I hope someone breaks Peyton Manning's neck

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

I hope someone breaks Peyton Manning's neck

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So we don't have to see any more of his super irritating commercials.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: I hope someone breaks Peyton Manning's neck

Post by BSmack »

Notice Direct hasn't run a "and this is big head Peyton Manning."
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

fuck-I-throw-a-wob-bly-ball
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

my-feet-are-stuck-in-quick-sand
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I-have-no-offensive-line
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Better defense
Better chances

Popgun Arm.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

What's the matter Screwey, you jealous of Manning's commercial success?

Who gives a rats ass about this aspect of his career? He's funny, charismatic and is always going to have more relevance than you ever will, so what is your major malfunction with his popularity outside of football?

Little paper pussy says what?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I like Peyton as a person, but yes, penis gobbler, I'm tired of seeing his shitty commercials every 30 seconds.

Go fuck yourself, cunt. Then die in a fire.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I like Peyton and think he is one of the best QBs in history, but, if I have to hear him do that thing where he sings a sentence with that stupid fukking cadence, one more time, I will hunt him down and shoot him in the throat so he will never sing anything else.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

My team was nothing to write home about but Manning's best plays from Sunday were lobs where his receivers high-pointed the ball. His effective range is probably inside 20 yards or keep throwing jump balls to Thomas.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

How much TV do you potatoes watch?? :?
Go Bucs, Gators
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

What's the matter Screwey, jealous of his exposure, success and money?

He is actually funny, smart and talented, three things you will never be.

And you actually wish for someone to break his neck?

Hope you have that experience yourself jizz mopper, just so you know what it is like.

Asshole.

I have known two people who have gone through that nightmare, so seriously, reconsider how callous and stupid that was for you to say, even as a joke.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wish I could break your fucking fingers, save us all the unending tediousness you bring the forum.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:And you actually wish for someone to break his neck?

Hope you have that experience yourself jizz mopper, just so you know what it is like.

Asshole.

I have known two people who have gone through that nightmare, so seriously, reconsider how callous and stupid that was for you to say, even as a joke.
Yeah, Screwball, knock it off with all the hurtful words. Jay's the sensitive sort, you know.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Bucmonkey wrote:How much TV do you potatoes watch?? :?
Right now I'm watching football, M*A*S*H re-runs on Netflix, and a couple of comedy central shows on Hulu. That's about it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:What's the matter Screwey, jealous of his exposure, success and money?

He is actually funny, smart and talented, three things you will never be.

And you actually wish for someone to break his neck?

Asshole.

...thanks for remembering Jay :wink:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Much respect and truth CM. An asshole like Screw will never know what someone will go through who has suffered a serious neck or spinal injury. This paper lilly pussy only writes about things he can imagine.

What he has experienced is a fucking lifetime away from the real world of pain and hurt that most common folk deal with. Prove me wrong Screw, show me where you dealt with a friend or relative, or even an individual you wrote about that suffered a broken neck or spine, then comment, you insufferable douche bag.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:And you actually wish for someone to break his neck?

Asshole.

Yeah, Screwball, knock it off with all the hurtful words. Jay's the sensitive sort, you know.
So Goober, when was the last time you experienced a friend or family member that suffered a spinal or neck injury that resulted in paralysis?

In the meantime, go fuck yourself.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Much respect and truth CM. An asshole like Screw will never know what someone will go through who has suffered a serious neck or spinal injury. This paper lilly pussy only writes about things he can imagine.

What he has experienced is a fucking lifetime away from the real world of pain and hurt that most common folk deal with. Prove me wrong Screw, show me where you dealt with a friend or relative, or even an individual you wrote about that suffered a broken neck or spine, then comment, you insufferable douche bag.
Go fuck yourself. Please break your neck on your way to work.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Ooh, don't make jokes about broken necks. That's serious business. :(

What a bleeding fucking vagina.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

So very happy to see Goobs and Screw find humor in people breaking necks and spines.

Good for you, you can now spoon each other whilst joshing about paralysis and other whacky and fun physical ailments.

Verrrrry amusing. :meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

It's a fucking smack board, you tedious douche. Why don't you compile a complete list of the distasteful topics we've covered in the past 10 years. And wipe your bleeding ass with it.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I hope this happens to Peyton Manning.

Shit just poured out on my corpse...
Tractor trailer driver killed in Castile crash Updated: Tuesday, October 6 2015, 11:14 AM EDT Castile, N.Y. - A tractor trailer driver was killed in a crash Monday afternoon in the town of Castile. State Police said around 2 p.m., they responded to Middle Reservation Road and found an overturned tractor trailer which had been hauling liquid manure in the ditch on the east shoulder of the highway just 150 feet south of Swyers Road. Rescue personnel found the driver, later identified as 49-year-old Richard Scharet Jr., lying in the ditch next to the cab. Scharet sustained massive trauma from being ejected from the cab and died at the scene. Investigators found Scharet was driving south on Middle Reservation Road and went around a slight curve in the highway when he lost control of the vehicle. The tractor, in tow with a tanker trailer, began to swerve and went into the northbound lane before flipping over. The rig then went off the east side of the highway and hit a utility pole, then a tree before coming to rest in a ditch. Roughly 5,000 gallons of liquid manure was spilled when the tank hit the utility pole and ruptured. NYS Department of Environmental Conservation personnel responded to assist with the spill containment and cleanup efforts. An exact cause in the crash has not yet been determined.

http://www.13wham.com/news/features/top ... html?wap=0

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:So very happy to see Goobs and Screw find humor in people breaking necks and spines.
Are you lost? Facebook is thatta way.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:I hope this happens to Peyton Manning.

Shit just poured out on my corpse...
Tractor trailer driver killed in Castile crash Updated: Tuesday, October 6 2015, 11:14 AM EDT Castile, N.Y. - A tractor trailer driver was killed in a crash Monday afternoon in the town of Castile. State Police said around 2 p.m., they responded to Middle Reservation Road and found an overturned tractor trailer which had been hauling liquid manure in the ditch on the east shoulder of the highway just 150 feet south of Swyers Road. Rescue personnel found the driver, later identified as 49-year-old Richard Scharet Jr., lying in the ditch next to the cab. Scharet sustained massive trauma from being ejected from the cab and died at the scene. Investigators found Scharet was driving south on Middle Reservation Road and went around a slight curve in the highway when he lost control of the vehicle. The tractor, in tow with a tanker trailer, began to swerve and went into the northbound lane before flipping over. The rig then went off the east side of the highway and hit a utility pole, then a tree before coming to rest in a ditch. Roughly 5,000 gallons of liquid manure was spilled when the tank hit the utility pole and ruptured. NYS Department of Environmental Conservation personnel responded to assist with the spill containment and cleanup efforts. An exact cause in the crash has not yet been determined.

http://www.13wham.com/news/features/top ... html?wap=0
Fuck you, you insensitive douchebag. Do you know somebody who has died in a manure truck roll over crash? You wouldn't think it was so funny if you had that experience.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shitty way to die.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:It's a fucking smack board, you tedious douche. Why don't you compile a complete list of the distasteful topics we've covered in the past 10 years. And wipe your bleeding ass with it.
Yes Gobbles, it is or was a fucking smack board. That doesn't mean wishing someone to " break their neck" is anyway humorous. There is ironic humor, there is distasteful humor, and then there is the sort of tedious troll humor you and Screw bleed out of your pimpled old pores. So I have exhibited a bit of empathy and understanding for those that have been through serious, life changing injury. You and Screw choose to make the retarded " funnah" out of it.

Fuck you both, you insufferable, unoriginal little dicks.

Suppose one or both of you get trapped in a burning building. You both suffer third degree burns to 90% of your pathetically scarred and forever suffering and pain swept bodies. Is that funny? Is there humor in that?

So I have sympathy and understanding for real people that have actually suffered. And you two douche suckers mock that.

Kharma is a bitch in painful heels, hope you two assholes are ready for it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

As mvscal noted, take your tearful rant to Facebook. :lol:

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Suppose one or both of you get trapped in a burning building. You both suffer third degree burns to 90% of your pathetically scarred and forever suffering and pain swept bodies. Is that funny? Is there humor in that?
Yes, in fact, there is. Die in a fire, already.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Who is the douchebag athlete who pimps for Papa Johns?

Can we all agree that it's absolutely the worst pizza ever?

Give me a Red Baron frozen pizza any day over that muck.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Okay, one last time and I'll drop this. Far be it from me to keep all of you smack legends from puffing your chests and gettin' all upitty.

If you have ever known someone who has endured this type of neck or spinal injury, you know damn well it isn't funny. As I said, I've known two people who have gone through this and thankfully they not only survived but didn't maintain any long lasting paralysis. So yeah, I reacted with sensitivity, big fucking whoop. I thought Screwy's line was in poor taste and certainly went overboard in responding, but again, consider the reason why.

So all is fair game on this board, no matter how cruel or dark. Yay.

Rant is over, go back to breaking necks, backs, arms and legs and whatever else amuses you.

And Screwy, hope you die in a fire too buddy. Good times.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Okay, one last time and I'll drop this.
I seriously doubt it. :lol:

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You should all die in a fire -- from prostate cancer.

Dang, I hope no one here has ever known anyone who has been affected by cancer.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Amen, my Glass-Half-Full fliend.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: As I said, I've known two people who have gone through this and thankfully they not only survived but didn't maintain any long lasting paralysis.
Nobody cares.
And Screwy, hope you die in a fire too buddy.
Don't we all?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:Can we all agree...
I laughed.
...that it's absolutely the worst pizza ever?
Gotta go with Pizza Hut here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I have had very little shitza in the last few years (although it seems all za in the South sucks), but it's a debate between the Big 3 -- Papa John's, Pizza Hut, and Dominos.

I think I'd have to go with Papa John's.

But they're all fucking atrocious.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

We have our most recent babysitter a 20 spot to buy some pizza while she was watching our son. There are 2 decent local family run pizza joints in town and their is a Papa John's near a strip mall. She went with Papa John's. I tell you the stench of her leftover cheese and pepperoni pizza was so bad we had to bag it and toss it 1 day later. That shit is vile.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:I'm guessing none of you have ever eaten Little Caesars - hands down the worst pizza thing ever called pizza
Gets it
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If any of you had ever actually known someone who ate Little Caesar's, you wouldn't think it was funny.