how bout them chargers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

how bout them chargers

Post by Felix »

yeah I realize that getting beat by Denver at Denver could be depressing, but that's no reason to toss in the towel with a 37-0 drubbing at the hands of a mediocre dolphins team.....didn't see the game but holy shit, the box score reads like a nightmare......one hundred and seventy eight yards of offense and ten fucking first downs???? I mean look we can always count on a Eggo collapse, but in years past they've at least made it interesting.....seems their jockeying for position in the draft already......

jeezus palamino.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: how bout them chargers

Post by Bucmonkey »

Fins D is not bad...team could be a pain in the ass for a few teams down the stretch.
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Miami = not getting shit for respect. After today, I think that's going to start happening... Really thought the 'Bolts would show up a little more than they did, though...
Miami's actually better than people give them credit for. Today would have been a usual bend the fuck over type of game for the Phins, but they laid a major beat down on the Blots.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Miami's actually better than people give them credit for. Today would have been a usual bend the fuck over type of game for the Phins, but they laid a major beat down on the Blots.
no I think the Dolphins are actually a formidable opponent, I just thought that with Moreno riding the injured bus, they'd be lacking in a run game....who'd have thunk Tannehill would go off them like a rocket.....oh, I did when I drafted him in my fantasy draft as my third QB.....I never even tried to make a trade for him, just dumped him on the waiver wire because I needed another receiver.....another brilliant move by a team owner not even thinking about what he's doing....if I make the toilet bowl this year it will be pure luck......
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

They were primed for a dud..Other than a win over the Seaquawks, their wins came over the Jags, Jets, and hapless Raiduhs. They have no pass rush whatsoever, didn't blitz more than a handfull of times, and put no pressure on Tannehill at all. He was throwing darts, and it couldn't have been easier for the Dolphins. Flat out, the Bolts are ....they're not good.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Felix wrote:.....didn't see the game but......
This is basically the same team that finished 9-7 last season playing the NFC West instead of the NFC East. Lost their first rd CB, 1st & 2nd string C. Like John has said no pass rush and no creative blitz packages. I think SD should find another defensive coordinator next season as John Pagano clearly doesn't have any answers. The defense is so bad Rivers feels he needs to take chances not unlike Favre did a few years back. The Chargers need big bodies up front on both offense and defense. They were lucky to beat the Raiduhs, might not be so lucky next time, got beat up front by the Chiefs, Dolphins & Broncos. They're probably a 7-9 team this season.

On the other hand...same ole Broncos, no matter how stacked the roster is, they can't beat the good teams with the underachiver John Fox as HC.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Joe in PB wrote:
On the other hand...same ole Broncos, no matter how stacked the roster is, they can't beat the good teams with the underachiver John Fox as HC.
I'm starting to think you're right.....Elway goes out and spends money upgrading the defense and the patsies run through them like a hot knife through butter.....

the denver d looked like they just got caught stealing crab legs from Publix
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I thought Carolina would end up in another Superbowl or two after their loss to NE. Instead they never made it to another post season under Fox. Twice all they needed was a final home win vs another NFC South team that was going to be home for the playoffs, but lost the final game to end up home for the playoffs. John Fox, separated at birth, from Nov Turner.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.