer all the time.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

smackaholic wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Cruz and Rubio will end up as the top two in the GOP as the kids table candidates start falling off. Somehow, the Donald will get butthurt and blame the party for conspiring to keep him from getting the nod. He will go independent and hover around 10-12% of the popular vote. That will be split from republican votes and provide a clear path to Trump's good friend, Hilary Clinton, just like they planned.

I really, really, really hope you are not right. I don't think you are for a few reasons.

1. Trump has a big ego. He does not want to go down in history looking like Hillary's lackey. He is already filthy stinking rich, so why do it for the money?

2. Hillary is no Bill Clinton. Not even fukking close. She is a horrible candidate. Her record is shit. Everything she ever touched went to shit. Hell, she has even managed to suck most of Bill's charisma out of him. I'll bet it is the only thing she ever sucked out of him. He looks like a creepy old pervert now. Prolly cause he is a creepy old pervert.

d. She has that small little issue with leaking the fukk out of highly classified emails. She will very likely be under endictment very soon. I just hope that endictment holds off for a few more months which will make it damn hard for the dems to dust off Uncle Joe and trot him out there. If this does happen and it is successful there will be a ton of butthurt Bernistas. Most will go back to sitting on the couch playing videos. Some might even vote the other way out of spite.

One other thing. Will somebody tap JEB on the shoulder and inform him that he is done. Everyone knows it but him. I know he has assumed that eventually he would get to run the family bidness, but, it just isn't going to happen. 3rd time is not the charm when it comes to family political dynasties. Do everyone a favor JEB and return a few million of the dollars you haven't yet squandered.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about you goddamn moron. You don't even know how to spell indictment, let alone have enough brains to talk political strategy with someone like myself who knows nothing about politics.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I may disagree with your politics many times but you are one entertaining political writer all the time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Sudden Sam wrote:Bush just doesn't seem like he really wants to be in this thing.

Thank goodness.
Oh, he wants to. WTF else is he gonna do? Last time a Bush did something outside of politics was prolly when big brother was attempting to run the strangers. He has a few things going against him. The Bush brand aint what it used to be and he looks like a big pompous douche. He's not quite as bad a politician as Hillary, but, it's close. If he had a shred of decency, he'd give some of the zillions of dollars he still has in the bank back.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:The next POTUS will be a Democrat. Those who think Cruz could be competitive in a national election are fooling themselves, but I'd love it if he won the nomination, because then we'd all get to watch some highly entertaining election night television.
the pain meds really have taken their toll.

Your front runner is about to be endicted. The other guy is a 75 year old commie loon.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Cruz vs that old lady in the federally issued orange pantsuit and handcuffs
or
Cruz vs that crazy old coot who keeps yelling at the lamp to stop misplacing his copy of The Communist Manifesto.

I think we all know how that'll turn out.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote: Your front runner is about to be endicted.
what is endicted? you mean indicted?

you've been getting youir "news" from Newsmax again, haven't you?
get out, get out while there's still time
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

For anyone paying close attention, the results from last night should tell you who the big winner really is: Marco Rubio.

He's the most electable and national Republican candidate and he surprisingly over-delivered in a very religious state. The right-wing electorate is learning this ahead of schedule. Ted Cruz is not a national candidate, he will appeal to ultra-Christian voters in some southern states but that's it.

Republican primary is going to come down to The Donald and Rubio, and as it gets later in the game I believe Republicans will choose the guy who's better suited to appeal to mainstream voters and beat Hillary head-to-head. Rubio's voting record certainly has its holes, but in the 3.4 seconds the average American spends on assessing a presidential candidate, Rubio will seem far more appealing and less polarizing than Trump and will ultimately get the Repub nomination in my opinion.

On the other side, Hillary better get her fucking umbrella ready, cuz there's a shitstorm coming her way and it's not in the form of a bitter old protesting commie. 8)
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I know I am another one who complains about all the candidates who were and still are vying for the Republican nomination. What is revealing is that the Democrat Party can't come up with any younger more interesting candidates than a screeching worn out (and probably ill) old woman, wife of a former POTUS and a loony 3/4 of a century old leftist from Vermont. No "minorities" either.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

L45B wrote:For anyone paying close attention, the results from last night should tell you who the big winner really is: Marco Rubio.
This.

I've been impressed with Rubio since I got over my infatuation with Bush and/or Carson. One sharp guy from what I've seen so far. He'll mop Clinton or Sanders up so quick in the general election Jsc won't have time to change his Depends for the 5th time in one day.

Cue mv dropping by ala YAFJ telling us how inevitable a Trump nomination is... wait, he seems strangely silent today. Guess we'll have to wait another week for the BINC to weigh in.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:I know I am another one who complains about all the candidates who were and still are vying for the Republican nomination. What is revealing is that the Democrat Party can't come up with any younger more interesting candidates than a screeching worn out (and probably ill) old woman,
Clinton is a year younger than Trump, and only two years older than Gilmore (as well as five older than Kasich). Care to hook us up with links to where your questioned the capability of those republicans to serve as POTUS based on their ages?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:I know I am another one who complains about all the candidates who were and still are vying for the Republican nomination. What is revealing is that the Democrat Party can't come up with any younger more interesting candidates than a screeching worn out (and probably ill) old woman, wife of a former POTUS and a loony 3/4 of a century old leftist from Vermont. No "minorities" either.
As opposed to a looney 3/4 of a century right winger?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

War Wagon wrote:One sharp guy from what I've seen so far.

Of course you think he is. [Screw]You're a Goddamn idiot[/Screw]
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Your front runner is about to be endicted.
what is endicted? you mean indicted?

you've been getting youir "news" from Newsmax again, haven't you?

yup. never claimed spelling was my strong point. It sounds like an e at the beginning, so I threw one in there. At least I got the dict part right, which isn't at all what it sounds like.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wolfman wrote:I know I am another one who complains about all the candidates who were and still are vying for the Republican nomination. What is revealing is that the Democrat Party can't come up with any younger more interesting candidates than a screeching worn out (and probably ill) old woman,
Clinton is a year younger than Trump, and only two years older than Gilmore (as well as five older than Kasich). Care to hook us up with links to where your questioned the capability of those republicans to serve as POTUS based on their ages?
Trump is a year older, but, to anyone with the slightest bit of observational abilities, it is obvious that he is in a thousand times better shape. Hell, even Bernie is in better shape. Hillary is a used up, bitter old hag. I would wish death on her right now, but, I would much rather see her linger long enough to fukk up the election, get indicted (is that better assholes?) and do a few months in a fed pen before having a stroke. Then have her released, so she could go home and be a burden to willy for a while before croaking.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Listening to HRC give one of her rousing campaign speeches is torturous. I'd rather listen to Apple's Siri read one of her speeches.

I mean if Howard Deen can get crucified for his HAAAAAAAA! Why no criticism of how HRC sounds? Sounds like what US soldiers heard during the Bataan Death March.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, Howard Dean's screech sounded better than anything coming out of that witch's maw. You have to almost feel sorry for O'Malley. He's got to be thinking to himself, "I got 3 percent? Against THAT? FUKK me!!!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Yeah, Howard Dean's screech sounded better than anything coming out of that witch's maw. You have to almost feel sorry for O'Malley. He's got to be thinking to himself, "I got 3 percent? Against THAT? FUKK me!!!"
I think O'Malley's half assed presidential run was really a testing ground for a potential gubernatorial run in MD. As in "do I have to settle for Gov or do I really have a shot at prez?"

Seriously Hillary would have made a great 1700s executioner. That is one cold blooded voice she has, it would have been perfect for reading out charges before letting the guillotine fall.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Image
Is that James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:One sharp guy from what I've seen so far.

Of course you think he is. [Screw]You're a Goddamn idiot[/Screw]
Nah, Whitey's far from the idiot he use to be.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, he's evolved into the next level of idiot.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Don't know how I missed this....probably because I'm less mature than I was yesterday.
smackaholic wrote:Rubio had a good night. He came really close to beating The D.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Image
Is that James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem?
The dog was like, "You turned down the chance to co-produce Bowie's last album?"

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Cruz is a cheater.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:
yup. never claimed spelling was my strong point. It sounds like an e at the beginning, so I threw one in there. At least I got the dict part right, which isn't at all what it sounds like.
well your critical thinking skills aren't all that either.....clinton is never going to be indicted...
get out, get out while there's still time
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Maybe he meant nighted.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Felix wrote:....clinton is never going to be indicted elected...
ftfy-nc
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

If Mace is paying attention, I just wanted to say that Iowa has a rather small caucus.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

L45B wrote:For anyone paying close attention, the results from last night should tell you who the big winner really is: Marco Rubio.
Becuase he met expectations?

He was polling 3rd and finished 3rd. I suspect more of the hangers on will cut out pretty quick after NH since Rand folded up his tent. Trump had his run stirring up the pot but that will start cooling soon. It will be a a Cruz v Rubio race soon enough.