Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Riddle me this

Post by War Wagon »

Georgia comes into Mizzou and drills the Tiggers 34-0

Mizzou goes into Florida and spanks the Gators 34-7

Georgia goes to Florida and gets mauled 38-20.

This does not compute.

And now Mizzou leads the SEC East 2nd division. It probably won't last long but I had all but given up on this team doing anything more than playing in the Scrubbing Bubbles bowl.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Riddle me this

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I think that means Indiana is the best team in the SEC East.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Thing is, Mizzou had that game wrapped up and somehow allowed Indiana to pull some shit out their ass and walk away with a win. That game really pissed me off and led directly to the Georgia debacle.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You should never allow Indiana to even be in a position to "pull some shit out of their ass." Such a contest should be well over heading into the fourth quarter. Hell, even Michigan put a beat down on them.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

True enough.

But as bad a loss as that was, the Georgia game was pure humiliation. That was the worst I'd ever seen a Pinkel coached Mizzou team play. I turned that shit off and basically wrote the rest of the season off as well.

Maty Mauk has been a huge disappointment so far but maybe he's improving, as is the rest of the team.

They control their own destiny now. Games left @ aTm, Tennetucky and home against Arkie. All winnable (or losable) games.

Not pounding my chest here, just glad to see Mizzou pick up the pieces of what had looked like an abortion of a season.

Oh, and Shane Ray just broke the single season sack record at Mizzou with 3 games left. You'll see him play on Sunday before long.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

In fairness to Mizzou (where's TiC, anyway?)...

Indiana is much worse now than they were when they faced Mizzou. They are currently down to their third-string QB due to injuries and a transfer. Tevin Coleman is an absolute beast though. He is the sole reason IU isn't the worst team in FBS right now. Dude will be playing on Sundays.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Missouri is the same it ever was, what Pinkel has built for a program.

They're a middling team who eeks out division titles in the inferior division of a P5 conference.

It is what it is.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.